Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

i tink da cv r spoiling

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

face2face

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789punnubabysunrain20violetshinesimikrBlue_Scrubs-Alina.SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i tink da cv r spoiling" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blue_Scrubs

IF-Rockerz

Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
excellent observation...i completely agree with u in the part about radhaji's need to discuss with padmini whether she should attempt to unite rishbala after all the humiliation and heartbreak that madhu has been put thru,secondly madhu's concern for RK's well being at this point when the pain of the betrayal is still raw was unnecessary...but i think the CVs are trying to establish the stark difference between madhu's golden heart and RK's non existent one...so i can understand where the CVs are coming from...btw i see that this is ur second post in this forum...so a big welcome to you Smile

sunrain20

sunrain20

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Nice expressions...I share my feelings...

1. Radhaji is first and foremost a  mother and they tend to be very selfish when it comes to the happiness and welfare of their children and I assure you as a mother we all will surely behave as Radhaji did...Smile

2. Madhu truly loved RK and as I had posted true love knows no selfishness...you have not seen the acts of true love dear and hence madhu's act of sending back Bittuji is not surprising...you hv to understand how RK is portrayed by sticking to his character of being bad...Madhu is sticking to her values of being 'good'Embarrassed

Dipali is being punished each second she is staying at RK mansion but the prob is she is having the hide of 'rhino' hence dont feel d insults...i guess any other woman with an ounce of decency would have committed suicide long time back...for all d humiliation experienced at RK's hands...Angry

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Nice Post

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Good post

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Nice Post! I agree regrading Radhaji..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.