Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
We have always said we need tracks on other characters as well and many actors are sidelined. 

I just thought we can discuss/predict what can be the tracks that can be introduced for the characters. When we say we need a Ginny track, what kind of track for her. There has been many issues which have been portrayed in our show. What are the other issues you want to see in Parvarish? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaarlizzie1765Freethinker112AB_DaKriticizerashaj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What tracks?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Oh! There are many which are in my mind. I can also name some missed ones, joh ke CV's ki aankhon ke saamne se nikal gaye.
But now, I don't want to feel the pain by typing the ideas so... I got this for you:Wink
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185679&PID=64688962&#64688962
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185679&PID=64860840&#64860840
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185679&PID=65525171&#65525171
These are from my early times on IF, when I joined.
See them and tell me how are they? And start discussing.Wink
I will try to put more if this topic goes on...
BTW,
I tell you what? There is a track which I suggested... You will find it quite similer to Raavi's recent kidnapping track. But there, I prefered some other character.

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 17 February 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@Ahsaan...wonderful suggestionsSmile 

As many mentioned about Sweety-Lucky track. Though I dont want any illness or loss in business[I dont want Sweety centric track, Sweety-Lucky centric is fineLOL), I certainly want to see one thing. It can be a track or even a scene, I dont mind. 
Since I have just completed all the old episodes, I always find Sweetyji taunting Luckyji, that he doesnt know anything, doesnt care for children, and things like that. Though there is nothing serious and Lucky does not mind, I don't really like that. I want the children to say the same, to depict that children follow what parents do and how careful parents have to be. Something on this line. We can have Lucky-Sweety scenes as well as a good issue.

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Shwets...Tongue It was just an example, because we didn't had some serious tracks at that time. Now, after this kidnapping and stuff, another tense track like buisness lose and illness will not look good. Yes, I have seen the same many times. Sweety taunting Lucky, "Lucky jee aap na bas rehne he doh, aap ko kuchh nahi pata". Something like this. If a track on a Lucky like this is produced, as you said, children too saying this to Lucky. Lucky doesn't mind this when Sweety says this, but if his children say, "Dad/Daddy Jee aap ko kuchh nahi ata", then he will feel bad. Yeh Lucky ko neeche gira dega, respect wise... It will be interesting to see how it'll proceed. If it does happen.ErmmTongue

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
^ Why I said I did not want illness or business loss is...it will be a long track and intense as u said and now it is not the right time. 

Very well put about Lucky. He will not feel bad when Sweety says, but when children also start saying, he will feel bad. It will be a good track. 

I was also wondering what happened to Lucky's studies? Is it over? or has he stopped studying?

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Yeah! It will be a good lesson for Sweety, jo sirf apni man maani karti hai... She and every other mother like her will understand that by saying this, infront of your children, to your husband does gives bad impression to your children about their father.

Hmm... I think he will give the 11th standard exams with Rocky.
But yes, they have stopped or forgotten many small things which were happenning earlier.Unhappy

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
^ I think he had joined 12th Std. It will be nice to show him complete his schooling and may be join some other course. Whatever it may be, one time or the other the fact that he is not educated will come to the fore. So better he complete his studies rather than feeling guilty later.

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
The Dolly-Lovely-Papaji track aside (i.e. my other thread), I wanna see a track focusing on "all" the kids together - something like the Phone-Kidnapping track (but better because that was lame)

Its nice to see all the kids together...also the track should be resolved by both family parents together rather than Lucky-Sweety or Jeet-Pinky

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.