Very Good episode - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Awesome...mind blowing!  Amazing concept!

Superbly thought out plot..the puzzling posture of the victim and that too hung in a frame...
The way Arjun finds out what the posture meant...just superb! Unpredictable and just amazing!

Today entire ETF was on full form...Brilliant coordination and planning...well executed...

And the RR flashback was just amazing! Cutting chai ki asli importance aaj patha chala...WOW!
I loved the way Aisha asked about Sameer's relationship with Arjun...She indeed has the ability to look beyond the obvious or the ability to catch the right clues...Way to go girl! 
My jungili billi, sherni, female super cop is back in action...I am so happy!

Loved the way Arjun cajoled and convinced Benoy to surrender and bring out the truth before the world...Arjun was sure that Benoy wouldnt risk an innocent life...He wouldnt want Arjun's death...
How cruel and mean can people get...For success and money, they betray friendship and do such horrible crimes...They really deserve to get capital punishment...

Just one loophole i felt was Benoy doing all this killing and hanging with his left hand...Isnt it next to impossible to do all that with one hand and that too the left hand! Anyways, the case and the entire episode was so interesting that i would choose to ignore it!

And yes, all those paintings were brilliant...kudos to the painters...And that 3D pit like painting was just mind blowing... 
One of the best episodes indeed...but missed Arjun's closing dialog which usually gives the moral message!  
Hats off CVs...well done Team Arjun!
wonderful analysis Vidya
yep i also missed the closing dialogue, but on top he again risked his life
i was expecting a cold rebuke from Rathore for this
Originally posted by haruhi26

i dont know whether its Arjun or Rathore, but she does go very well with either of them😆

yup..thats true...
but i am so sure she is gonna play an important role in bringing both the friends together again!!!😉
Originally posted by nikki08

yup..thats true...
but i am so sure she is gonna play an important role in bringing both the friends together again!!!😉
yep she's going to be the mediator between these two...
and she has already started in fact as from today's episode😊
yeah i too think that she would bring them together again! nice move!

yeah i too think that she would bring them together again! nice move!
and in fact if we really think a lot, then we'd understand that for the time being Arjun doesnt need any love in form of another girl, he needs his friend back, he needs Rathore back...

yeah tina...he badly needs his  friend back!
i guess Aisha will bring back the friends together! baaki romance and pairing ke baatein baadh mein shaayad!

and now i even tend to think that the pose of rathod-aisha-arjun in last week ending scene meant that too! she being the peace maker between them!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago

yeah tina...he badly needs his  friend back!
i guess Aisha will bring back the friends together! baaki romance and pairing ke baatein baadh mein shaayad!

and now i even tend to think that the pose of rathod-aisha-arjun in last week ending scene meant that too! she being the peace maker between them!
yep it's not a triangle love story at all😆
it's just to show that she's going to be a very important friend to these two, and finally make them forget their anger with each other
it was indeed n excellent episode

i really loved d way they showed d meaning behind d painting 

dey used d concepts of projection n i liked Arjun's explanation to it...mujhe EG ki yaad aa gayi😆

Arjun n shree were awesum in d painter's house

Aisha inquisitive about Arjun n she asking abt him from Sameer

OMG d flashback was WOW

Sameer n arjun having cutting

loved d whole episode today 

Arjun in blue shirt
Originally posted by tani23

it was indeed n excellent episode

i really loved d way they showed d meaning behind d painting 

dey used d concepts of projection n i liked Arjun's explanation to it...mujhe EG ki yaad aa gayi😆

Arjun n shree were awesum in d painter's house

Aisha inquisitive about Arjun n she asking abt him from Sameer

OMG d flashback was WOW

Sameer n arjun having cutting

loved d whole episode today 

Arjun in blue shirt
yep flashback was awesome👏
it seemed that Rathore really cared about Arjun
and just arjun was awesome, the way he decoded the message behind the painting👏
yaapp aj to aysha hi chaii hui thi surbad se total half tak n den end mein arjun ki life rsking act...all r suprbbb...aj paheli baar seriouslyy aysha mujhe itni achhi lagi uski cooprtion n wo introgtion is nice...n arjun nsree ki jodi😆 vi kamal thi...da whol epi is realyy gr88...bt onlyy 1 thng s nt digstd dat wo binoy itni asani se chotu ko mar giraya...as vidya.anand says hw can he attckd prsons in ds conddition wo vi usne bahot jada planing ke sath nahi kiatha...
bt isse ovrlook karoon to its a gd epi or i mst say dat its damdar epi