MMT - Episode Discussion Thread 18/02

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode - 26

Dadaji is praising himself in front of some man. Nanhi is recording all of this and thinks that she will bring a storm with his sting. Mohan having FB of Navi promising to prove her worth and Anu telling him how Navi has gone for Sting operation. RJ has FB of girls teasing her about her mom not paying attention to her. She goes and hugs Mohan.

Megha is thinking that there is something about that girl(RJ) that pulls me towards her. A tear roll downs Megha's eye as she has fb of RJ.

Beera, Navi, Tommy having breakfast. Tommy leaves to clean his camera. Beera serves jalebi to Navi. Navi says I come on TV if I eat all this I will grow fat. Beera says you will look good anyway. Dadaji tells her that they have to go to the asharam in an hour. Beera watches Navi leave and Dadaji asks him to watch out.  Dadaji asks if all the preparations are done and Beera promises that he will look like god. Suddenly Navi walks in and says "excuse me". Navi says I forgot my bag and everyone is relieved.  Beera says after elections please think about my marriage. Dadaji says your brains are in your knees how will you get married?

RJ is school when kids tease her about bringing snacks. RJ is about to leave when a peon comes in with a tiffin carrier and says this has come from your house. He undoes the tiffin box and everyone is shocked. The peon asks RJ to share food with her friends and eat. RJ does that. Megha watches this from the side. Kids praise the food and RJ is really chuffed. RJ thanks "dude". Megha thanks the peon and asks him to collect the tiffin at the end of day. Megha looks at RJ with happiness and has FB of feeding Addu. Megha in tears. RJ  tells everyone that her dude made all this. 

Tanu in Aarti's house and brings in a tea tray. Aarti's dad scolds Aarti for making Tanu work. Aarti's dad asks Tanu to tell him where he lives and what he does. Suddenly Renu comes there and says I will tell you. Renu comes and beats up Tanu for serving Aarti and her father. Renu says the girl who has made you a servant before marriage what will she do after marriage. Renu taunts Aarti and says your face resembles kohl. Renu asks to give up the dream of becoming the DIL of my house. Renu grabs Tanu and leaves. Aarti's dad scolds Aarti. Aarti looks mad and hurt.

Navi and Tommy arrive Dadaji's ashram. Beera shows her around while Tommy is shooting everything. Dadaji is pretending to play with kids and welcomes Navi. Dadaji is shown acting like a god man. Navi realizes that the kids have been bought in for an act and asks Tommy to focus on the feet of the kids. Navi asks Sharma ji if he knows who Shekhar Sharma ji is in Indore. Sharma ji says he is Shekhar Sharma. Navi has fb of Anu asking her to get every detail of Shekhar Sharma. Navi says actually Beera has praised you so much. Navi takes his picture and sends it to Anu.   Anu shows it to Mohan and says this is the man who threatened Janardhan. Mohan is impressed and says even CID couldn't find him. Anu tells him that Navi got it for them. Mohan is shocked that Navi has not returned. Anu says how can she come back without finding something conclusive. Mohan says the longer she stays there the more her life will be in danger.  Anu asks Mohan not to act like a father. Anu says she knows how to look after herself.  Mohan is worried.

Guru inside the car and RJ asks why he doesn't step outside these days. RJ hugs him and thanks him for the tiffin. RJ looks at the burn in Guru's hand and asks him how he made so much food. Guru looks at the tiffin and reads "Saroj Vyas". He realizes it is Megha's tiffin. Guru is shocked. 

Peon comes and apologizes to Megha for not getting the tiffin from RJ as she left for the day. Megha wonders how she will get food the next day. RJ comes there with the tiffin in her hand.

Precap: Dadaji telling someone that the computer has evidence of all his wrongdoings and asks him to hide it. Navi listening to this from a window. Navi accessing the computer in the night. Beera's sister tells him that Navi is missing. Beera looks around for Navi. Navi talking to Mohan on the phone who asks her to leave the place immediately. Mohan continues talking to Navi when suddenly Navi says there is someone in the room.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😊Edited by hansa - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anu To Mohan---Mohan Don't Behave Like Father Haa

Beera To Kids---Kitabe Aur DALL Wall Chahiye Ki Nahi🀣 (Dall means Doll)πŸ˜†

❀️

😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12QPAF5hyo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12QPAF5hyo&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me ijj here 😳

Waise mujhe na pakka lag raha hai ki yeh dance seq k shuru ya baad mein kuch dhamaka type toh hoga, like in films ;) Beera ji's dance dekhna bhi hai waise πŸ˜† Waiting for the update!!!!
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Definitely Chutki, even I think that this "item" will culminate into a huge pardah fash πŸ˜†

Let's see
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar Yeh toh Mumy ko leke RJ ke pecche bachhe se leke bade sab pad gaye...πŸ˜”πŸ˜‰

Aur yeh Megha-RJ toh abhi se rishtey ki dhago mein bandh gaye...sirf naam ki jaroorat hai lagtahe
ankur281 thumbnail
Renu a  gayi hume bachane from the Tannu-Arti torture sequences...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankur281 thumbnail
Wow Renu, meri dil ki bol dali...iss teri meri sakal wali ko...

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awww I got tears reading about Megha's tiffin act for Pari and Pari showin off her "dude". That's an adorable touch to the story πŸ˜Š