Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Friday

ep.25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Feb 18 - 22 Discussions" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thanks nithii for the updates Star

so mother has put her feet in and staying there? was so surprise that she was very much casual with swami ... like swami is not her son madhiri. Seem very fishy here Ermm

i have notice something here.. looks like rani is the type of DIL that the mother would have wanted for bhoomi pola Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007swash2nithyamkv

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the update nithya. 

yeah, she's treating bhoomi and swami very differently .. not sure why and if there's any reason behind it.  last scene went on and on .. !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks nithii for the updates Star

so mother has put her feet in and staying there? was so surprise that she was very much casual with swami ... like swami is not her son madhiri. Seem very fishy here Ermm

i have notice something here.. looks like rani is the type of DIL that the mother would have wanted for bhoomi pola Tongue

Rathna you are right i agree i was thinking the same thing - Bhoomi wants someone to say "yes sir" all the time - Rani don't want to rock the boat she will adjust

Swami on the other hand kind and understand other persons feelings yup they should have switched

swash2

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Nithya thanks da for the lovely update

Villi didn't visit for a long time - now she wants to do kulapam with Rani and vani - i don't think they will allow it - whatever happens Rani won't give up her sis - Vani intelligent so it is hard to mess her mind - maybe she will mess Swami and Bhoomi' minds

Rani's medicine to villi knee pain - so good and the way she take care of her made me laugh

girls are great and lot of undrstanding - the way villi asking who is incharge - she replied the driver really funny

swash2hopper_oceanCaryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Niths

I think the Villi wants a "yes-woman" as a DIL and she sees that in Rani. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2hopper_ocean

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the updates

hopper_ocean

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates ClapClapClap

the serial is going on a good paceSmile... like  the nice concept they picked up..hope they continue like thisWink

why does this lady always do villi roleAngry? .. whatever happens im sure Rani family or she herself will find out the problem and fix it Big smile

Hopes on RaniTongue to catch this Evil that reached that house

As for Sami... he will definitely win this timeTongue with Vani full support.

swash2hopper_oceanCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.