Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
A friendly game will be nice between Ginny and Raashi๐Ÿ˜† And how parents react...do they become competitive too or what they teach their children will be interesting. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyayaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

A friendly game will be nice between Ginny and Raashi๐Ÿ˜† And how parents react...do they become competitive too or what they teach their children will be interesting. 

I like this idea...and this time they should show conflict between Lucky and Jeet...we've seen the sisters fight for too long already

Also this should be a relatively light-hearted and quick track...no need to drag like the sister conflict one (+ Nitin track)
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hmmm, and a chance which they missed earlier. When Ginny and Raashi were going to chat online, whole night with strangers. I think that issue would have been taken more seriously. But, Pinky Sweety ruined their plan.๐Ÿ˜† It was good too that parents taking care of their children. I hope, they'll look at this issue in future. As some cases are there, of online bullying.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyayaar

I like this idea...and this time they should show conflict between Lucky and Jeet...we've seen the sisters fight for too long already

Also this should be a relatively light-hearted and quick track...no need to drag like the sister conflict one (+ Nitin track)

Hmm...I would not want conflict between Lucky and Jeet๐Ÿ˜†. They handled the sisters conflict very nicely. I remember a scene when both nearly gets into an argument but apologises. May be we can see them helping each others kids to win the competition. I am not sure how many noticed but I love the rapport between Raashi-Lucky. We can see more of that als.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Ahsaan...Yes, online bullying can be taken. Hope like the prank call, let it be the entire group and not just one
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail

@Ahsaan...Yes, online bullying can be taken. Hope like the prank call, let it be the entire group and not just one

No, not the whole group. This track can go well with only one or two kids. If the whole group sits for a chat, with the older ones like Raavi and Rocky, then no trouble at all.๐Ÿ˜† You know, big kids knows how to tackle those things. But, those who are not used to it, like Ginny and Raashi, they'll find it hard. The track on Ginny and Raashi will be perfect.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
^ yeah, thats also a point. It will be fun to see Sunny doing some online shopping and a huge bill comes at the Ahujas๐Ÿ˜† 

We have seen Jeet's family. I would like to see if Lucky has any extended family apart from Bebe
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail

^ yeah, thats also a point. It will be fun to see Sunny doing some online shopping and a huge bill comes at the Ahujas๐Ÿ˜†0โ€ž2

We have seen Jeet's family. I would like to see if Lucky has any extended family apart from Bebe

No, uske liye credit card use karna padta hai... Aur Sunny ko PC use nahi karna atam I think.๐Ÿค”
Bebe ke ilawa Lucky ka koi nahi hai. Isliye achanak se ek family nikaal lena odd lage ga.๐Ÿ˜†
Haan, how about Jeet ki family coming to live at Ahujas for sometime?๐Ÿ˜† And Sunny ke Dadajee wohi praising his pota for no reason and this will create a change in Sunny's behaviour as it was sometime ago... On the vacations.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i want too see raavi ,raashi and sunny's other cousins from jeets family probably distant cousins of the kids๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
 and  rocky n ginny other cousins from luckys family their distant cousins ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
 both ahujas distant cousins fightin wid  ahluwalias distant counsin๐Ÿคฃ n ahuja kid n ahluwalia kids trying to make them frnds ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Ahsaan...Have they mentioned tat Lucky does not have anyone else other than bebe?๐Ÿ˜• In that case...we can have a long lost brother or sister...may be some tension between them or something...cos it is odd that he does not have a family. 

@lizzie...yeah...some cousins coming to stay with them will be fun. Have to see Sweety at that time...๐Ÿ˜†

next year9may be they can take a small leap of 2 or 3 months), we will have 2 doing 12th and 2 doing 10th...that will be interesting