My TD Fast Forwarded.. enjoy! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
going great....keep the story coming. πŸ˜‰
Part 5 (Now since disha is preg. her stomach is really huge)

Sum is praying in the morning when disha comes sits next to her

Sum: Careful!!

Disha: What are you asking for?

Sum: Nothing, because all my wishes have come true

(Disha blushes)

Disha: Mummyji can i ask you something?

Sum: Anything, whats on your mind?

Disha: Well since me and rano are on the same month i was wondering if we can have the baby shower...........

Sum: On the same day???

Disha: Yes!

Sum: Thats wat i was going to ask you and my answer is yes!!

Disha: Thank you Mummyji, (they both hug, and dk is watching this and has a tear in his eye 😳 how cute!! lol)

(Ved comes behind dk)

Ved: Whats wrong big brother?

Dk: Nothing, that (points) i am so relieved that Pori is out of the house so there will be no more problems in this house!

Ved: Yup, i am glad i exposed her to everyone!

Dk: Thank you very much!! (and they both hug and disha watches that and gets up slowly and walks towards them) i love you man!!!!!!!!! (not in that way πŸ˜•)

Disha: Ahem!!! Dk, i thought you love me? 😳

Dk: Cant i love my brother?

Disha: Yes, but i come first rite?

Dk: Yes!

Ved: What???

Dk: Well Ved she is my wife!

Ved: i see how it is!!

Dk: Ved!!!!

Ved: Just kidding!!!!!!!!! (All laugh)

Aai comes to know that disha and rano's baby shower will be on the same day and @ Disha' house and no one cares, rano comes over with inder to aai's house and are talking)

Aai: So then it is settled, the baby shower will take place in three days at disha's house!!!

Rano: Thats good news mamma, i am so happy that disha mother-in-law agreed to it!!

Sukanya is listening to all of this and is like all what ever she dont care and shes not going to go..

Sukanya: (talking to herself) they can do what ever they want but i am not going to that house!!! i will have a party on my own and invite all my friends! (wat friends..πŸ˜†)

The day of the baby shower comes and Rano came early to disha's house and they get ready together... Ved and Dk are in one room talking..)

Ved: So what are we going to do today?

Dk: I dont know! i just want to be hear by disha so i can keep my eye on her!

Ved: Nothings going to happen, there are so many people here you dont have to worry....

Dk: But still..

Ved: well what ever its up to you!!

Disha and Rano are ready... and start coming down stairs.... everyone is looking at them and are smiling mean while @ the bhonsale house Sukanya is calling up her "so called friends" but it turns out that all the people she called are at the baby shower... and shes mad!

Dk and ved are looking out secretly out the door:

Dk: Wow!! isnt my wife beautiful?

Ved: yes she is! πŸ˜ƒ

Dk: hey dont look at my wife?

Ved: Hey you asked me a question i just answered it!! (Laughs)

Couple of hours has passed by in the Baby shower disha and rano are getting gifts by everyone... But Disha starts feeling very uncomfortable and is getting restless...

Dk: (still watching): i hope disha is not getting tired... to me its looks like she is!

Ved: Its probably just your imagination ..

Dk: No i think something is wrong....i must go check!

Ved: Hey where are you going? you cant go down with all those women down there... No men allowed!!

Dk is helpless! 😭

(Baby shower is over and Disha is sitting on the couch wen dk and ved come down)

Disha: Aai, can i have a glass of water please?

Aai: Yeah, sure are you alright??

Disha: Yes, but i am getting really hot! i have never felt like this before... i think i want to rest...

Dk: Disha? Are you ok??

Disha: Yes Dk, i am fine! just a little tired..

Aai: Here you go disha (gives her a glass of water)

Disha: I think i am going to go to sleep!!

Dk: Let's go disha i will take you!!

ONE MONTH LATER (NOW SHE IS 8 1/2 MONTHS PREGNANT)

Disha keeps tossing and turning becuase she cant sleep and wakes up dk

Disha: DKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! (shouting and holding her stomach)

Dk: Disha disha, what happen are you okay??

Disha: Please help me take me to the hospital!!!!!

Dk takes disha to the hospital... Dk, Aai, Sum, and Ved are there waiting and pacing back and fourth, now the room is sound proof so u cant hear whats going on)

Dk is crying! 😭

Sum: Sunny, everything will be all right nothings going to happen to disha!

Dk: I hope so!!!

Disha is screaming and shouting and cant take the pain... the doctor tells the nurses that she will have the baby today and to get everything ready!

Aai: Please God help me disha!!!!!!!! (Ved puts his hand on her shoulder)

Doctor: Disha,,, push!!!!!!!!!! (she is screaming her lungs out)

(Finally she has the baby)

Nurse: Congratulations, sir you are a father!!!!!!!!

Dk: Oh my gosh!!!!!! Ma, i am a dad!!!!

Doctor: Nurse!! please come fast  there is some problem  with disha she is having complications.........

All are shocked!! Dk is like Nothing can happen to her kind of look)

Dk: doctor wat did you say... ?????????

Doctor: i cant say anything right now... i have to operate her there is something wrong........

Dk: Please  save her!!! nothing can happen to her!!!!!

Doctor: i cant say anything... NURSE come fast.. (doctor leaves)

Everyone is devistated....... DK cant take the tension and is about to break down!!!!!!!!!!!

Aai: Dk, nothing is going to happen to dk.. just have trust in god!!

Doctors are inside examining whats wrong and they finally realize whats wrong with her!!!!!!!! and are shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Now wait til tomorrow to find out what happen!! (Hey i cant tell u everything today) 😳
Oh my god whats wrong wid her lol. Does she have two twins lol its a really good story plz continue writing can't wait for next bit!

yeah right plz do continue don't bring suspense plzzzzzzzz and inspite of fact ur story is just spectacular wow nice thinking πŸ˜› i wish i had that creative mind like u do

great story, do continue

😊 Naina

Great story please continue ASAP
Part 6

Everyone is pacing back and fourth in the waiting area and dk cant take it anymore!
mean while the doctors are shocked to what happened to disha

Doctor: She is going to have twins! we have to operate her... nurse start handing me the tools..

Disha: Doctor, i want Dk by me!! please!!!

Doctor: I am sorry but disha please cooperate with us...

Disha: No!! i want Dk by my side... (yells!) DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dk: Ma, i thought that i heard Disha's voice....

Sum: It's probably your imagination

Disha: Doctor please call my husband!!

Doctor: Please now give me one push... (Disha pushes and pushes and her 2nd child comes out!!      ( Her 1st child was a boy and her 2nd is a daughter)

Doctor: Congratulations Disha you are a mother of twins!!

(Doctor notices that the daughter is having a really hard time breathing and examines her!)

(Nurse comes out)

Nurse: Congratulations you are a father!

Dk: I know you already told me!! but what happen to disha? is she okay??

Nurse: (is about to tell her but..)

Doctor: I will tell you she gave birth to a baby boy!!

Dk: Yessssss!!!!!!

Doctor: But........

Dk: But??

Doctor: She also had a daughter.. you are a father of twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(everyone is shocked)

Dk: Oh my god!

Sum Aai and Ved are so happy!!

Doctor: Your baby boy is doing very well but your daughter will have to stay here for a while because she can not breath on her own.. she is a little weak

Dk: (sad) But can i see my wife?

Doctor: Of course come in but please only one person at a time..

(Walks in and disha is looking away)

Dk: Disha??

Disha: (crying) Dk!!!!!!  (He sits down next to her and is holding her hand)

Dk: We did it! We are parents of twins!!!

Disha: I wanted you to come in  but the doctors said no!

Dk: It's okay as long as you are okay i am not worried one bit!

(Nurse brings in their boy)

Nurse: Here is your child!

Disha: Where is my other child?

Nurse: I cant bring her in because she is not breathing on her own and it is important that she does that.. you can go see her but i cant bring her!

(DIsha is sad)

Disha: Can i hold him? (Nurse gives baby to her)

Dk: Isnt he the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Disha: He got is daddy's looks! 😳

Dk: What do you want to name him?

Disha: I did have one name in mind but i dont know if you will like it!

Dk: I am sure that whatever you name him will be good!

Disha: So i think we should name him: Dhruv ( wasnt that dk's dad's name i hope so cuz thats what i wanted.. if not can someone tell me wat it was)

Dk: (Starts crying) Ma will be so happy! (Kisses her on her forehead)

Aai, Ved, and Sum walk in and is looking on

Disha: Mummyji.....

Sum: (gives the baby to her) He is so adorable... what have you decided his name should be?

Disha: We have decided to name him Dhruv

(Sum is shocked and very happy and so is ved)

Ved: Now thats a good name!! who decided to name him?

Dk: Disha!!

Ved: Thanks Disha!

Disha: My pleasure!πŸ˜‰

(Sum gives Nurse back Dhruv)

Dk: i will be back i am going to go see my daughter!

(Dk goes in and starts crying in front of her because he cant see her in that condition)

Dk: My child!! Puts his finger in the  incubator and is touching her finger and the baby holds his finger... (So Sweet) (He smiles, he cant take it anymore and leaves crying)

Disha is alone in her room wen dk walks in

Disha: How is she? Oh dk, i want to see our daughter so bad!

Dk: (Wipes his tears) She is fine just fine.. nothing is going to happen to her!!!

Disha: (starts crying) I know!!! I cant wait until she can come home with us she will come home with us right?

Dk: Yes she will just give her time!

(They both hug and cry) 😭😭

Disha is discharged from the hospital and comes home with Dhruv... Sum does a little aarti by the door and then Dk, disha, and Dhruv come in!!! Disha hands Dhruv to Dk! holding him all gentle.. how cute!!!😳

Rano: Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disha: Rano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rano: Congratulations Di!!! i am so happy for you!

Disha: Thank you!!

INder: Congraulations to the both of you! Come on Rano we better get going u have to take rest too!

Rano: But they just got here i wanna stay some more!!

Disha: No rano! u have to take care of yourself... dont forget you are also pregnant!!

Rano: Fine di!! what ever you say! Bye! (Both Hug and they leave)

Sum: Come on Bahu, you take rest too with Dhruv you must be tired!  Goodnight!

Disha: Goodnight! Let's go Dk

Dk: Lets go!

Dhruv is sleeping in the middle of Both of them but Dk is looking at Dhruv while Both him and Disha are fast asleep! He touches his head and kisses it but he cant stop thinking about his daughter!!

( I am cutting this short becuase i need a girl's name.. any ideas!! please post and i will give that name to the baby!!! thanx a bunch.. or else i cant continue.. its hard thinking of a good name!!)

thanx lot. really its very good story. plz contimue.

~sweta~

i would  say kushi thats a nice name and u are right Druv was his dad name but u know what ur story is just mindblowingπŸ˜›  Edited by lucky-moon - 18 years ago

I will update 2 nite my usa time and the Girls name will be Khushi!! thanx lucky-moon