Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

2/17 EDT- A Dead Artist's mysterious Clues!

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone! :)

Welcome to the Arjun Episode Discussion Thread!

Here, we'll have Live Updates of the episode which can be posted by anyone in the forum, particularly for those of us who can't wait to watch , and this will also be the place for Episode Discussion! :) Feel free to post your thoughts on the episode, the way the ETF solved the case, any loopholes, or anything else that you might want to say.

I'll open one of these threads for each episode here on out. If any of you would like to open the thread, please PM me in advance and let me know!

February 17th, 2013 - Episode 54
...A Dead Artist's mysterious Clues!

Promo Link/WU:

Star Plus Article:
http://starplus.startv.in/show/arjun-a-hung-up-dead-body-mystery/news239_5593.aspx

Written Update:

Video Update:

A few things to keep in mind -

1) No chatting/spamming here please :)
2) Please don't quote anyone more than 3 times. It makes the page take forever to load.
3) No bashing any actor!
4) I think that's it Have fun!

Discuss Away!

Edited by funkylicious - 17 February 2013 at 2:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly..samiya.059prava55663Sneha113shrutisweety

Sneha113 IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha113
Sneha113

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Uper k do links kya hai khul ni rahe
funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya00147

Uper k do links kya hai khul ni rahe

dnt wry..they won't open and dnt try to open it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly..

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Awesome...mind blowing!  

Superbly thought out plot..the puzzling posture of the victim and that too hung in a frame...
The way Arjun finds out what the posture meant...just superb! Unpredictable and just amazing!

Today entire ETF was on full form...Brilliant coordination and planning...well executed...

And the RR flashback was just amazing! Cutting chai ki asli importance aaj patha chala...WOW!
I loved the way Aisha asked about Sameer's relationship with Arjun...She indeed has the ability to look beyond the obvious or the ability to catch the right clues...Way to go girl! 
My jungili billi, sherni, female super cop is back in action...I am so happy! And her interrogating that Geetha was just brilliant...loved her style...kya adhaa thi...WOW

Loved the way Arjun cajoled and convinced Benoy to surrender and bring out the truth before the world...Arjun was sure that Benoy wouldnt risk an innocent life...He wouldnt want Arjun's death...
How cruel and mean can people get...For success and money, they betray friendship and do such horrible crimes...They really deserve to get capital punishment...

Just one loophole i felt was Benoy doing all this killing and hanging with his left hand...Isnt it next to impossible to do all that with one hand and that too the left hand! Anyways, the case and the entire episode was so interesting that i would choose to ignore it!

And yes, all those paintings were brilliant...kudos to the painters...And that 3D pit like painting was just mind blowing... 
One of the best episodes indeed...but missed Arjun's closing dialog which usually gives the moral message!  
Hats off CVs...well done Team Arjun!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly..prava55663

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index