Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: SUN Episode Discussion Thread 17/2 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 77

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
oye kaha bhag gaye sab?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic " MMT: SUN Episode Discussion Thread 17/2 (Page 14)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Ppl,

Koi naya promo nahi aaya kyaOuch?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Hi People Hug Good morning!

Any new khabar on the show?

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I don't think so, Neelu. Pata nahi kya hoga. So confused.

NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

I don't think so, Neelu. Pata nahi kya hoga. So confused.
Thanks Bidz. I wonder why Channel cannot give us a new promo on Sunday's!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Channel se koi ummeed bhi nahi hai. I'm seriously so confused. At one point, I think that Mohan is going to rescue Nanhi. At other point, I wonder why he would go there, unless he knows who she is. Then again I think of AA's tweets about Mohan being in full on action from next week and how NB's track will merge with his. He too said once that we're close to two big moments. I'm so damn confused! D'oh

NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Channel se koi ummeed bhi nahi hai. I'm seriously so confused. At one point, I think that Mohan is going to rescue Nanhi. At other point, I wonder why he would go there, unless he knows who she is. Then again I think of AA's tweets about Mohan being in full on action from next week and how NB's track will merge with his. He too said once that we're close to two big moments. I'm so damn confused! D'oh
Wait & watch! I just hope with so many tracks going on at the same time, CV's don't end up making a khichdi of everything. I really think they ought to close a few tracks and open them as and when the need arises. Right now full concentration should be on MM meeting, project Talaash and Beera-Nanhi becoming a part of Talaash,

Pravesh.P

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Well, probably to close NB track for now, they were shown full on in the last week, so that it can make way for Mohan-Nanhi / Project Talash track. Perhaps Beera will go in hiding in anger, and might come back later?! But I'm damn sure of one fact that either MM will meet or Megha will spot Mohan in the annual function. What do ya think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PNeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.