Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

EVERY1 OF US WILL FORGIVE RK if...

sunrain20 Senior Member
sunrain20
sunrain20

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hi all,

I dont know if someone else has shared these thoughts...

I just felt what if RK was threatened by the underworld and was demanded extortion money on the life of Madhu...

Such a case had earlier happened thanks to the lousy Bhatia gang but it wasnt the real deal..

Ballu shooting n Paddo case got RK more media attention and this brought him unforseeen trouble...when the underworld realised how much Madhu means to RK, they could have threatened to kill Madhu if RK dont pay up the money. Earlier RK had no weakness hence no one had total hold over him but now Madhu is seen as the WEAKNESS of RK.

knowing Madhu's nature well RK cant share this threat with her as RK realise that Madhu will rather die than go away from him...Madhu is stubborn enough to risk her life for RK's happinessEmbarrassed

RK also has felt the ineffectiveness of seeking police protection which is pretty useless and he cant keep madhu safe always...and once he has paid there is no surety such a thing will not happen again...so just to save Madhu's life RK could have planned this REVENGE drama...

We all were RK bashers and the CVs are so damn sure that they have a SOLID reason...and if this is the reason I am 1000% sure everyone will understand and forgive RK...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

razzricha13pennunehakaribaleelaa9

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Good post...Smile but now i am convinced with the revenge track... RK should feel what he lost.. and should feel guilty for what he did to MB... and then he should realize the true feeling to her...
about forgiving RK will take time... Hopew Cvs won't make it hurry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehakariba

sunrain20 Senior Member
sunrain20
sunrain20

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thanks dear initially I did feel the same but after watching a couple of episodes  RK is not convincing as the baddie RK we all know earlier...there is something lacking in his poses...if you observe carefully you will notice...

but anywayz tks for sharing if I am proved wrong well dats a whole new idea...Big smile
_7th_HorcruX_ IF-Sizzlerz
_7th_HorcruX_
_7th_HorcruX_

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
nice post Embarrassed it may become true Smile one thing is for sure...RK isn't after any revenge . he did all these bcoz of some greater reason , his expressions , jis behaviours in last 2-3 episodes make it quiet clear . but the question is what forced him to do so ? The point u told , may become true . But just 1 question , in this way won't her life be in more danger ? In RK mansion , under tight security she is safer than being in Chawl & roaming around openly Stern Smile
sunrain20 Senior Member
sunrain20
sunrain20

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
if she is no longer related to RK and has underwent public humiliation by RK means she is no longer wanted by RK and hence it is obvious that madhu is no longer the weakest link to RK na dear...Embarrassed
ILoveMe. IF-Addictz
ILoveMe.
ILoveMe.

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
nice post.in my opinion its not a revenge at all.but cant point out da real reason.
naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Creative thinking. But now many are convinced that there is only Revenge and nothing to it. No deadly diseases, melodrama, family blackmails, heart attacks, Mafia, etc etc and what not.

No strong or light reasons. only reason revenge. Wake up and accept the true fact.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrain20

Hdhd IF-Addictz
Hdhd
Hdhd

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Good post.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index