jeannie aur juju ff (update on page 39 ) - Page 29

Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update sis! ðŸ˜ƒ I liked that part where Jintony was waiting for rubina but vicky came all of sudden ðŸ˜† Jintony asked vicky that does he fall in love and vicky's reply was awesome ðŸ˜ƒ Continue soon and thanks for pm 
Originally posted by sorathsheikh

Awesome update sis! ðŸ˜ƒ I liked that part where Jintony was waiting for rubina but vicky came all of sudden ðŸ˜† Jintony asked vicky that does he fall in love and vicky's reply was awesome ðŸ˜ƒ Continue soon and thanks for pm 
im so glad you liked it! thank you soo much !!
Nice update
Loved it 
Well written
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Nice update
Loved it 
Well written
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it
Part 28
It was morning 
outside of the office
Jinthony got out of his car and sees rubina in front of him in Shalwar Kameez saying " Hi Jinthony!" 
"Hi." replied Jinthony after that Rubina vanished but Jinthony saw Rubina in front of his car in Traffic Uniform. " apne car side pe rakiye Mr. " said Rubina but when Jinthony went near her to ask Rubina again vanished, Jinthony bumped into someone and again Jinthony saw Rubina now she is in Saree. " aap dekh ke chal nahi sakte " replied Rubina but again she vanished and NOW Jinthony realized that he was only day dreaming about Rubina. asking himself " yar yeh tujhe kya hogaya hai Jinthony..tu kyun usey har jagah dekh raha hai..kahi tujhe usey ...nahi nahi ..mujhe kyun usey pyaar hoga ..mein bhi na " . everyone there was staring at him that who he was talking to and Jinthony realized, gave an embarrassed smile, and went.
In Vicky's house 
Rubina was sitting in the couch thinking about Jinthony " kitna cute hai na woh Jinthony ...yeh kya kehrahi hai tu Rubina ? ..sab ladke ek jaise hote hai na pata hai na ..I can never forget what Johnny did to me and I lost trust on Love..yeh pyaar vyaar sab bekaar ki cheez hai ..just forget it "
Jeannie appears
Jeannie : kisse baat karahi ho Rubina?
Rubina: huh ? mein toh apne aap se hi baat karahi thi 
Jeannie: ohh ..meine sunna ki tum Jinthony ko cute kehrahi thi ( she was in her bottle so she heard it. )
Rubina: ohh yeah han meine hi kaha tha
Jeannie sharmaying 
Jeannie: haye mein mar jaawa
Rubina: Jeannie .. pata nahi jab bhi meine uske saath hoti hoon na toh ajeeb si feeling aati hai ..jaise..
Jeannie: Jaise?
Rubina: jaise ..I dont know yar bas ajeeb si feeling hai ...I feel like I'm in love with him
Jeannie : haye! ..( starts singing ) haan tujhe pyaar hai yeh ..kaisa yeh khumaar hai yeh ..
Rubina : arey yar stop it.. tum bhi na
Jeannie: yar sachi tujhe pyaar hai usey..abhi toh tumne hi kaha yar
Rubina : arey yar I don't think so
Jeannie: ok aanke band karo aur uske baare mein socho jise tum sabse zyaada pyaar karte ho.. come on
Rubina closes her eyes and thinks
Jeannie: whose face you see ?
Rubina: Jinthony!
Jeannie: ab toh sachi mein pyaar karte ho tum Jinthony se
Rubina opens her eyes and says " nahi mein ab bhi nahi maanti " 
"oh come on yaar ! ab apne aankhon pe toh bharosa karsakte ho na ? " says Jeannie
Rubina: yeah but phir bhi nahi ..
Jeannie: ok bye! mujhe bhi tumse koi baat nahi karni 
( tilts her face to other side )\
Rubina: arey ..Jeannie..please jaane doh na
Jeannie doesn't reply 
Rubina: ok! ..mein maanti ho mujhe pyaar hai 
Jeannie interrupts her saying " sach? ..dekho mujhe pata tha tum meri baat kabhi taal nahi sakti" 
Rubina: par meri baat toh suno 
Jeannie: ( puts her hand on her ears ) sunao! 
Rubina gets irritated but continues " tujhe toh pata hai na..ki meri breakup hui thi in the past...uske baad I really don't feel like trusting or loving someone ...dar lagta hai ki kahi ek din it repeats ..wohi breakup ..wohi heartbreak .." says Rubina with a sad face
" dekho ...past is past ...we can't repeat it nor change it ...we can only forget it and focus on our future..we should let past to affect our future ..its not important ki sab ladke ek jaise ho ..one can be bad ..one can be good...we can't judge them soo fast.. if you trust him then nothing will happen..just go for it...if he truly loves you he will never hurt you ..just go for it ..what if Jinthony is the one who is made for you .. " said Jeannie calmly
"I think you are right...but I will think about it " sighs Rubina
Rubina goes from there from her magic.
In Jinthony's house
Jinthony keeps thinking to himself " kya mujhe sach mein Rubina se pyaar hua hai ? " 
after 5 mins, Jinthony decides to call Rubina so he dials her number on his phone but then thinks for a second and closes his phone, Again Jinthony does the same but when he does it for 3rd time he actually called Rubina. Rubina in the other side attends the call. " haan bolo ? " asks Rubina 
" kya haan bolo ?! ..mujhe Tiger Point pe milo jaldi !!" said Jinthony in a angry tone. " Ok! fine I am coming! calm down! " said the confused and irritated Rubina and then Jinthony cuts the call on her face. After that Jinthony laughs evilly.

At the Tiger Point 
Rubina comes running worried as Jinthony talked to her in a angry tone , Rubina looks for Jinthony everywhere but doesn't find Jinthony. " Yeh Jinthony kaha hai ? ..mujhe call karke khud hi ghayab hai ! " thinks Rubina 
A music starts from behind which was tera hero idhar hai 
Dekha Hai Tujh Ko Jabse
Haaye Main Toh Hil Gaya
Rubina wonders from where is the music coming 

Lagta Hai Mere Seene Se
Dil Nikal Gaya
Mummy Se Kya Daddy Se Bhi
Milaunga Tujhe
Arey Jo Bhi Main Kahun
Tujhe Lagta Hai Kyun Galat
Palat
Rubina turns back and sees Jinthony dancing. Rubina glares at Jinthony
Tera Dhyaan Kidhar Hai
Yeh Tera Hero Idhar Hai
Tera Dhyaan Kidhar Hai
Yeh Tera Hero Idhar Hai
As the song ends Jinthony winks at Rubina and Rubina walks to Jinthony in a angry face, somehow Jinthony gets little scared from her.
" what is this?! .. kya tha yeh ? ..aisa koi karta hai kya ...phone mein itne gusse mein jaldi bhulaya ..aur yaha aake dance shuru ..this is not happening at all " said Rubina rapidly in a angry tone.
" yaar mein toh tumhe surprise dena chahta tha.. " replied Jinthony innocently 
"yeh surprise tha?! " said Rubina with a shocked face
" Yeah.." said Jinthony with a innocent face
" toh pehle bataya kyun nahi ?! " said Rubina still in a angry tone.
"tum batane de te ..toh batata na .." said Jinthony innocently with a sad face
Rubina gets more angry
" acha baba sorry! ..sorry kaan pakadke sorry " holds her ears " ab gussa kam kardo na .." said Jinthony 
Rubina: ok fine..! ( cools down )
" thats my girl! " said Jinthony with a smiling face 
" my girl?! " said Rubina with a fake confused look and after a second she giggles 
" I mean my friend.. " said Jinthony frustratingly trying to get the awkward situation right.
" nahi wohi thik hai..my girl! " laughs Rubina
Jinthony sighs but later gets lost in her beautiful laugh, Rubina stops laughing as she noticed Jinthony's gaze on her..and gets shy..and as she stops Jinthony gets out from his lala(lost) land 
Rubina: Jinthony! 
" haan Rubina bolo ? " asked Jinthony innocently sighs
" I wanted to say something " said Rubina 
" ohh I also had to say something " said Jinthony
Rubina: oh then you say it first ..
Jinthony : tumne pehle bola so its your chance you say it first
Rubina: nahi pehle aap bolo 
Jinthony: tum
Rubina: aap 
and this goes on for few minutes and then they stop thinking why they are fighting for such a small thing .. and Rubina ends with she admitting she will say it first and Jinthony nods
" so...I ..I " says Rubina getting nervous and stops for a while after few second she continues " ok..ab mein bata hi deti hoon ! ..that..I ..really ..I really love you! " Rubina phew that she at last said it and waits for Jinthony's reaction. Jinthony gets really surprised. Rubina somehow gets scared and asks about him that if he likes her or no. " matlab? " says Jinthony with a fake confused look. " meine abhi tumse kaha ki mein tumse pyaar karti hoon..I love you ..so do you love me too ? " asked Rubina 
" umm...yes..I do ..I love you too! " says Jinthony happily 
Jinthony opens his arms for a hug and sighs, and later Rubina goes for the hug with a shy face and they hug. And after sometime they break their hug. Forgetting about that Jinthony doesn't know about Rubina's magic Rubina brought a camera with her magic to click a pic of herself and Jintony. Jinthony gets shocked seeing it and asks " yeh tumne kaise kiya? " with a confused face, after that Rubina realizes that Jinthony doesn't know about her magic and gets frightened and answers " woh .. woh ..mein .. " and she gets hesitated, Jinthony gets hyper for the answer and says " Rubina please bolo na..tumne yeh kaise kiya ..tum mujhe kuch chuparahe ho ? " asks Jinthony by this Rubina couldn't control and says it immediately that she is a Jeannie from a Jinland and Jinthony gets shocked and says " kya? ..you are a Jeannie..tumne mujhe pehle kyun nahi bola ? " Rubina tries to say something but Jinthony interrupts her saying " I trusted you! ..and you broke my trust .. mein jaraha hoon ..bye .. " with a sad face. Rubina gets really sad and after a while Jinthony starts laughing and Rubina hears his laugh and gets shocked, Jinthony realizing it says " chehra toh deko apni ? " and starts laughing again, " tum mazaak karahe te ? " says Rubina with a sad face, " kya hua? tum bhi toh mazaak hi karahe te na ? " asks Jinthony by this Rubina gets very confused and asks " woh I love you ? " waiting for an answer with a innocent face, " no ..no ..that was true.. I really love you" gazes Jinthony and asks " aur woh Jeannie ? " " woh ...sach tha ...I am really a Jeannie! " sighs Rubina , Jinthony notices her being sad and says " arey sad mat ho please..sach kahun toh mein bhi ek Jin hoon tumhari hi Jinland se .. " and he bursts out laughing, Rubina gets surprised but didn't believe him " oh really? ..give a proof that proves that you are a Jin " says Rubina, Jinthony replied her with a Ok. Jinthony brings a rose for Rubina with his magic and hands it to Rubina, Rubina gets surprised this and says " tumne mujhe pehle nahi bataya! " " well.. tumne toh mujhe nahi batayi .. " says Jinthony confidently .. Rubina realizes and asks to leave this topic now and Jinthony after a while changes his and Rubina's Outfits with this 
Jinthony's Outfit 
Image result for MENS SUIT
Rubina's Outfit
Image result for women's red long dress
Rubina realizes it and gets Surprised and Happy, Jinthony also puts on Music by his magic Mein Rang Sharabton ka song plays as it starts, Jinthony goes near Rubina and pulls her close and they keep dancing and the day ends there
Sun rised and its morning now 7:30 AM 
as Vicky finishes getting ready he comes downstairs calling out Jeannie for his breakfast Jeannie comes and puts the breakfast for his Juju, after a while Vicky finishes eating his breakfast and he realizes that he forgot his office bag upstairs in his room and tells Jeannie about it " no problem Juju ..aap bhulrahe ho ke tum ek jin ho ab..you can use your magic for it ..palak japkao aajayega .." says Jeannie happily and Vicky realizes and does it, and he brought his bag from his magic..after few seconds Jeannie calls out Juju and then again Juju but in a low voice and Vicky asks her what happened " meri sar bohat dukhrahi hai .." replies Jeannie while putting her hand on her head, Vicky didn't believe her as he knows that Jeannie jokes alot and he says " mazaak mat karo mere saath..I know you are joking! " 
Vicky walks out from there, and Jeannie again calls out for Juju and it was the last time before she faint .. and she fainted at the spot.
*To Be Continued*
Precap : Mystery behind Jeannie's faint revealed.
So guys at last updated, got time so updated .. many parts to update, will try to update more if I get more time, and this story is gonna end soon but not so soon. So yeah I have one question for you guys how did you like my writing in this update was it better than last time, there might be some grammar mistakes I know that but what about the writing, share your reviews on the writing and also on how you liked the part!

Edited by --Shamoo-- - 6 years ago
Part 29
Recap : Jinthony and Rubina Love Proposal and Jeannie faints
*Continued*
Vicky realized that Jeannie stopped calling him so he calls Jeannie two times but both time he didn't get any response so he turned around to check on her and saw Jeannie lying down on the ground unconscious, his face turns into full of fear and he runs to Jeannie and calls her " Jeannie! Jeannie! Please utho! Mere saath mazaak mat karo! Utho! Jeannie! " and later after few moments Rubina appears at the house and sees Jeannie lying on the ground and her faces get full of tension and she asks " Isko kya hua Vicky? " 
" Mujhe nahi pata! Jab meine deka woh aise behosh thi ..I don't know what happened to her ..tum Jinland ko mujhse zyada jaante ho ..toh tumhe kuch pata hai kya? " Vicky replied
" Mujhe nahi pata vicky ..haan..mein Khabri Jin ko bhulata hoon ..as Usey sab kuch pata hai Jinland ke baare mein.. mujhse zyada.." Rubina replied with relief in her face, Rubina brings Jeannie with her magic to the sofa and she called Khabri Jin by her magic. Khabri Jin appears with his signature laughing ( which you all know JAJ Fans ).
" Ab kya hua? Mujhe yaha kyun bhulaya? " said Khabri Jin with an irritated face.
" Woh Jeannie behosh hogayi hai aur humein nahi pata kyun ..humari madat karo please! " replied Rubina with a puppy face.
" Ohh..toh Jin doctors ko bhulao na .. humein kyun bhulaya? " said annoyed Khabri Jin.
" Mujhe nahi pata woh kaha rehte hai .. " replied Rubina with a sad face.
Khabri Jin nods and shows them the map where they live with his magic and said " Agar Jeannie ko bachana chahte ho toh undono ki paas jao. "
Rubina was ready to go but Khabri Jin stopped her by saying " Ruko! Itni aasani se nahi hai tumlogo ko kuch karna padega .."
" Ab tumhare Jinland mein doctors ke paas jaane keliye bhi kuch karna padega .." Vicky shots back irritated 
" nahi..waha jaake doctors tumhe yaha karne ke bolenge ..toh hum tumhe tayaar karahe hai tumhe pehle batake .." replied Khabri Jin
" Ohh ..Thank you " smiles Vicky  
" Ab suno .. " says Khabri Jin and explains to them everything
Vicky and Rubina leaves a sigh of relief and Khabri Jin goes from the sight by his magic.
Vicky and Rubina both were ready to go but then the door bell rang and vicky says " ab kon aagaya?" with an irritated face and goes to open the door and it was...boss!!!
Vicky gets shocked seeing boss and asks " Sir aap? "
" Kyun mujhe nahi aana chahiye tha? " replied boss
" Nahin aise baat nahi hai ..aap aaye na andar ...waise..aapko aane ki zaroora nahi tha ..mein aajata. aapne kyun takleef li ? " said Vicky 
" woh aaj important meeting tha aur tum nahi aaye toh mujhe laga kuch hogaya hoga toh mein yaha aaya check- " he stops when he sees Jeannie on the sofa unconscious and asks " Vicky yeh Jeannie ko kya hua? woh aise..behosh kyun hai?" 
Vicky face turns full into fear and replies hesitatingly " woh behosh nahi soyi hui hai . " 
Boss was not fully convinced so he said " nahi..let me check " and as he checks he gets shocked and says " Jeannie behosh hi hai ..let me call dr dr! " 
Vicky gets shocked by this as Jeannie is not a human and if dr dr checks she will get exposed and Vicky tries his best to stop but Boss calls him before he could do anything
Sometime later the bell rings and it was Dr Dr and as he enters he sees Jeannie unconscious and he questions everyone " Oye kudaye ji ( sorry for spelling mistake you know what I'm talking about right? ..yes you know as you are a JAJian ) ..Yeh Jeannie ko kya hogaya? " 
" Woh toh hum tumhe puchna chahte hai .. " replies boss
" oh let me check then. " said Dr Dr
Dr Dr checks Jeannie's pulse and Heart rate, and later Dr Dr takes out an injection and is ready to put it and when Vicky notices he gets shocked so he stops him by saying " Yeh aap kya karahe hai Dr Dr? "
" Injection lagaraha hoon. " replies Dr Dr calmly 
" Nahi ..iski koi zaroorat nahi hai.. " Vicky said hesitatingly
" Zaroorat hai..ofcourse zaroorat hai..yeh injection Jeannie ko thik karsakti hai! " said Dr Dr
and later he was going to put injection but a voice came from back saying " Ruko! " 
everyone turned and saw rubina
" Rubina tum yaha? " asks Dr Dr 
" Haan mein! ..Please stop don't do this .. " replies Rubina
" Lekin- " said Dr Dr but Rubina cuts in by saying " Lekin Wekin kuch nahi ..just don't do this Please..yeh injection mat lagao please! " said Rubina with a puppy face.
Dr Dr thinks for a while and then nods saying " ok ..as you say..hum chalte hai" gives a sign to boss
" haan ..hum chalte hai ..Jeannie ka khyal rakhna ...Joh meeting mein hua woh mein tumhe kal bataunga ..abhi mein chalta hoon bye" said boss with a calm face
" Ok sir no worries! " replied Vicky with a thumbs up 
Dr Dr and Boss both went and now the only peope in the house were Jeannie, Rubina, and Vicky.
Rubina reminds Vicky about Jeannie by saying " Ab chalein? " 
" Haan chalo! " replied Vicky quickly and worriedly
But again the door bell rings and Vicky gets really irritated and said angrily " Ab kon aagaya?! " 
Rubina also gets frustrated and Vicky goes to open the door again and it was Vella this time and then Vella comes inside the home and he also sees Jeannie on the sofa unconscious and asked with a tension on his face " Jeannie! ...Jeannie ko kya hua?? " 
" woh..woh .. woh behosh hogaya hai " replies Vicky hesitatingly 
" Lekin kaise? " asked Vella wondering.
" I don't know.. " replied Vicky and then explains everything he was told to do by Khabri Jin 
Vella's face turns into full tension hearing it and replied with " Yeh toh bohat mushkil hoga na? "
" Haan hoga ..lekin Jeannie keliye mein kuch bhi karsakta hoon " Vicky replied with a sigh
" Ok Vicky ..ab humein chalna hoga usey pehle bohat der hojaye ..It's already too late .." cuts in Rubina.
Vella didn't know that Rubina was here before hearing her voice so he jumped and turned to Rubina and said " Rubina aap yaha? "
" haan! " replied irritated Rubina
So Vella tries to flirt by saying " Hi Rubina! " sweetly
" H...Hi.." replied Rubina
" Aap yaha kaise? " asked Vella nicely
" Kyun? ..mein nahi aasakti meri best friend ki ghar mein? " said Rubina in a sarcastic tone
" Nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai ..tum aasakte ho " replied Vella 
" Rubina.. chalein? " cuts them off Vicky by saying
" Haan haan chalo! " replied Rubina quickly
" Haan " also said Vella
Vicky and Rubina didn't thought about Vella coming with them so Vicky asked Vella " tu kaha se aaraha hai? "  
" Tum logo ke saath.." replied Vella instantly 
" No you are not coming with us..sorry ..but no! " said Vicky immediately in a serious tone
Vella's face turns into full of sadness and he starts saying " Please! Please! Vicky! Jeannie mera bhi dost hai .." Vella keeps trying and then at last Vicky agrees and Vella replies with a BIG ' Thank you ' 
" Ab chalein? " said Vicky 
Vella replied with a ' Yes ' and Vicky uses his magic to get to Jinland 

In Jinland
There was a crowd of Jins and Jeannies there ..Vicky, Vella, and Rubina reached a place where everyone goes for shopping, everywhere there was a stall so as they started walking everyone there started staring at them especially Vella and Vicky. Rubina notices it and turns to Vicky and Vella and realizes that they are in normal clothes like human beings and then she pulls Vicky and Vella aside by that they were confused on why she is pulling them.
" Kya hua? Kyun mujhe aur Vella ko yaha laya? " asked Vicky furiously 
" Sorry Vicky ..lekin bohat badi problem hosakti hai agar tumhe ab nahi bataya.. " replied Rubina in a tensed face
"  What problem? bolo! " said Vicky furiously in a face full of tension
" So the thing is ke tum dono normal kapde mein ho joh tumhare jagah mein pehnte hai ..aur yaha Jinland ke kapde different hai ..Vella toh insaan hai aur tum ek jin lekin woh humein pata hai lekin Jinland waalo ko nahi ..iss kapde mein unlogo ko lagega ke tum insaan hai toh.. " replied Rubina in a serious tone
" toh humein ...Jinland ke kapde pehne padenge?! " said irritated Vicky 
" Haan.. " replied Rubina with a sigh and then changes their clothes by her magic before they could say anything else and Vicky replied with a ' Thank you ' when he realized that she changed their clothes and then Vella sees himself in Jinland clothes and becomes very happy and compliments himself by saying " Mein kitna handsome lagraha hoon! "
" Yeah..yeah... " replies Rubina in a uninterested tone
" Oye ab chalein.. " Vicky cuts them off by saying that and then they start walking until they saw the hospital and then Rubina stopped as she saw the Jinland Hospital which looked like a castle and points to it and said " There it is! " 
Vicky got confused so he asked her " Kya? "
" Hospital! " replied Rubina
Vicky turns to look the hospital and was surprised by how it looked and said " Yeh hai Jinland ka hospital? "
" Yes! " replied Rubina
" It looks like a castle..very beautiful " said Vicky mesmerized by the beauty of it
" I know right?! " said Rubina quickly
" Yeah..ab chalein? " replied Vicky concentrating on his goal to save Jeannie
" Haan..chalte hai! " said Rubina
And they start walking to the hospital and few moments later they were very near to the gate of the hospital but suddenly Khabri Jin appeared laughing like everytime " hahahaha " 
Rubina got irritated by him and said " Khabri Jin.. yeh kya hai? "
" Hai nahi yeh aasan ..Karna padega kuch bada...Mushkil hai andhar jaana..Socho karna hai kya..socho? ..socho? " said Khabri Jin in a mysterious way.
Rubina got confused by it and Vicky shots him back by saying " Oye tu hat ja na ..waha mere Jeannie ki jaan khatre mein hai aur tum yaha pahelli sunarahe ho! "
" Arey mera matlab hai bohat kuch karna padega andhar jaakar ..tumhe saabit karna padega ke tum Jeannie se pyaar karte ho ..kya karpaoge? " said Khabri Jin in a serious tone.
" baad mein samjhane ka kya matlab hai khabri jin? " said Vella ( I know I know it reminded you of someone and I know that someone lol!😆 )
" Tu chup kar na Vella! " said Vicky to Vella and turns to Khabri Jin " Mein Jeannie keliye kuch bhi karsakta hoon! " Vicky told him.
Khabri Jin reminds him what he has to do
( you guys also listen ) * So he will have 2 tests to test his love for Jeannie if he loves her truly or not. It exclusively for him His destiny is taking his tests and he need to pass these tests in order to save Jeannie..First he is gonna walk on extreme hot coals and then he is gonna walk on a big ice ..Yeah seems easy but isn't soo easy although the ice will cool the heat his foot got but he has to stay for 2 minutes on both of them so it isn't so easy ..It is just a test for him to know how far can he do for saving his love and after these 2 tests he can reach the Jin doctors and ask him the cure for Jeannie's illness.. hope this is clear for everyone of my readers and after that what will happen you will see till then enjoy reading! *
After listening to Khabri Jin Vicky's face turns into full of fear and he replies with a " yeh toh bohat mushkil hai .. " 
" haan mushkil toh hai ..tum sochlo tumhe karna hai ya nahi .? " said Khabri Jin in a serious tone
Vicky thinks for a while and while he thinks he realizes if he doesn't do it there is danger and if he does it there is also danger as if he doesn't he won't be able to find a cure for Jeannie but if he does it there will be danger for his own health and now he is confused that whether he chooses Jeannie or himself after thinking a while He chose Jeannie as he knows he won't be able to live without her and it's his love and then he replies to Khabri Jin " Haan!..I can do anything for Jeannie! " 
" Toh jao! ...Kahi der na hojaye! " said Khabri Jin 
Vicky turns to Vella and Rubina and said " Chalo! " quickly
They started walking towards the hospital.

Precap : Jin doctors Entry 
              Vicky's tests
              Jeannie gets cured   
              Rubina and Jinthony wedding announcement 

Note: Please tell me how is my writing? and how was the part? Finally wrote it after 3 attempt every time something to make my all writing dissappear ..hope you all liked it and if anything is not clear please tell me! Next update will be coming soon. Till then Enjoy your life!

Posted: 5 years ago
This story will be ending soon.. as its long time since I started writing this story and now I really have to finish it. There is not much left.. I think. So enjoy reading it till then. 
Part 30
As Vicky,Vella, and Rubina entered the hospital. Two mans came from opposite sides and started  dancing on London Thumakda song. 
Tu Ho Gayi One To Two
Oh Kudiye What To Do
Oh Ho Gayi Munde Di
Tu Turu Turu Turu..
One of the man came beside Vella and started dancing there..Meanwhile Vella was enjoying Vicky was being annoyed by them. 
Patanga Vargi
Tu Ainwayi Udd Di
Oh Ho Gayi Munde Di
Tu Turu Turu Turu..
Hila De Chaldi
Tuk Tuk Tu Kardi
Make Up Tu Kardi Yaar..
Angrezi Padhdi
Ghit Pit Tu Kardi
Jimme Queen Saadi Victoria
The other man came beside Rubina..Who was being all irritated by them.
Tu Ghanti Big Ban Di
Poora London Thumakda
Oh Jaddo Nachche Pehn Di
Poora London Thumakda
Tu Ghanti Big Ban Di
Poora London Thumakda
Oh Jaddo Nachche Pehn Di
Poora London Thumakda
After sometime they ended their dancing there.
They are of course the doctors Dr.Jintu and Dr.Jinti.
" Hogaya tumhara? " asked Vicky in all annoyed tone.
Dr.Jintu's temper was going up but Dr.Jinti keeped him calm by giving him looks. 
" Vicky.. please tum jeannie ki baat karo na.. can you? " said Rubina getting all irritated.
" Haan..haan.." vicky turned his face to the doctors after answering Rubina " Please doctors...mujhe batao ki mein jeannie ko kaise bachau? ...I don't want to lose her. Please. "
said Vicky with a gloomy face.
" Basically...yeh ek pariksha hai tumhare pyaar ka. Har Jeannie aur Jins ke shaadhi ke thik ek saal baad ( a/n: if 1 year didn't complete please forgive me...but I think it did.) uske pariksha hota hai specially jins ke. Uske pyaar ka pareksha..you have to prove it that you love Jeannie...Yeh sab Jin Lord ne kiya hai aur ab tumhe saabit karna padega... I hope tumhe samaj aaya.." said Dr.Jinti in a serious tone.
" Haan..lekin kaise?.." said Vicky in a concerned face.
" Khabri Jin toh bataya hi hoga na?.." asked Dr.Jintu trying to figure out.
At first Vicky was all confused but then he got it and then he answered " Oh..haan bataya tha usne.."
" Toh ab aao humare saath.." said Dr.Jinti in a very serious way.
At that moment Vicky's expression changed into a very scared expression. He exchanged looks with Rubina and Vella who looked very concerned. 
And they walked with Dr.Jinti and Dr.Jintu who took them somewhere.
Now they were in a place where the ground was all an ice surface. Now they were just standing little away from that surface but soon Vicky had to walk through this ice surface without any shoes on and also no magic allowed. 
So now as Vicky looked back at Dr.Jintu and Dr.Jinti they just gave signs to start.
After a few moments Vicky finally started. Vicky put one of his bare feet on the ice slowly with which in return he felt really cold and closed his eyes in pain. He slowly put his other bare feet with which in return he did the same reaction. After 3 minutes bearing all the pain from the cold Vicky finally passed his this test.
-
In the other side
Rubina decided to go check on how Jeannie is. Rubina used her magic to reach Vicky's house. And as she reached the house she saw Jeannie still laying on the couch unconscious. She sadly kept looking at her waiting for some response from her.
-
Back to Jinland
It was time for the hot coal test. He needed to walk through the hot coal just like he did through the ice. There needs to be something warm after cold. ( comment. what do you think is better hot after cold or cold after hot? )
After few moments. He began the test and slowly put his feet on the hot coal of course it did hurt so he closed his eyes from pain. He slowly put his other feet on the hot coal and began walking through the hot coal. It really did hurt him alot but he needed to do it for his love. He needed to do it for Jeannie to save his Jeannie. After 6 minutes he passed the test.
In Vicky's house
As soon as Vicky passed his both tests in Jinland
Jeannie woke up and screamed " Juju! " it quickly caught Rubina's attention and Rubina turned her face to her and started calling " Jeannie! Jeannie!" 
After waking up Jeannie slowly slowly fell unconscious again. 
After some moments Vicky, Vela, Dr.Jintu, and Dr.Jinti all reached vicky's house by magic. 
Dr.Jinti walked to Jeannie who was laying unconscious on the couch and checked her by checking her pulses. 
" Congratulations you passed your love test. Soon she will gain conscious don't worry. " said Dr.Jinti with a smile after checking Jeannie.
Vicky calmed down after hearing that and then thanked them for helping him and they returned a smile.
After few moments Vicky noticed Jeannie's hand move and then his gaze shifted from her hand to her face he saw Jeannie's eyes slowly opening she was slowly gaining conscious. Immediately after seeing this Vicky ran near Jeannie and held her hand. " How are you feeling now? " asked vicky in a calming tone. 
" better. " Jeannie answered smiling lightly.
-
 ( Few days later )
9:00 AM
Now Jeannie was again a lively Jeannie like before & happy and totally fine now.
Jeannie called vicky for breakfast " Juju! Nashta tayar hai! " while she set up the dinning table. 
After few moments Vicky came down through stairs and sat on one of the chairs. 
Thinking about Jeannie's health Vicky decided to ask her about how was she feeling. " Ab kaisi ho Jeannie? " asked Vicky in a calming tone. 
" Mein bilkul thik ho ab. Don't worry and eat! " Jeannie replied in a cheerful way.
At that moment Rubina appeared there with her magic.
" Hi Jeannie! Ab kaisi ho? " asked Rubina in a happy tone.
" Arey I am fine now! " replied annoyed Jeannie after getting asked the same question twice.
" Oook. Waise are you guys ready to go to office now? " asked Rubina wondering. 
" Yeah almost ready! " answered Vicky in between eating his breakfast.
After a while he finished his breakfast and so did others. After that they went for office.
-
In the office. 
Jinthony was standing near the reception table waiting for Rubina and after few moments Rubina finally came. As Rubina came Jinthony looked at Rubina and smiled in return she did the same. After that second immediately Rubina felt a vibration on her phone as she checked her phone. It was a text from Jinthony. 
Jinthony: Terrace pe at 12:00pm? 
At this message Rubina got really confused about why Jinthony wanted to meet her.
Rubina: Ok..
-
In the terrace 
( 12:00 pm ) 
Jinthony was already waiting for Rubina until she came. Rubina walked towards him with a confused face. " Why did you call me here? Kuch kaam tha kya? " asked Rubina. Jinthony slowly walked close to Rubina from which she got nervous and said nervously " bolo na.." to which Jinthony finally opened his mouth and said " as humne already propose kiya...lets make it official..chalo shaadhi karte hai! " ( yeah yeah it's jeannie's line ðŸ˜† ). Rubina somehow didn't expected this and got a little shocked by it and asked nervously " bohat jaldi nahi hai? ...I mean kal hi toh humne I love you bhola tha..lets spend some time more together as a unmarried couple..." at this Jinthony's face immediately turned into a sad face " lekin...I mean I am saying this because tum ek Jeannie ho aur tum already us age se beyond ho tumhari shaadhi ki aur tumhari swayamvar kahi bhi waqt shuru hosakti hai aur koi bhi tumse shaadhi karsakti..toh usey pehle agar hum shaadhi kare toh thik hoga...atleast none will steal you from me. " he smirked after saying that last line to which Rubina blushed a little. At this Rubina nodded in approvement and said " ok...tum thik kehrah ho..mein bhi tumse door nahi hona chahti.. " and then immediately after Rubina said that Jinthony enthusiastically said " Toh announce kare purey office ko humare wedding ke baare mein? in return Rubina nodded with a smile on her face. After that Jinthony held Rubina's hand and started walking out of the terrace to go to the hall to tell everyone about it.
-
In the office hall
As soon as Jinthony & Rubina reached the hall Jinthony started shouting to get attention from everyone. And soon everyone started crowding over. " Attention everyone! Hum dono ko tumlogo se kuch kehna hai.." said Jinthony and then turned his gaze over Rubina who grinned at him and they both said together cheerfully " We are getting married! Hum shaadhi kar rahe hai! " Everyone cheered and clapped on this announcement and then Jinthony continued " And you all are invited! Humein bohat acha lagega agar tum sab aaoge " he smiled at this and everyone clapped again at this. After the announcement everyone started chatting with eachother and then Jeannie walked over Jinthony & Rubina who were still standing together. " oooh hoo...baat shaadhi tak bhi pohach gayi great! Shaadhi ka date kab hai? " asked Jeannie with a smirk. " Date? " confused Rubina asked in return and then continued after realizing " oh date! Oh god hum kaise bhulgaye?! " she hit Jinthony with her elbow really hard in return Jinthony groaned and showed an ' What was that for? ' look " Date! Jinthony tumne date announce hi nahi kiya.." Rubina continued glaring at him. " ab date boldo bhi yar! " said Jeannie after being irritated by them. " Date 27th june hai!! Got it? " said Rubina finally and Jeannie nodded with that and after that Jinthony went to announce the date and he started saying " Hello! Everyone can I have your attention back please? " in a loud voice. People started crowding over again with a questioning look on their face and Jinthony continued " Hum bhi kitne pagal hai apne shaadhi announce ki lekin date bola hi nahi.. so the wedding date is 27th june in the Atlantis wedding ballroom ( I just made that up incase if it really exists XD ) Everyone smiled at this. Boss walked over to Jinthony & Rubina and congratulated them for their wedding and walked away. And then Jeannie spoke up again " Toh kya decide kiya? Jinland wale style mein ya insaani style mein? " asked Jeannie squeakily.
" uh..both western aur Jinland style mein. As we both are jins toh humein Jinland mein bhi shaadhi karna padega " said Jinthony calmly
Jeannie nodded understandingly. Later Vicky joined in and congratulated Rubina & Jinthony who thanked him in return. 
-
In Vicky's house
( 6:00 PM ) 
Jeannie walked to Rubina who was sitting in the sofa with her legs up. 
" Hi! " said Jeannie to the Rubina who was lost in her thoughts but got distracted as soon as Jeannie said that.
" oh hi Jeannie! ...mein sochrahi thi ki kyun na hum ek wedding planner hire karte hai? " Rubina asked excitedly 
" Lekin kyun? Hum toh Jeannies hai na hum jaadu se best wedding plan karsakte hai then- " asked Jeannie confused but with that Rubina interrupted in the middle.
" Haan lekin I want it to be organized by a wedding planner as woh jante hai kya best hai kya nahi hai I hope you got me.. " said Rubina 
" haan lekin hum jeannie hai aur hum specify karenge that we want the best it will come with our magic. " said Jeannie trying to convince Rubina.
" Yeah but we don't know few things that are best in western weddings...ab isme aur behas nahi please I want a wedding planner that's it! " declared Rubina stubbornly. ( I am sorry if Rubina's point doesn't really make sense ) 
" ok baba thik hai. We will get a wedding planner. Ab khush? " asked Jeannie giving up to which Rubina nodded. 
Jeannie then brought a telephone by her magic and dialed a random number from the search she did for wedding planners. 
The receiver picked up.
" Wedding organizer residents here ( again made that up ) ..how may I help you? " asked the receiver.
" Umm humein ek wedding planner chahiye who knows how to do western styles of wedding. " said Jeannie trying to make him understand. 
" Ohh I think I got you..wait I will check if anyone is free for this time and yes when is the wedding? " asked the receiver.
Jeannie couldn't remember the date so she placed her hand on the mic of the phone and asked Rubina who was still sitting on the sofa. 
" uhhh.. 27th june " she whispered to her and in return Jeannie nodded and removed her hand from the mic .
" it's 27th june. " replied Jeannie.
" ok wait let me check on that date...and he is ..yes ..Jimmy Fernandez..and I will make sure he will be there by tomorrow morning. " said the receiver.
" ok thank you! " said Jeannie nicely.
" no problem. " replied the receiver.

Precap: New entry

Hope you guys enjoyed this part. Keep reading.