Arjun

Shree-Aayesha Ka Equation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I loved Saturday's episode. Well, I love all the episodes, but this one has to be one of my favorites. 

It was great to see Shree back in action. Although I did miss Chottu. 

Last week, we saw Neha, who was filling in for Shree; she was to report to Aayesha. But Shree and Aayesha seemed like equals. I love the way the writers are exploring the ETF team's relationships. First, with Aayesha wondering about Arjun, and Rathore explaining to her. Then, with the rapport that is developing between Shree and Aayesha. We have come a long way from the guys thinking that Aayesha was just intruding, to fully accepting her as a contributing member of the Emergency Task Force. 

In yesterday's episode, especially. Whether it was Aayesha teasing Shree about leaving his gun with a criminal or her logically explaining why Shree's suggestion was improbable, the teamwork was clearly visible.

Hats off to the writers and director, for working so hard! I cannot wait to see more!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_honeyGurmeet4Drashti...Mithuz...-SREE93--.serendipity.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shree-Aayesha Ka Equation" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_honey

IF-Dazzler

Angelic_honey

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Seriously love their masti...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnaluv94

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u..!!
Shree and Ayesha equation yesterday was superb fun!!!

Krishnaluv94

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with you :)

Krishnaluv94

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.