BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
^ Thanks Jess. I guess I'd have to watch it online 
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NadzGirl,

๐Ÿ˜ฒGo watch it! I thought you found a theater near you! I finally found one an hour and half away from me, but I'll be a crazy fangirl for once and go watch it in 3D! Be a crazy fangirl too! ๐Ÿ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Salman does a lot for the youngsters !! ๐Ÿ‘

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

NadzGirl,

๐Ÿ˜ฒGo watch it! I thought you found a theater near you! I finally found one an hour and half away from me, but I'll be a crazy fangirl for once and go watch it in 3D! Be a crazy fangirl too! ๐Ÿ˜†

I know Anamika it's just that I can't find somebody to go the movie with. I only go to theaters for SRK flicks and there are plenty of people to accompany me due to obvious reasons but in this case, not one is interested since nobody knows these DID guys but me :( And I just hate going for movies alone. Not for me :(

Anyways I'm trying hard to convince at least one of my friends so I don't have to watch it online. Let's see how it goes 
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice words by salman for salman. 
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS!!! Wonderful Interview
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

I know Anamika it's just that I can't find somebody to go the movie with. I only go to theaters for SRK flicks and there are plenty of people to accompany me due to obvious reasons but in this case, not one is interested since nobody knows these DID guys but me :( And I just hate going for movies alone. Not for me :(

Anyways I'm trying hard to convince at least one of my friends so I don't have to watch it online. Let's see how it goes 

Aww, I had to blackmail one of my friends to go with me. He hates Bollywood movies but I baked him a cake. If it's a guy, just know that the way to convince him is through his stomach. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ