NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi People 🤗 Good morning!

Any new khabar on the show?
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think so, Neelu. Pata nahi kya hoga. So confused.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

I don't think so, Neelu. Pata nahi kya hoga. So confused.

Thanks Bidz. I wonder why Channel cannot give us a new promo on Sunday's!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Channel se koi ummeed bhi nahi hai. I'm seriously so confused. At one point, I think that Mohan is going to rescue Nanhi. At other point, I wonder why he would go there, unless he knows who she is. Then again I think of AA's tweets about Mohan being in full on action from next week and how NB's track will merge with his. He too said once that we're close to two big moments. I'm so damn confused! 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Channel se koi ummeed bhi nahi hai. I'm seriously so confused. At one point, I think that Mohan is going to rescue Nanhi. At other point, I wonder why he would go there, unless he knows who she is. Then again I think of AA's tweets about Mohan being in full on action from next week and how NB's track will merge with his. He too said once that we're close to two big moments. I'm so damn confused! 

Wait & watch! I just hope with so many tracks going on at the same time, CV's don't end up making a khichdi of everything. I really think they ought to close a few tracks and open them as and when the need arises. Right now full concentration should be on MM meeting, project Talaash and Beera-Nanhi becoming a part of Talaash,
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Well, probably to close NB track for now, they were shown full on in the last week, so that it can make way for Mohan-Nanhi / Project Talash track. Perhaps Beera will go in hiding in anger, and might come back later?! But I'm damn sure of one fact that either MM will meet or Megha will spot Mohan in the annual function. What do ya think?
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Well, probably to close NB track for now, they were shown full on in the last week, so that it can make way for Mohan-Nanhi / Project Talash track. Perhaps Beera will go in hiding in anger, and might come back later?! But I'm damn sure of one fact that either MM will meet or Megha will spot Mohan in the annual function. What do ya think?

I really really really want MM to meet now. Megha spotting Mohan wouldn't be too bad either. But
 I think it is high time MM met. I don't want any dialogues or maybe mental dialogues. But it is insane that all of us are watching this show for them and they've haven't even spoken to each other yet! They can put all tracks on hold for all I care. Just want MM to meet.

Bidz if Megha spots Mohan wouldn't it be a repition of Mohan spotting Megha?
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
@Sumi: Nothing much. How about ya?

@Neelu: You're actually sounding like a typical despo MM fangirl. (check: there's a whole lot of difference between a fan and a fangirl). 😆 Just kidding!!!

Hey, did you girls check the newsletter? Here you go..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3441678