Fan Fictions

My TD Fast Forwarded.. enjoy! - Page 3

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

πŸ‘man i like ur story, every time i read it i can picture on what is going on. 😳. just image disha with a pregnant stomach so cute.😳

πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 7 (Girl's name is Khushi.. thanx to Lucky-Moon)

One week later:

Everyone is sound asleep but it is only Dk who cant sleep because he cant stop thinking about Khushi so he sneaks out of the house  and goes to the hospital Meanwhile in the hospital khushi is crying non stop

Nurse: Please dont cry!!! Calm down (Dk's walks in)

Dk: Whats wrong nurse?

Nurse: I dont know but she she wont stop crying!

Dk: Can i hold her?

Nurse: She is very serious, i cant allow to hold her!

Dk: Please just once!

Nurse: You can go by her but you cant hold her

Dk: Thats fine! thanks nurse
(Comes towards the incubator  and touches her hands. khushi holds Dk's finger and in a instant she stops crying calms down and falls asleep)

Nurse: Wow! i am impressed... we couldnt get her to quiet down but you did it one sec!

Dk: After all she is my daughter

(Disha meanwhile turns and doesnt find dk there)

Disha: Dk?? Dk? Now where could he go? (Puts pillows around Dhruv so he wont fall and she goes to Sum's room maybe he is there but isnt... )

Sum hears the door close and comes out

Sum: Disha, whats wrong?

Disha: Mummyji, have you seen Dk? i cant find him anywhere!

Sum: where could he have gone?

Disha: I think i have an idea, can you please watch Dhruv i will be back!

Sum: (Confused) ok, i will watch him!

Disha goes to the hospital and finds Dk..

Disha: DK?

Dk: Disha, what are you doing here?

Disha: Thats what i am asking you? When i didnt see you i was worried!!

Dk: I couldnt stop thinking about Khushi so i came here! She was crying so much but now she's fine!!

Disha: But you should've told me i would've came too!

Dk: No Disha, you just got out of the hospital and you need to take rest!

Disha: I am fine! but sometimes i get worried about you!!

Dk: Nothings going to happen to me wen you are with me!😳

Nurse: Hello Disha, how are you?

Disha: I am fine!

Nurse: You know you a very lucky to have such a great husband and he is a good father too!

Disha: I know! πŸ˜‰  (Doctor comes in)

Doctor: Oh you guys? What brings you here in the middle of the night? Look nothing is going to happen to your daughter, she is getting better but she will have to stay in the hospital for another couple of days! not until she can start breathing on her own and hopefully she will be just give her time!

Dk: Thank you so much for taking such good care of her!

Doctor: It's our duty!

Disha: Come Dk, lets go home!!

Dk: Yes, lets go home!

(Next morning Dk is standing by the window crying)

Disha: DK, your crying? 😭

Dk: I cant stop thinking about our khushi! I cant see her in that condition, all i want is for her to come home so we can be one happy family!

Disha: Dont worry she will come home very soon! you dont worry

Dk: how can i not worry when she is very critical she cant even breathe on her own!

Disha: She is getting better! the docors said that she will get better in a couple of days.

Dk: Couple of days for me seems like forever

(Disha puts her hand on his shoulder and he suddenly turns around and hugs her and cries even more.. which makes Disha cry)

Ved is taking care of Dhruv......

Ved: Isnt he the cutest thing?

Sum: Yes, he is!

Ved:  I know when i have kids i will be the greatest Dad in the world!

Sum: First we will find you the most prettiest girl!!

Disha: Yes mummyji, we will find him a girl!!!!

Ved: Ok, then you can get me married, you will choose my future wife!!

Disha: Ok now promise me that who ever i choose you will marry her?

Ved: I promise!!

Dk: What promises are being made here?

Disha: We are going to get Ved married to a nice girl!

Dk: What?? My little brother is getting married!

Ved: Yes!

1 month later:

After searching and searching for ved's wife to be.. Disha has examined  many girls and finds 1 girl who she likes....

Disha: Ved, what do you think of her?

Ved: Do you like her?

Disha: Yes! i like her a lot

Ved: I do too

Disha: Then good, we will talk to her family members!!

1 week later:

Disha, Dk, Sum, and Ved goes to the girl's house! she is a middle class girl, very sweet, innocent,  loveable. She is those girls whom anyone wants as a daughter-in-law

They talk and talk and the family agrees to marry their daughter  to Ved. Everyone is happy!

(Next the wedding.. but who do you guys want as the girl and what name should she have?)

Edited by guli444 - 18 years ago
Angadzgirl thumbnail

exellecent job. plz continue. i can't hold my breath.

~sweta~

stonex thumbnail

maybe Dishas Lost Sister???

*Guli* thumbnail
my mistake.. in one line its suppose to be : We will find HIM a girl not her oops!😳
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah she could be disha's long lost sis as disha's baba said disha had a sister who got lost in  the mela for her name it could be kiran Ur story is really good plz continue writing as there is no TD on the weekend everyone can read ur intresting stories!!!
kavita_b thumbnail

Hi guli444!

You're writing a really nice story....I just saw now that u have already chosen a name for the baby girl.......

I just thought since DK, Disha and Dhruv have names starting with D, maybe then even the girl should have a name starting with the letter  D, maybe Diya....

but it doesn't matter, Khushi is a beautiful name.

Kavita

Edited by kavita_b - 18 years ago
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well done
keep it uppppAddSmileyIcon('πŸ‘')AddSmileyIcon('πŸ‘')AddSmileyIcon('πŸ‘')

waiting 4 your next part,write it soon plzzz
AddSmileyIcon('πŸ˜›')AddSmileyIcon('πŸ˜›')AddSmileyIcon('πŸ˜›')
*Guli* thumbnail
Part 8: ( i decided her name is Sia.. i dont kno i couldnt stop thinking about it!)

(Sia and Ved really like each other and they both started fall for each other.. but there is something that Sia has been dying to tell him but didnt have the courage)

Sia: (calls ved): Ved, Can you please come to the temple, i have to tell you something?

Ved: Any problem?

Sia: Just come and meet me!

Ved: Okay i will be there!

(Ved arrives as sia has already come)

Ved: What happened Sia, is everything all right??

Sia: Are you happy with us getting married??

Ved: Of course I am! 😳 Are you??

Sia: I want to tell you everything from my past before we get married! Then you can decide if you still want to marry me!

Ved: (Shocked) Okay Tell me!

Sia: Those two people that you met when you came to my house are not my parents, they are my aunt and uncle! My parents both passed away in a car accident when i was five years old! After that my aunt and uncle took care of me!

Ved: That's all.. thats what you came here to tell me!

Sia: Wait, theres more!! My aunt and uncle never took care of me properly! My uncle is an alchoholic  and has been abusive ever since i was little

(Ved is shocked and sad)

Sia: No one in that family likes me! My aunt doesnt say anything and everyone acts like they dont know anything! The other day wen we met you said what happen on shoulder and i told you i slipped and fell from the stairs that was uncle to beat me up!!

(Starts crying badly)

Sia; After knowing everything, if you dont want to expcept me as your wife i will understand!

Ved: What are you talking about?? I will be happy to except you as my wife!!!  Since you told me everything i will tell you everything about my life... (talks about what gargi did and how she killed her dad, etc.....  and how Sum is his Badi mom.. etc....)  So if you still want to come in to my house.. then your answer is:

Sia: (Crying and smiling yes!!!!!! I love you Ved!

Ved: I love you too!πŸ˜ƒ ( And they both hug)

After ved goes home and cant stop thinking about Sia! wondering if she is okay or not!! 
He calls her up

Sia: Hello?

Ved: Are you okay?

Sia: Yes, i am fine! Everyone is asleep!

Ved: I want to be with you and make sure that nothings wrong with you!

Sia: Dont worry.. OUr wedding is next week!! Okay i will talk to later! Bye

Ved: Bye! Hey listen..

Sia: Yes...

Ved: I love you!!!

Sia; (Blushes😳) I love you too!!!

One week later: (Wedding Day)
Wedding preparations are being made! Disha is handling everything and Sum is taking care of Dhruv ... everyone is just about leave and goes to Sia's house!

Meaning Sia is getting ready and Sia's aunt has come over to talk to her..

Aunt: Sia, I am so happy that you are getting married today!!

(Sia is not buying it)

Aunt: Please do me one favor, please dont come back in this house (Sia's shocked) I dont want you to be hurt like that! I couldnt stop him because he would've done the same thing to me! Please dont tell him i told you!

(They both hug, and her aunt meant every word! thank god!πŸ‘)

Sia's aunt's leave and she continues to get ready while she hears her uncle talking to her sons...

Uncle: Thank God she is leaving this house forever!! I hope she never shows her face again here!!

Son #1: Trust me! i dont think she ever will!! (Sia is crying)

Uncle: I cant tell you what a burden she has been to me after brother has died!!!

(Sia comes out)

Sia: Dont worry uncle... i will never step into this house ever again... and that is a promise!!!!

(Uncle gets Angry raises his hand but Sia grabs it)

Sia: OH NO!!! not today... you will not ruin the most happiest day of my life.... you have treated my badly through out all these years... i will let you touch me ever again!!!!! (And walks out.. While her Uncle looks shocked)

Everyone from Ved comes to Sia's house... and he sits on the Mandap....

Sia comes out and Ved is looking at her like What a babe!!!!πŸ˜†) And she smiles

The wedding ceremony is taking place.. From walking around the fire... ved fills her mang and everything......... And its time for her to leave!!!

Okay guys gotta go will continue later i have to go sorry!
Angadzgirl thumbnail

thanx. keep it up.

~sweta~