Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
  • 17 Feb 2013
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • BY ANIRUDDH DAVE, TV ACTOR

Five things you must do in Mumbai

1. BADEMIYA: You get some really mouth-watering kheema here, which you eat while standing on the road with your car parked nearby. It is a delight.

2. JUHU CHOWPATTY: One should take a walk here, then eat some bhel puri and try the nariyal paani. It takes you to a different world. I like watching people play in the sand.

3. GATEWAY OF INDIA: It gives me a feel of Mumbai. The architecture is so attractive. It looks magnificent. I get a real kick when I see it and feel like I live in Mumbai.

4. INORBIT MALL: The mall is well maintained. The shopping and eating experience is fun. 5. THE PARK BEHIND INORBIT MALL: It's a huge park with enough space for jogging and walking. There should be other similar parks in Mumbai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4amudkarsuhSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Five things you must do in Mumbai-ANI" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
TFS

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 sharing...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.