Looking forward to the next update
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohh wow Shay!!!! treat on our way...as m celebrating my 1 yr on IF :) :D
trisasak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I know you guys are probably frustrated by teasers but I think something is better than nothing. Also I feel guilty that I haven't been able to update for so long. Update might be up tonight or tomorrow!

"You know this feels a little like a frisk search."

Khushi smiled mischievously and blushed.

"What's my crime Officer Raizada?" she said in between heavy gasps.

Arnav stopped mid kiss and stood up. "Are...are you...role playing with me?"

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trisasak

I know you guys are probably frustrated by teasers but I think something is better than nothing. Also I feel guilty that I haven't been able to update for so long. Update might be up tonight or tomorrow!

"What's my crime Officer Raizada?" she said in between heavy gasps.

Arnav stopped mid kiss and stood up. "Are...are you...role playing with me?"

Waiting!! I hope previous teaser is also included in the update!!
trisasak thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree10

Waiting!! I hope previous teaser is also included in the update!!

Yes it is! Both teasers are included in the update!
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh so waiting for u to update YLME and HAM...
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...finally the update's coming...! been waiting for tooo looong!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Oh dear God! I really am sooo looking forward to the update!!!

Teaser was exactly that ... teasing me 😳
Jeeez! That was sexy. Role play ... Arnav the Police Officer ... Khushi ... the one being searched 😆😉 Fun! Something new ... I mean Doctors and Nurses is the one that we all have pretty much come across ... this is different ... A definate yes!

I'm loving it! Arghhh! I really do need to calm down ...
trisasak thumbnail

FOR ALL THE PRETTY PICTURES HEAD TO THE BLOG! TRUST ME YOU WANT TO SEE THE PIC OF KHUSHI'S DRESS!

Chapter Fifty One- Suit and Tie

"Exactly how much coffee did you give her?"

"Apparently too much."Aakash grimaced as he watched Khushi running hither and tither, yelling herself hoarse at her 'incompetent' staff. "She's become you."

Arnav watched from the sidelines nodding in silent agreement. "I've created a monster."

Three days behind on her original itinerary, Khushi was having a melt down trying to get the fashion shoot up off the ground. Droves of staff ran with an unknown purpose coalescing into a frenzied blurred mass. The concept shoot was taking place on a deserted bridge, St Paul's Cathedral in the background. It was six in the morning and the lighting and photography crew set up their rigs, waiting for the first sign of light. Khushi looked over all the arrangements with hawk like precision, barking orders every now and then. Standing still on the sidelines, Arnav and Aakash sipped on their coffee's, turning up their coat collars against the bitter morning wind; the chill factor dropping the temperature to single digits. Sighing, Arnav took a long swig from his cup and walked toward his woman. Standing beside her, he looked out over the Thames and passed her his drink. Wordlessly she took a sip of the warm beverage and purred in satisfaction. 

"You need to relax." he said, keeping his hand on the small of her back, rubbing circles with his thumb. Khushi did not take well to his advice.

"Aap toh chup hi rahiye" (You should just shut up) she growled.

The surprise on his face was evident. Khushi had never spoken to him or anyone in that manner before. Cocking an eyebrow up in question he observed her silently, waiting for her to crack under his intense scrutiny. 

"Don't give me that look. It may work on others but I know you too well."

"Would you at least tell me the reason you're pissed?" 

"You! You're the reason I'm 'pissed'. Three days! Three days we were in Greece and now look... I'm running behind schedule. I have five different locations to do this shoot and I have less than a week to get it done and through production. That wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have to spell out every damn thing to these sorry excuse for employees."

"Khush they're doing their jobs and that too under a tight timeline because we went off for a holiday. Cut them some slack..."

Arnav instantly regretted the words that came from his mouth as she scowled..."Well I wonder whose fault the tight timeline was and slack? Seriously! Look whose all mellowed down because his tension's been released? Hmmm...?" His tigress was displaying her claws this morning. It took all his self control not to laugh, she was damn right adorable when she was angry. She got all caustic and defensive, the tip of her nose red from the biting wind. 

"Look..."

"Don't you 'look' me! I have been awake since three this morning. I am tired and sleep deprived. First you keep me up all night and now the stress of this damn shoot. Do you know I got here at four thirty only to find out that the wrong outfits have been delivered for the shoot. I had to trek it to our ware houses to get the right outfits because our incompetent staff didn't do their job! And then the stupid photographer changes his dates on me and then has a list of requirements a mile long. I swear when this is all done I'm goin.."

She was cut off by Arnav's lips. Somehow during her rant he had managed to encircle her with in his arms, prying the coffee cup out of her hand. Cutting her off mid sentence he kissed her tenderly, momentarily erasing all her worries. She fell limp in his arms, letting him take over as she whimpered with pleasure. He pulled her tightly against him and let his tongue dart out to trace the lines of her lips, memorising the detail of their design. Grabbing her lower lip between his teeth, he began to suck and nibble them to his heart's content. Khushi felt herself floating, as he took her away on that cloud of delirium, her stomach tightening in response. 

Prying her lips from his, she gasped for air. "Stop...stop...you have to stop." she mumbled, caught up in the whirlwind that was this man. 

"Khushi..." he groaned, nuzzling his face in her hair. 

"Don't you understand how important this is for me?" she said close to to tears, resting her head against his chest. "I don't want to be the clumsy girl who depends on you. I want to challenge myself and prove to the world that I am capable and all this..." she waived her hands at the position they were in..."is distracting me. You keep distracting me!"

Arnav felt his heart swell with pride for the woman in his arms. But he also felt her pain, the need for her to prove herself worthy to the world. Did she not understand just how perfect she was? "You don't need to prove anything to anybody."

"Yes I do. More than anybody else I need to prove it to myself..." In a much smaller voice she admitted..."I want to make you proud." 

Arnav cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "Don't you think I'm proud of you?" His statement sung more like an accusation. "I've said it before and I'll say it again...Khushi Singh Raizada you are my pride, my joy...my everything."

"I know." she whispered. Brushing away the flyaway hairs from her face, he let his thumb glide over her bottom lip, enjoying its suppleness. Her eyes fluttered shut as her bossom heaved against his chest, signalling her desire. But a moment later those same hazel orbs flew open and she wrenched herself from his arms.

"This..." she pointed accusingly..."this is what I am talking about! You're distracting me again. First Greece and now here!"

He smirked..."As far as I remember Mrs. Raizada you didn't mind being distracted. Infact you encouraged it."

She blushed profusely but refused to be so easily outplayed. Her anger getting the better of her she snapped. "Fine...maybe I did. But that was just once. It's never enough for you! I swear if it weren't for you I would never be this..." she struggled for the word..." libertine! You've turned me into a ..."Khushi stopped quick smart looking at his expression.

It was as if all the tenderness had been sucked out of him only to be replaced with a dangerous anger. Fists clenched and nostrils flared as his eyebrows knit together...trembling with fury. Suddenly Khushi was afraid. It had been a long time since she had seen ASR, she stepped back as a reflex. His eyes flicked to her movements and he instantly mellowed, the anger still evident but the rage gone. He never wanted her to be afraid of him. Not anymore at least.

"Don't you dare belittle what we have! You feel just as strongly for me as I do for you and don't for a second pretend otherwise." he gritted throuh clenched jaws.

She gulped..."That's not what I meant. It's just that all this is new for me. I feel like its wrong...wanting you so much...like that. I was taught differently all my life. It will take time to get used to."

Khushi detected a hint of understanding in his eyes and took the opportunity to lighten the mood. "Still you can't keep your hands off me. Admit it!"

"Excuse me!" he said taking the bait. 

"You heard me."

"I'm fairly sure its you who can't resist me." His chest puffed out a little with pride. 

"I can last longer not touching you then you would ever be able to!"

"Oh really? Is that a challenge?" his voice rising with his temper. 

"I believe it is Mr. Raizada!" she replied equally as vexed.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

Arnav stormed off in search of Aakash...he needed to yell at someone.

Arnav wanted to kick himself. Really! What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he goad her into a damn bet? He should have just swallowed his ego and admitted to her on hand and knee that he was desperate to consume her in every sense. But now the damage had been done. Mr and Mrs Raizada were an equally stubborn couple, either refusing to give in. The past week had been akin to living in a badly written situation comedy. At first it had been anger, both refusing acknowledge the other's presence. This period was followed by tender longing, secretive glances yearning for the comfort they sought in the other. Finally, when they realised that neither was going to admit defeat, pig headed stubbornness kicked in and they resorted to playing dirty. 

To be fair he had started it. 

"Bhai?"

"Huh?" he mumbled. 

Akaash waved his hand infront of Arnav's face. 

"Earth to bhai!"

"What Aakash? I'm here." he snapped irritatedly. 

Aakash rolled his eyes amused at his brother's state. "So...what's happening?"

Arnav looked at him disgusted. "Really? That's what you want to ask me?"

"Yep. It's called small talk. You should try it. I mean...with someone other than bhabhi."

Arnav cringed accepting his drink from the bartender. 

"Vodka or Gin?" Aakash mused.

"Gin tastes like battery acid."

"So...vodka?"

"Nope."

Aakash laughed. "Things are that bad huh?"

"You have no idea." Arnav muttered taking a sip of his martini. Aakash turned to the bartender and ordered a drink of his own. Casually leaning against the counter of the makeshift bar, his eyes scanned the crowd. The flagship store of AR Designs in London had, after so many months, finally come to fruition. Tonight was the grand opening and many people of varying influence meandered around the store checking the new wares. Every surface shined, reflecting the stores down lights, the glitz and glamour of fashion breathing its soul into every corner of the store. Portraits of the print shoot, taken against iconic London settings, hung from wall to wall advertising everything that AR prided itself on; sophistication, edginess and sex appeal. Waiters wandered around offering champagne and people came up one at a time to congratulate him on the success. A small smile played on his face as he realised that a large part of this success was attributed to Khushi. She had done him proud. Yet all of it was meaningless without having her here to share it. Where was she?

OBVIOUSLY IGNORE THE BURBERRY SIGN :P

"Bhabhi's not here yet." Aakash answered his silent question.

Grimacing at the fact that he had become so obvious Arnav grated..."Would you stop calling her that!"

Just like that all the voices around him faded and he instinctively turned to the entrance. There she was. He almost dropped the glass in his hand. Khushi stood in the doorway, looking at the store properly for the first time. Satisfaction seeped into her pores, relaxing her countenance as she enjoyed their success. This past week has seen Arnav try to employ every tactic to get her to talk to him. He had even stooped down to flirting with models. Anything to get her to react. Surrounded by all those women he had seen a flash of anger in her eyes but still she refused to respond, burying herself in finishing up the print shoot. Arnav had been down right murderous. Anger, annoyance, frustration he could deal with...indifference however was a different ball game all together. 

Arnav had begun to question whether she even cared. Seeing her tonight, his heart jumped in his chest...she most definitely cared. Standing at the entrance, the breeze tickled her body, fluttering the material of her dress. He gulped feeling quite hot and bothered. 

Khushi was devastatingly sexy.

The red floor length gown was tailored to with an inch of it life, clinging to her curve. It was made from a scarlet chiffon, lined with red velvet. The halter like top dipped deep, offering passersby a view of the swell of her bosom. As the breeze ruffled the material of the skirt, the extent of the slit at her thigh was revealed. All semblance of coherent thought disappeared as the long length of her legs became visible for the entire world to see. Suddenly he was mad. That privilege was his and his alone. How dare she let anyone else be privy to it?

Spotting them at the bar, Khushi walked over, ignoring him all together, turning heads as she parted the crowd. Once at the bar tender she pointed at Arnav's glass. "I'll have the same."

The bartender came out of his reverie and cleared his throat. "Are you sure..."

Looking Arnav squarely in the eye she said..."Oh I'm sure."

Flicking her eyes down her body she invited Arnav to have a look at her outfit. Gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, he downed the rest of his drink in one.

"Uhhh...Khushi hi!" Aakash who recovered first, tried to make conversation. Before she could reply Arnav turned to his brother, incredibly pissed off.

"Khushi? What the hell happened to Bhabhi? You were calling her that two minutes ago." he growled staring pointedly at his younger brother. 

"You said..."

"I changed my mind. Bhabhi...her name is Bhabhi." Came the short snappy reply.

Khushi tried her best not to laugh. Revenge was a bitch. All week he had been torturing her talking to those other women. Now that she had no work she hit him where it hurt. Dressed to kill in his favourite colour she was untouchable. Khushi would see how Arnav Singh Raizada resisted her tonight. The game was on!

"Aakashji you can call me whatever you want." she replied sweetly.

Rolling his eyes he looked between the two. "I think bhabhi is just fine...You know I see Mr. Mehra, I think I'm going to go talk to him."

Aakash gladly left them to sort out whatever the hell was going on between them. Khushi's Gin Martini was handed to her by a very flustered bar tender. Giving him a gracious smile, Khushi turned to Arnav and held up the glass in silent salutation. His anger disappeared looking at what she had ordered. Smirking, he folded his arms over his chest and nodded his head, urging her to drink. Taking a sip cooly, Khushi let this liquid rest on her palate. Immediately her face shrivelled up in disgust. Arnav laughed. No matter how cool she tried to play it Khushi would always be his Khushi. And that provided him immense comfort and satisfaction. Embarrassed at her behaviour she huffed, swivelled on her heel and mingled with the crowd. Arnav watched Khushi eyeing him the entire time. He watched as people naturally flocked to her. He watched as men hung on to her every word and she laughed along. 

But the laughter wasn't genuine, this much he knew. To piss her off he began animatedly talking with a representative from the London P.R department. Nadia was flattered to receive such attention from her handsome boss. During their conversation she had managed to rest her hand delicately on top of his forearm. At first the gesture made him uncomfortable but catching a glimpse of Khushi looking mighty annoyed he decided to let Nadia continue to shower her affections. When Khushi realised that Arnav was in no mood to do anything about his current state of affairs, she turned to the nearest man and pulled him to the dance floor. Arnav wanted to groan. This was getting out of hand. 

So he did the first thing he always did in a crisis. He called Aman. 

"Aman...I'm f**ked"

"Literally or metaphorically?" came the breathless answer.

"In every sense of the word. Red. She's in red. But its not just red...its f**king scarlett. The slit is all the way up her thigh and there is way too much exposure both north and south of the waistline."

Arnav could hear Aman's chortled laughter.

"You're a bas***d. I'm dying here and your laughing."

"You're the idiot who challenged her. By the way I am liking Khushi more and more with every minute."

"Every man in this room is ogling her... including my own brother. I'm going to f**king kill them." 

"Cool down rambo..."

"Aman..." Arnav heard Naina in the background. 

"Shit...where are you?"

"In my bed...it is two thirty in the morning."

"With Naina?"

"No with Khushi...of course with Naina..."

Aman's answer was cut off and he heard the rustling of the receiver. Naina spoke, sounding incredibly frustrated...

"Look Arnav do yourself and us a favour. Just pick her up over your shoulder, take her to your room and do your thing. Don't make me spell it out for you."

"What the..."

Aman voiced his agreement in the background. "She's right you know."

"I can't loose..." he bit out stubbornly

"Arnav you loose you get sex. You win you get sex. The outcome is the same."

"Naina..." Arnav was a little taken aback hearing her talk like this. She spoke to him on the odd occasion and even then she barely said boo. 

Naina sighed..."Why do you think she's wearing the dress? She want's you just as much as you want her. Khushi's probably going equally as crazy with out you."

"But..." he whined like a child.

"You know what Arnav sort out your own damn sex life and stop interrupting mine!" 

The dial tone beeped at him and he didn't know whether to be pissed off or shocked. Apparently pissed off was the answer. Khushi was dancing with some slime ball who was roaming his hands up and down her back, feeling her up. The situation was made worse by the fact that she was obviously uncomfortable with his touch. Screw the bet! No man had any right to touch his woman. Storming into the middle of the crowd he tapped the man on the shoulder rather forcefully, his eyes spitting fire.

"I don't want to create a scene but if you don't take your hands off her in the next two seconds I. Will. End. You."

"Who the hell are you?" the man looked at him in stupor. 

Khushi stepped in front of Arnav, aware of his wrath and impatient at the idiotic man. "He...would be my husband. Now please...kindly get lost.

Arnav grinned wolfishly and turned to the man. "My wife is impeccably mannered. Since you didn't get the message let me repeat it. F**k off."

Slightly wary of the fury radiating from Arnav he let go of Khushi. As he walked away, Arnav turned to Khushi and slipped his arm around her waist holding her delicately. They swayed to the music with Khushi still refusing to look directly at him. Arnav smiled at her stubbornness and cleared his throat.

"Did they not have enough material?"

Khushi whipped her hear around. "Sorry?"

"I said...did they run short of material?" He looked down at her dress.

Mischief danced across her face. "Why...you don't like it?" she batted her lids innocently. 

Arnav bristled and tried not to loose his cool. "You have become bold haven't you. Wasn't it only a week or so ago you were embarrassed to wear that Victoria Secret number in front of me?"

Khushi huffed..."Well I had to get your attention didn't I. Apparently you couldn't see me surrounded by all those models."

Arnav smirked..."Jealous jaan?"

"Any wife worth her mettle would be!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Don't play the wife card on me! What the hell were you doing accepting a dance from that guy!"

"Doing exactly what you were doing!"

"I did nothing!"

"Really? Who was that girl you were talking to at the bar then?

"Oh... her? Tumhari nanand." (She's your sister in law)

Khushi pursed her lips trying not to laugh..."How sweet. Did she give you a rakhi?"

Arnav tutted..."Jaan...mooh boli behan. Samjha karo." he teased back. (Darling she's like my sister in name. Try and understand.)

This time Khushi did laugh. She laughed that wonderful laugh that he had come to love. Throwing her head back, her body shook and eyes crinkled with mirth not caring about who was watching. She laughed with abandon and he smiled watching her. How he had missed this easy banter. This comfortable equation where they belonged to one another more than they belonged to themselves. Resting his cheek against hers he whispered...

"Sometimes Mrs Raizada...just sometimes...I like these games we play."

Khushi looked at him shyly through her lowered lashes. He fixed his gaze on her and willed her to look at him. Slowly she raised her lids. Desire seeped from his darkened eyes and she breathed in sharply. And just like that all the control he had practiced snapped. Dragging her by the wrist he walked at an alarming pace to the elevators. Khushi kept looking behind her, conscious of what everyone must be thinking of them. Half skipping to keep up pace with him she bit her lower lip in anticipation as her heat filled her cheeks. Standing in the lobby Arnav pressed the 'up' button repeatedly and with considerable force. Fidgeting and pacing he impatiently looked to the closed doors willing them to open. After about five seconds he tried again. 

"It's not going to come any faster if you do that." she let out breathily

"Shut up." he growled, his voice cracking slightly.

Her heart skipped a beat. The doors pinged open and they walked in, her heels clicking loudly against the marble. The doors slid shut again and the lift jerked, hurtling upward. Falling back against the railing she stared at Arnav who was leaning against the opposite railing. His jacket hung lazily on his arm, his bowtie undone around his neck, his sleeves rolled up as he undid the top two buttons of his shirt. A single thick lock of hair fell over his forehead, his eyes scorching her, appraising her form. 

He looked like sex on legs. 

Arnav was having a difficultly not throwing himself at his wife and taking her in the elevator itself. The dress had to have been designed by the devil. Leaning against the railing she arched her back, trying to relieve some of her tension. Her breasts thrust forward against the material of the dress, their soft swells peeking from the side of the deep neckline. The natural rhythm of her body sashayed the material of the skirt, widening the slit, revealing her milky thighs. Breathing came hard and fast, a deep flush graced her cheekbones and painted the tip of her nose an adorable red, her pupils dilated, her irises darkened...his wife was turned on. 

The doors pinged open again and they walked with a deceptive ease to the room of the suite. Arnav's shaking hands fumbled with the key card, unsuccessfully swiping it innumerable times. Swearing at the system he kicked the door. Equally as impatient Khushi snatched the card from him.

"Move over..."

The door beeped and the green light flickered granting them access. Khushi and Arnav looked at one another for a fraction of a second, communicating in one glance their intrinsic need for one another. Shakily, Khushi pushed past walking inside. The very next second she was pressed up against the wall, her back toward him, her hands above her head, resting against the cool wall. Unzipping her swiftly, he watched as the material parted revealing the her long, slender back to him. Pressing kisses down the length of her spine he grinned...

"What's my crime Officer Raizada?" she said in between heavy gasps.

Arnav stopped mid kiss and stood up. "Are...are you...role playing with me?"

She turned to face him and put her arms around his neck. "Can't I?"

He shook his head still a little dazed and ever so turned on. Stroking her cheek he muttered..."I've ruined you."

Biting her bottom lip, she demanded..."Shutup and kiss me."

Pushing her forcefully against the wall, he pinned her hips with his own. "Crimes Mrs Raiziada...not crime." Arnav began to kiss her with feverish ardour, savouring her soft pillowy lips, rolling them between his teeth. "You have committed many a felony tonight."

"Mmm?" she moaned, the best response she could form in her current situation. 

Khushi pushed him back, kissing him and walking toward the bed. Her trembling hands tried to unbutton his shirt with out leaving his lips. Frustrated by the time consuming process she tugged on the shirt forcefully ripping off several buttons. They both froze and looked down at his shirt. Arnav raised an eyebrow at her and grinned. Groaning she hid her face in his chest. Walking back till her legs hit the foot of the bed, he pushed her so that she fell on to the mattress. Taking of his belt, he watched as she drunk him in. 

"You're first crime was wearing this dress." Crawling on top of her he pushed both her arms up so that they were locked above her head. "No one and I repeat...no one has the right to see you like this apart from me."

She nodded encouraging him to continue. Taking her bare foot in his hand he feather kisses along the sole of her foot, her ankle and then her calves. Working his way up he bit at her soft flesh, making sure to leave visible marks. In between his assault he accused for yet another crime. 

"Your second crime was challenging me to this stupid bet." Grabbing her calf he pushed her knee, till her leg was folded up near her abdomen. "I adore you. I worship you. I need you." Khushi felt her breath leave her, blown away by the raw need in his eyes. Licking the undersurface of her thigh, he nipped and tucked till he he reached her panty line causing. Something he had been fantasising about he entire night. She squirmed and moaned loudly. "And don't ever make the mistake of denying me my right."he growled gutturally. 

Cupping her face, he looked into her eyes and became serious. "Your third and worst crime Khushi was letting that man touch you. You are mine and only mine."

"I..." she began to explain herself.

"Shhh" he put a finger on her lips. "Now you have to pay for your crimes Mrs Raizada."

She nodded, closed her eyes and surrendered herself to him. Burying himself in her bosom her began to pay them their due respect. Lifting his head, he grinned like a naughty school boy.

"Oh and Mrs Raizada..."

"Kya?" she whispered softly.

"You most certainly don't have the right to remain silent."

A/N W*F! 4500 words peeps! I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I really never thought this part would be this long. I hope that makes up for the delay. Can you believe that I was actually planning to write a part even after this. But I got tired and decided to include it in the next update. So the long awaited Arnav and Aadithya show down is next. 

Also I will be doing a thank you and celebration post to thank alot of you individually. I feel I have not done this for a while and I don't want you to think that I have forgotten any of you. In fact it is all of your love that makes my day and forces me to write even when I don't want to.

I hope you guys liked the update. Also what do you want updated next?

Love Sasak

To those not following on India Forums here is a link to my index...

Index

Song for the update...this one is for Amina (AllSmiles86) the original Justin lover. 

Edited by trisasak - 11 years ago