Page 1
Page   of 147
Page 3 Page 147

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Congrats MINI...Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Discussions #37 (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Gosh i am so damn tired today ..
Naani had to come from Hyd today and her train arrival was 10:30... thanks to the rain and fog her train hasnt come yet ...
Thinking that granny would anyways come by the time i reach hom, i didnt take the keys with me ..
And thus after reaching my metro from where i take a bus home... i had to walk for 10 minutes(because of coming out from the wrong gate) all the way to mom's office, collect keys from there and now took a bus to go home ...
Ufff ... again bus stop se will walk home .. i am so horribly tired !!! Thanks to being this health concious character and with this fear of gaining weight i avoid taking rickshaws and prefer walking :-/

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Nothing to be shy for being fat...

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Yes indeed ... im not shy ... its just that my profession demands that as most of my work is on field ,.. being in journalism i need to do lots of travelling and at times may have to do reporting as well ... Smile ...

Btw guess what .. i'll be making a film very soon Tongue ... na na nothing major .. but its like a short film on anti smoking and peer pressure .. will uploaf onnyoutube once it is done and the best part itll be aired in front of the whole college .. Big smile ... only 2 of us were selected for this .. we will be working with some doordarshan veterans for this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluKhula_Saand..optimist..visromiMiniastonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Yes indeed ... im not shy ... its just that my profession demands that as most of my work is on field ,.. being in journalism i need to do lots of travelling and at times may have to do reporting as well ... Smile ...

Btw guess what .. i'll be making a film very soon Tongue ... na na nothing major .. but its like a short film on anti smoking and peer pressure .. will uploaf onnyoutube once it is done and the best part itll be aired in front of the whole college .. Big smile ... only 2 of us were selected for this .. we will be working with some doordarshan veterans for this.

Wow... That's cool... Congratulations ClapBig smile

I love anti-smoking ads... I just can't stop appreciating the makers creativity and ideas Big smile  So all the best Bhavi Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabmallikaBaluvisrom

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hahaha ... mine is very much like the usual scripts ,. But you jnow this is mainly to judge how our direction is ... mine is actually connecting peer pressure with smoking ..
Anyways thanks Big smile .., but yes i will become even more busy with that .. but i will surely take out time for IF ... i hve become so rare these days Cry

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Hahaha ... mine is very much like the usual scripts ,. But you jnow this is mainly to judge how our direction is ... mine is actually connecting peer pressure with smoking ..
Anyways thanks Big smile .., but yes i will become even more busy with that .. but i will surely take out time for IF ... i hve become so rare these days Cry

Yes.. you have become rare.. and so have many more... Confused This is making the regular people also come here rare... because there is no one here... Ouch

Anyways... Next week.. i mean this coming weekend my parents are coming to bangalore and will be here for 15 days.. So.. even I'll become rare !!

Today.. toh.. US holiday... team mate on leave.. Not much work... isliye online LOL

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Is anyone planning to participate in WAS.. or is it just me?????????  Well.. I just checked that last date is coming saturday Shocked That's a short time !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top