Lets Re-Discuss AsYa Dance-Asad 6 Packs-Team AsYa - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not able to follow the show due to exams perparation. Zo got slapped by Asad i know and he apologized but where did the dance come from?. I would have watched the videos in YT but it din't work and now my dumb computer refuses to even open. Would you plz tell what happened. Sorry if u feel I should have posted this somewhere else but because this post was precisely on the dance i asked here.
Originally posted by AliciaZA

The best moment of the dance was when AAK dipped Zoya and said this is whats called a dance! My heart skipped a beat:)
ha that was so awesome one
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

I'm not able to follow the show due to exams perparation. Zo got slapped by Asad i know and he apologized but where did the dance come from?. I would have watched the videos in YT but it din't work and now my dumb computer refuses to even open. Would you plz tell what happened. Sorry if u feel I should have posted this somewhere else but because this post was precisely on the dance i asked here.
hey i'm frm phone else i would give u the link but search Valentine's/14 february epi
Nice thread Yaari! Gud going! :D
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Yup after he apologizes, the next day Zoya realises that someone wants to kill Dilshad n its not the panchayath people so now Asad and Zoya have become Mr.Bond and his bond girl. Their investigating who is the person who was hired to kill Dilshad and Zoya is really helping Asad out a lot with this :-) So anyway during this, Zoya challenges Asad that if her plan(to get info abt the killer) works then he has to do as she says.
Asad loses the challenge and Zoya asks him dance ;)
He gets irritated and goes to argue with her but she flinches away and gets scared thinking he will slap her again :(
Anywayy Asad feels very very guilty seeing her reaction and before she could leave, he pulls her into a very romantic n passionate dance just to make her feel better <3 :D

hope that answered ur question! :DEdited by Rin03 - 11 years ago
In his monologues Ms Farooqi is Zoya for him... In his heart he is already on first name terms... However Zoe baby thinks of him as "Mr Khan, jahanpanah 6 packs etc...Mr Asad Ahmed Khan" Only once in the show so far she has called him Asad, that too in highly drgged state after the akram ficaso...
Originally posted by reginaberrito

In his monologues Ms Farooqi is Zoya for him... In his heart he is already on first name terms... However Zoe baby thinks of him as "Mr Khan, jahanpanah 6 packs etc...Mr Asad Ahmed Khan" Only once in the show so far she has called him Asad, that too in highly drgged state after the akram ficaso...
i dnt remeber wen she called him asad...can u plz tell wen & in which episode she said it...
ya dats so cute dat in his subconcious its zoya for him not miss Farooqi
yeah, the dance was intense, as short as it was, but totally fitted the story. didn't seem unnatural! 
Originally posted by reginaberrito

yes she called him Asad on Tu Jahan sequence
Originally posted by hirie

yeah, the dance was intense, as short as it was, but totally fitted the story. didn't seem unnatural!
exactly lols it totally fitted the story