Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 78

Page 1
Page   of 78
Page 2 Page 78

trisasak

trisasak

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Welcome to Thread Three of Your Love Means Everything!!!

First things first!

BLOG LINK:

www.ylmesrt.blogspot.com.au

PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR IT!

INDEX IN THE POST BELOW

I don't know how many times I can say this but I cannot believe we have reached this far. I usually never finish anything I start and the only reason I have been motivated to do so if because of all you wonderful readers. More than the story, I have been grateful for the amazing people that I have met because of it.

I will not name anyone here because I am more than likely to forget someone. But you all know who you are. Chapter 50 onward with a minimum of 2000 words a chapter. In actuality I have written something like 56 updates but since some chapters were in parts i have only reached 50 now. So I have typed at minimum 112,000 words. This is just crazy. I swear it is almost a novel.

OLD READERS

Thank you for believing in this story and sticking with it. You can not begin to imagine what it means to me. Your enjoyment brings a smile to my face. I write for myself but when it brings joy to others it fills me with joy.

NEW READERS

First of all welcome! May I preface this by saying YLME was my very first fanfiction ever. So I suggest at least read to chapter 10 and give it a chance. It is a bit slow and boring till then but it picks up after that. I hope you will enjoy reading this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it and become lost in the world of Arshi. It is a journery that you must be apart of from beginning to end. Only then can you really reap the rewards

NOTE FOR EVERYONE

I PM everyone on my buddy list. If you want a PM...Buddy me and don't ask on the thread. Also I am not a writer who demands comments and likes before posting an update. I tried that and it didn't sit well with me. Also I find I get overly excited to share the latest update with everyone. But yes I do ask that if you enjoyed reading the update to please remember it almost takes me 30 times as long to write it as it does for you to read it. So please leave a line telling me what you thought. It makes my day and feels like my effort is not in vain. You don't have to comment every update but once in a while is fine.

I'm not sure what the deal with plagiarism is but if I find my work copied I do have a list of my loyal readers and will not hesitate to restrict the blog to them!

CRITICISM

Please know that I welcome constructive criticism with open arms. I also encourage you to share with me if you don't agree with certain character choices I have made or the direction in which the story is proceeding. Please note that however I will not be changing the storyline. I will be remaining true to my vision. I can only try and reply to your concerns by explaining to you my point of view. I respect everyone has a different opinion but please REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A STORY and not real life. I am doing this as a hobby and not a profession. If I make some mistakes don't crucify me but understand that it most likely was NOT intentional but probably because I have a million other things in my mind.

Also if you have a valid point I will to my utmost to try and correct it. But I will not accept any PM's that are insulting or derogatory. I believe that is basic human decency. We can express opinion in a civilised manner. Though I must admit that I am overwhelmed by the fact that people actually care that much.

I LOVE YOU ALL! I HOPE I CAN CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN YOU AND DO THIS STORY JUSTICE!

Also I love it when people try and guess what is going to happen! So please share your thoughts.

Love Sasak

Edited by trisasak - 19 June 2013 at 8:10am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985suganya91niksakaniksincredibleArShisarun_maniacsangeethbalaArshinmemalar3lilgirl19bhambariReachmemalfoyhowardr075armadKhushixoxoHawtNatty17sryaua91afshanbabardevasahayamvarshapanGunMsimraaananisa79shalinikanagushivani15shona-liArshi94tobleronesamaz95gataAshgeroniDilLoveRomancegolpokobitaReader_HobbyAneesahJabeenrobinhood008vks11KKKAinajnarHADmishtiMissNadial.savitreeIDatIFdeepa.ewonderblakesegadsparklystarstudSamyxxRaadhiyaaaKishmishIPKKNDkaur92zainzacrazy4ArnavSRkaur94--RAINA--kamalapushpaP4rveen12yashal_khanaarrsshhiiA_BARajiSobtianshree10ushankitvcayshaomarsonia_92caskerCravingKhanassyahoo18shabboLaxshaLOVEArshi_disha_ayaazukideewaniAquaSandhyadumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArshiFF:Your Love Means Everything T3 CH54 Pt1 P53" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trisasak

trisasak

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
RES FOR INDEX

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrieArshi94KtotheMHADmishtiMissNadiaReader_HobbyIPKKNDkaur92P4rveen12Kishmishdeepa.e--RAINA--sonia_92LaxshaLOVEArshiASR6262

trisasak

trisasak

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Chapter 50 is up! On the blog! Scroll up for link.

Edited by trisasak - 20 February 2013 at 7:01am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985tracy1191GunMvaleyriesamaz95Arshi94ShilpasabuiReader_HobbyMissNadia--RAINA--KishmishA_BAaarrsshhiiP4rveen12ushankitvcLaxshaLOVEArshi18shabbo_disha_

__blossom__

IF-Dazzler

__blossom__

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Conratulations!!!!!!!!!!:D Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisasak

--RAINA--

IF-Dazzler

--RAINA--

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
congrats 4 d new thread

trisasak

MissNadia

Goldie

MissNadia

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged

hey congrats on the thread Yayyy

love this ff
Party

trisasak

CravingKhana

IF-Sizzlerz

CravingKhana

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Res...

see looks like i am almost sold...your writing just gets better...that too within the one FF...congrats...

trisasak

shaz007

Goldie

shaz007

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread hope this beautiful story gets many many more thread 

trisasak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top