Qubool Hai

   

Lets Re-Discuss AsYa Dance-Asad 6 Packs-Team AsYa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012

Posts: 73453

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hello Friends Hug

Welcome to Asad-Zoya Teri Meri Valentine's Special Dance, Asad 6 Packs, AsYa Team Works, AsYa Mitwa Moments, Zoya's Shayari, Overall Everything About Asad Zoya Valentine's Week Re-Discussion Thread Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.


Lets Start Discussing/ Drooling Over Those Precious Moments =D Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lets Fall In Love With Those Intense Moments Yet Again =D LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lets See How Far We Can Go In This Discussion =D Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

*Comment On The TB Article/Video And AsYa Profile Pages* Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

AsYa Rules Our Hearts <3


Edited by -Yaariyan- - 17 February 2013 at 8:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaKabhiNandiniraizaadanishithasharma-iLoveKaran-LoveAsYa222-Shayari-GroverAddict..vidhi..Barbievishi20sumaiya14shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets Re-Discuss AsYa Dance-Asad 6 Packs-Team AsYa" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012

Posts: 73453

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Just loved those moments. everything about AsYa last week, be that dance, 6 packs, shayari etc

Anyone here to discuss?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maarina

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012

Posts: 73453

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
AsYa <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maarina

misha93

Senior Member

misha93

Joined: 21 January 2013

Posts: 522

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I love the first step when asad pulled zoya towards him the most :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maarina

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012

Posts: 73453

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha93

I love the first step when asad pulled zoya towards him the most :P
Zoya's expressions were so epic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maarinaamberyall

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Joined: 19 March 2012

Posts: 13088

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i love Asad's expression when he realised Zoya is still afraid of that slap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maarinaSakeenaSidd

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012

Posts: 73453

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

i love Asad's expression when he realised Zoya is still afraid of that slap 



He's regrating that he shouldn't do that

nishithasharma

Goldie

nishithasharma

Joined: 22 January 2013

Posts: 2000

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Hello Friends Hug

Welcome to Asad-Zoya Teri Meri Valentine's Special Dance, Asad 6 Packs, AsYa Team Works, AsYa Mitwa Moments, Zoya's Shayari, Overall Everything About Asad Zoya Valentine's Week Re-Discussion Thread Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.


Lets Start Discussing/ Drooling Over Those Precious Moments =D Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lets Fall In Love With Those Intense Moments Yet Again =D LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lets See How Far We Can Go In This Discussion =D Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

*Comment On The TB Article/Video And AsYa Profile Pages* Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

AsYa Rules Our Hearts <3
lets hope v keep getting more of dese moments... infact dey shud incerease d dose for us...
no ayaan faltu twist shud cum b/w ASYA...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.