Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tweeg

Tweeg

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I'm still reeling from the way RK's behaved with Madhu. He's publicly humiliated her more than once, and has now disgraced her by rejecting her. And all this for 4 slaps! It doesn't matter to him that she's genuinely loved him, she saved his life, prayed for his well-being, helped him mend his relationship with his mom etc. ALL he remembers are the 4 slaps.
So what I want to know is why does Deepali, the woman who served him a much larger insult feast by marrying his step-brother, get away scot-free?  Not only that, but she gets to live under HIS roof, AND he continues to entertain her lusting after him! Didn't RK ever think to inflict pain on Deepali to the extent that he's done to Madhu? Afterall, Deepali treated him MUCH worse - so technically Deepali should've got it much worse too. But no, she continues to be in his life as if she has a right to be there. 
This, in my opinion, makes RK a hypocrite.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaarmanmallikNeelusukritimishranshahtalatiazizeh123sp110MMBG-brokensoul-Miss_uliulileverne

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK a hypocrite" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
have the same question in my mind as well

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
seems his ego is more delicate than his heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

-sim-

IF-Dazzler

-sim-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
In last epi Madhu kept the saree & Magalsutra so it can help her to move on in life RK is also keeping Dips so he always remember her betray & that helps him to move on

I think RK is addicted to Madhu's love & also Dips Lust,

I like RK-Dips lifting scene, I always enjoy their conversation

-Snowdrop-

IF-Stunnerz

-Snowdrop-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

In last epi Madhu kept the saree & Magalsutra so it can help her to move on in life RK is also keeping Dips so he always remember her betray & that helps him to move on

I think RK is addicted to Madhu's love & also Dips Lust,

I like RK-Dips lifting scene, I always enjoy their conversation

agree

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I dun think so 

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

seems his ego is more delicate than his heart 

Good answer! You said it in one pithy sentence! LOLLOLLOL

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.