Qubool Hai

Lets Re-Discuss AsYa Dance-Asad 6 Packs-Team AsYa (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
^ yes i agree with you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets Re-Discuss AsYa Dance-Asad 6 Packs-Team AsYa (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i just loved Zoya's shayari's last week

alinaza

alinaza

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
The best moment of the dance was when AAK dipped Zoya and said this is whats called a dance! My heart skipped a beat:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FazidaK18surbhiholic

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I'm not able to follow the show due to exams perparation. Zo got slapped by Asad i know and he apologized but where did the dance come from?. I would have watched the videos in YT but it din't work and now my dumb computer refuses to even open. Would you plz tell what happened. Sorry if u feel I should have posted this somewhere else but because this post was precisely on the dance i asked here.

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliciaZA

The best moment of the dance was when AAK dipped Zoya and said this is whats called a dance! My heart skipped a beat:)
ha that was so awesome one

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

I'm not able to follow the show due to exams perparation. Zo got slapped by Asad i know and he apologized but where did the dance come from?. I would have watched the videos in YT but it din't work and now my dumb computer refuses to even open. Would you plz tell what happened. Sorry if u feel I should have posted this somewhere else but because this post was precisely on the dance i asked here.
hey i'm frm phone else i would give u the link but search Valentine's/14 february epi

_Annie_

IF-Dazzler

_Annie_

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Nice thread Yaari! Gud going! :D

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Yup after he apologizes, the next day Zoya realises that someone wants to kill Dilshad n its not the panchayath people so now Asad and Zoya have become Mr.Bond and his bond girl. Their investigating who is the person who was hired to kill Dilshad and Zoya is really helping Asad out a lot with this :-) So anyway during this, Zoya challenges Asad that if her plan(to get info abt the killer) works then he has to do as she says.
Asad loses the challenge and Zoya asks him dance ;)
He gets irritated and goes to argue with her but she flinches away and gets scared thinking he will slap her again :(
Anywayy Asad feels very very guilty seeing her reaction and before she could leave, he pulls her into a very romantic n passionate dance just to make her feel better <3 :D

hope that answered ur question! :D

Edited by Rin03 - 18 February 2013 at 1:25am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.