Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

EVERY1 OF US WILL FORGIVE RK if... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Plenty of creatives in IF.

It may possible but CVs knows the best. No predictions works with MB.

Revenge or No revenge only CVs can tell us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EVERY1 OF US WILL FORGIVE RK if... (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Good post...Smile but now i am convinced with the revenge track... RK should feel what he lost.. and should feel guilty for what he did to MB... and then he should realize the true feeling to her...
about forgiving RK will take time... Hopew Cvs won't make it hurry...

agree
i m too convinced with revenge track

punnubaby

punnubaby

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunrain20

Hi all,
I dont know if someone else has shared these thoughts...
I just felt what if RK was threatened by the underworld and was demanded extortion money on the life of Madhu...
Such a case had earlier happened thanks to the lousy Bhatia gang but it wasnt the real deal..
Ballu shooting n Paddo casegot RK more media attention and this brought him unforseeen trouble...when the underworld realised how much Madhu means to RK, they could have threatened to kill Madhu if RK dont pay up the money. Earlier RK had no weakness hence no one had totalhold over him but now Madhu is seen as the WEAKNESS of RK.
knowing Madhu's nature well RK cantshare thisthreat with her asRK realise that Madhu will rather die than go away from him...Madhu is stubborn enough to risk her life for RK's happinessEmbarrassed
RK also has felt the ineffectiveness of seeking police protection which is pretty useless and he cant keep madhu safe always...and once he has paid there is no surety such a thing will not happen again...so just to save Madhu's life RK could have planned this REVENGE drama...
We all were RK bashers and the CVs are so damn sure that they have a SOLID reason...and if this is the reason I am 1000% sure everyone will understand and forgive RK...

Wen and where did the CV's say that this is a fake revenge n there is a big reason behind al this??

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunrain20

Hi all,

I dont know if someone else has shared these thoughts...

I just felt what if RK was threatened by the underworld and was demanded extortion money on the life of Madhu...

Such a case had earlier happened thanks to the lousy Bhatia gang but it wasnt the real deal..

Ballu shooting n Paddo case got RK more media attention and this brought him unforseeen trouble...when the underworld realised how much Madhu means to RK, they could have threatened to kill Madhu if RK dont pay up the money. Earlier RK had no weakness hence no one had total hold over him but now Madhu is seen as the WEAKNESS of RK.

knowing Madhu's nature well RK cant share this threat with her as RK realise that Madhu will rather die than go away from him...Madhu is stubborn enough to risk her life for RK's happinessEmbarrassed

RK also has felt the ineffectiveness of seeking police protection which is pretty useless and he cant keep madhu safe always...and once he has paid there is no surety such a thing will not happen again...so just to save Madhu's life RK could have planned this REVENGE drama...

We all were RK bashers and the CVs are so damn sure that they have a SOLID reason...and if this is the reason I am 1000% sure everyone will understand and forgive RK...

EVERY1 OF US WILL FORGIVE RK if...

Very nice post, and interesting possibility.Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.