Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M0uNi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunny1516

GOOD NEWS . 

noW as they r out of semifinal, he will come a bit early, but they have to finish their scheduled matches, weather they win or loss.

PSH IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME.

Hey Sunny..I know that you didn't mean it but still that *GOOD NEWS* is sounding really rude. Please try to sympathize with others while posting in future.

And the topic-maker, please change the title as it is misleading others or providing some false information.Thank you.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am guessing this the Man of the Match award photo

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Trivial point

IMHO I would prefer it if teams where still requried to wear Cricket Whites. Cricket has lost some of its aura since teams world over have moved to what I can only describe as "track suits".

I do appreciate that Cricket is big business and I suspect the move was for advertising purposes but I am sure advertisers could have been accomodated with cricket Whites.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mumbai Heroes out of CCL?????/ ðŸ˜¡
But this last match was the only one I saw of VB. This has gotta be a joke😕
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
simi there are more 2 matches

I think they have a chance ti win

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ronshaan

simi there are more 2 matches

I think they have a chance ti win

OOO My dear heart . Thx Ronit. U're a life saver
Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=varunbadola1974]Sunny never ever say that. There are so many of us going through the let down of defeat, despite our effort and u want the team to loose because you want the show to run. So you could wish tomorrow that the injury that I incurred in the last match should be bad enough to keep me out of the rest of the match.

Varun,

you misunderstood me. see the topic first,  some one saying, escape from PSH. Again somebody said that there is a high chance you to come back in PSH. that,s why I said 'good news'. that you will return back to PSH.

that does not mean, I want you team to loose, or you get injured.  in fact I was watching the match for you, you did highest run, in 14 th over u got injured, i felt bad . but still u did ur best.again u came for bowlling, u did the best,I proud of u.after 10 th over I saw ur team is going to loose the game, I stoped watching. cause I couldn't able to see you team loosing.

I m Marathi girl, and I wish you  and your team to win both the remaining matches( including Martha veer), AND WIN THE MAN OF THE MATCH AGAIN.  

good luck for your journey in cricket.

but it is true that PSH  without u, can not imagine.

highly disappointed about ur last two lines.I don wish even my biggest enemy to get hurt, and u r my favouirite, how come I think ...oh God.
Edited by Sunny1516 - 11 years ago