Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
baki :

finally the much awaited NL is here, so a big jhappi to you for putting it up๐Ÿค—, i was actually checking the forum every half an hour to see whether it was up. also big jhappis to everyone else who had taken pains to put up the entire NL๐Ÿค—. now coming to the points you have mentioned, i'll make sure to include pictures next time pukka, actually pooja told me that including pics with write-ups was optional so i left it out, but if you want a pic .. i will put a pic, bas baat khatam๐Ÿ˜ƒ. and as for the Summary of the Week , dear, do you have the faintest idea how huge my first write up on the summary had been ๐Ÿ˜†? 3 pages in MS Word๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ. i edited and re-edited it to shorten it down to its current state, 1 page and a bit more. toh isse chotta Summary ki ummeed hi mat karna, samjhi ๐Ÿ˜†? poori hafte ki summary hai yaar, isse chotta kya hota hai ?๐Ÿ˜†

now something important, was i supposed to do the Dialogue of the Week too๐Ÿ˜ฒ ? DAMMIT ! i missed it out entirely. actually i lost track of the sign-up thread for NL, and only remembered about doing the Summary of the Week and Funny Scene of the Week. right now i dont even remember the sections i'm supposed to provide back-ups except the Awwish Scene of the Week.

baki, dear can you please add the name of back-ups in your list in the first post please ? that will help us to keep track of their own segments and avoid further mistakes.

to misty :

i think you are doing the Message to CVs section, can you please add a message from me too ? " For Heaven's Sake, bring out Navika's name in front of Mohan. it makes no sense that an Editor-in-Chief would know the entire staff by their names, except one particular employee who ironically happens to be his daughter too. Just let Mohan know that the reporter's name is Navika, after that he may think ke Navika naam ki aur bhi ladki ho sakti hai, ( just like there are millions of Priyankas and Poojas in our country ), i think we can accept that. But declare her name please, we have had enough of ' woh ladki' and ' karmic connection' "

to all the winners of best OS, FF, Siggie, Avi and VMs : congratulations !๐Ÿค—

ashima_v thumbnail
Great initiative! Lovely thread

Just 1 input :

In the message to the CVs:

Cld u plz add that we wld like Mohan-Navika track/Proj Talaash to be expedited  as soon as possible.

You have mentioned Megha-Rj, Mohan -Megha, Megha-Navika in this. But Mohan-Navika need to come to the forefront too now with Proj Talaash

Thx

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
To Polly:
Thank you soo much. Sorry it's my mistake you're only the backup of dialogue of the week (Have edited it now.)
I don't want to add the backuplist here, but you can find the list here:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3414667

3 pages of summary? Summary has to be short yaar ๐Ÿ˜†. But do as you want.
Coming to the pics. I want less text and a picture, as it looks more clear which scene, there is been talking about. (no pics in the summary though). But just add it in funny scene and then Pooja and I can decided whether we want it or not. Next time it's Pooja's turn to make NL, soo it's up to her.

Coming to message of CV, it's misty's section, so if you want to help her, then PM her during the weeks. It will not be edited this time.
Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wohooo our very first edition fab job Baki and the team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and Congratulations to all the winners๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Awesome and great effort by everyone. Congratulations everybody who contributed...๐Ÿค—
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Like button not working.

Great work everyone!
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing job all guys๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Baki and RD aka puji
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
baki : i'm polly, not pooja๐Ÿ˜ก ! and i'll pm misty about my inputs.๐Ÿ˜Š
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow nice post yaar. Congratus everyone
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful NL and great job with all the graphics, Baki!
Congrats to the NL Team for having the 1st one out :D