Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

The Trp is not doing justice to Veera

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

skydome

skydome

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Very sad to see that the trp is not doing justice to Veera.

Such a excellent written serial, and so well acted is not receiving the deserved recognition.  I think the main reason is due to the timing of the serial - it is too late for the children to watch and learn from the serial, and also too late for parents as well as for career people.

I hope the producer and director wakes up, and changes it timing to prime time show for maximum viewing.  The audience will benefit from watching this serial - there are so many excellent messages in this serial and so very thought provocaking.

I hope the message is seen by relevant people of star plus.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monbobsmily21FelixFelicisXarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Trp is not doing justice to Veera" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Snowdrop-

IF-Stunnerz

-Snowdrop-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
agree

FelixFelicis

FelixFelicis

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Completely agree...it is SUCH a good serial!!! Clean, thought-provoking, endearing...it should be at the top of the charts!

--manu--

--manu--

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
It is indeed one of the best shows on air at the moment . Had a decent opening and is picking up steadily. It's not one of usual shows that has OTT drama or a show that has a lead decked up like a Christmas tree. It has a very rustic feel to it and it will take time for people to accept the change.
I'm not quite sure if 10:30 pm is so late that it will have a negative impact on the trps. Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, the show that changed the face of Indian television used to air at the same time slot.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
its a 10:30pm slot so trp bound to happen
it will increase over time
have patience...
its not that easy to get high trp 

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I would still want it to be on at an earlier time.   I find it hard to stay up so late.

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Veera is a good show and especially a child show as well. TRPs are low as the timing of the show is late. I wished Veera was shown at 10pm

Edited by chocolate_boy - 17 February 2013 at 11:24am

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I wish it was on earlier so that  Kids and Adults to watch this and get a little educated from this show ..!!

10.30 is too late .. especially when people have work and school in the morning .. Hence the TRP's are low and re watch it later ...
But Atleast its the TOP 10.30 show .. :) ..

It shows that NOT all drama's Have to be about a romantic story .. !
It can be the simple bond between siblings .. :) ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.