keshp15

keshp15

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

hey

its KP

keep up the good workClap

will wait for the next sizzzzling episode

love KP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My TD Fast Forwarded.. enjoy! (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ManishaRox

IF-Dazzler

ManishaRox

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
lol the story is excellent!

angelfire

Groupbie

angelfire

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Great job Lol ..Do continue with ur story
 Clap

AngelFire..

*Guli*

IF-Stunnerz

*Guli*

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Part 3

Everyone leaves and disha says goodbye and closes the door and sees sum staying there

Sum: Now disha you have to promise me that you will never leave this house again

disha: i promise!!!!! (she goes into her bedroom dk's roomEmbarrassed)

(disha is standing there by the window and is crying)

Dk: (puts his arms around her and they both look @ the stars) i am so happy that all the misunderstandings are cleared!!

Disha: yes! (sniffs a little)

Dk: What's wrong??? i hope no one said anything to you? why are you crying?

Disha: No its nothing like that, these are tears of joy!! i was waiting for this day for so long and it finally came true!!

Dk: oh i see!! well dont take too much stress u have to worry about "our" future child!!

Disha(wipes her tears) i wont anymore!!

Dk: good, now take rest!

Next morning:

(Dk wakes up and doesnt find Disha there)

Dk: DISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? DISHA??

(GOES OUTSIDE)

Dk: Ma have you seen Disha? she wasnt there when i woke up!

Sum: i dont know where could she have gone? BAHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ved comes)

Dk: Ved have you seen disha??

Ved: (points) she's right over there...

(Sum and dk look; disha is praying)

Sum: now thats my bahu! (dk is relieved)

(disha finishes praying, opens her eyes and turns around and see's everyone standing behind her)

Disha: (smiles) good morning! you guys woke up so soon?

Dk: i was worried about you wen i didnt  see u in the morning. i thought something might.......

Disha: Nothings going to happen to me!! i am in perfect fit!

Sum: Remember bahu, you have to take care of two now! its important that you dont work so hard! just relax!

Disha: jee, mummyji!

(dk goes back to his room and takes his shower and disha takes out his clothes)

Dk: Disha didnt ma tell you to take rest i can take out  my own clothes now dont worry  go relax!

Disha: (sadCry) oh so you dont need me anymore? (turns around)

Dk: are baba!!! its not like that u have two to worry about now i am just watching out for the most importnant person in my life!!! i love you a lot!!!Embarrassed

Disha: But i dont love you!!!Confused

Dk: I know you do!!

Disha: no i dont!

Dk: disha???

Disha: no i dont love you!!

Dk: fine then i wont talk to you!! (starts walking but disha grabs his arm)

Disha: you took me to seriously that u dont even want to talk to me! you know that you are the only person who i trust! you mean the world to me!! (has tears in her eyes) I wont say it once, or twice i will say it 100x that i love you dk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Both  hug)

Dk: I love you too disha! i love you too!!!

The end!!!! next part tomorrow!Smile

*Guli*

IF-Stunnerz

*Guli*

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
PART 4 (2 Months later) (Sukanya doesnt kno that dish came back and neither does gautham)
Bhonsale House

Suhas is just there reading wen ghautam comes in

Aai: are beta.. come here sit!

G: are you busy? if you are then i will talk to you later!

Aai: Oh no i am just reading! what can i do for you?

G: I dont know why mom wont understand my situation.. i dont want to marry  any other girl! there is only one girl who i want to marry!

Aai: you kno ur mom is not ready to listen to me i tried but there's nothing i can do..

G: well try convincing her please!!

(Sukanya walks in but only heard the last thing wat g said)

Sukanya: G, how many times have i told you not to talk to useless people!

G: but mom...

Sukanya: i dont want to hear it. she is just a home wrecker and nothing else!

G: but you are misunderstading...

Sukanya: That's all now leave!
(G walks out angry)

Aai: Why did you do that for?

Sukanya: Look, i have said this once and i will say it again, dont mess with me and my family. just becuz your daughter ran away  (she dont kno disha came back) with a useless man that doesnt mean you come in ruining our lives! You do anything with my family and i swear i will..........

(disha walks in with dk but dk is not seen)

Disha: You will what????????? (Sukanya shocked) 

Sukanya: You! why the hell are you here? you decided to come back! i knew that good for nothing man will leave you one day (Dk comes up behind her)

Disha: I will tolerate anything you say about me but when it comes to my Aai and my husband then theres a limit for everything! what do you think? that you can do or say what ever you want? you think you know everything but listen to me.. you dont! you want to interfere in my life, 1st look at ur own sons before messing with me!

Sukanya: How dare you, you shameless girl!!!!! (raises her hand to slap her but dk catches it  Clap ) (Dont 4get she is still pregnant)

Sukanya: How dare you touch me?

Dk: Your lucky that i only stopped  you or otherwise you wouldve regreted  that you messed with Mrs. D.K Sehgal!!! Embarrassed... and she is the mother of my child! Big smile

Sukanya: You cant do anything to me! you listen and you listen good, i can do watever i want and there is nothing you or disha can do about it!

Dk: Dont try me! Or else my hand wouldve gone up a long time ago!

(gautham comes back in and is shocked to see disha)

g: DISHA!!!!!???

Disha: (Smiles) How are you??

(Both hug)

G: i am good! dk, thanx for taking care of my sister!!

Sukanya: You dont have to say thanx to this shameless man!Angry  he tried to threatened me!! and he said we have no status!

Dk: Hey Lady!!! You better keep your mouth shut or else i will....

Sukanya: See G, look @ what he is saying!

G: Mom, what do you think?? you think i am an idiot and i will believe what u will tell me! (Sukanya shocked) til today i have listened to everything to you have said but today you  have crossed all limits!  You call yourself a mom you dont even know what i want in my life.. Aai is a better mom than you are and will always be one!! Clap she knows what i want and so does Disha! they have tried to keep me happy but its you that wants to ruin my life.. If you want me to marry a girl of your choice than fine i will do as you say (dk, disha, and aai shocked) but i will never let that girl live in peace and you will be the reason!

(Sukanya is speechless)

Disha: But G...

G: Dont try saying anything! i know you guys have been hurt and its becuz of mom because it is her who is a shameless woman not you!!

(Dk smiles and is happy)

Sukanya: Because of you people, my son has gone against me i will not..

G: no, its not them its becuz of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate you mom i hate you! and one more thing.. aai i think it will better if you not stay here no more (aai is shocked) becuz there are some people here who dont know how to respect  their own!

Dk: Aai G is right why dont you stay with us?

G: i know you will be more happy living with them than living here!

(Sukanya is speechless)

Aai: No its ok i have tolerated everything til today i wont let it get to me!

(Just then disha gets a little dizzy)

Dk: Disha??? whats wrong???

(Falls in his arm) 

DK, Aai, and G: DISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dk calls that doctor and the doctor comes)

Doc: Theres no need to worry shes ok but she cannot take too much stress its not good for the baby i consider she takes complete rest! theres only 2 more months and these two months will be critical if she does not take care of herself.

Dk: Thanx doctor!

Doctor: Okay, i will take your leave! good bye!!

Dk: i told you not to take too much stress but you dont listen!

Disha: dont worry i am fine! (Suhas and G walk in)

Aai: how are you??

Disha: Okay

Dk: shes fine but she cant take anymore stress or it will be critical for her and the baby

Aai: i am sorry for what happened today... i have a request for the both of you.. please dont come here no more! (Both shocked) i wll come to your house everyday... dont you worry!!

G: Aai is right... i dont want anything bad to happen to you guys...

Disha: But Aai....

Aai: No buts!! just listen... you know what the doctor said.. no stress!! and i will be calling dk everyday to make sure that ur okay!

(Disha gets up  and they both go home)

I hope you liked it!! (next scene... baby shower 2 in one.. cuz dont 4get rano is pregnant too) they only have 2 more months to go before they give birth!!!!!

ManishaRox

IF-Dazzler

ManishaRox

Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Lol its such a good story its excellent

stonex

IF-Dazzler

stonex

Posted: 17 May 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged
very very good. Keep writting

meme_ma

Groupbie