Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Voice over & monday suspense ;)

-Amit143- Goldie
-Amit143-
-Amit143-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
weekends are on! So my stupid brain started thinking some idiotic things and finally ended up asking a question... what is the logic behind these VOICE OVER revision exercise at the end of the friday episode? Confused is it to increase the curiousity for monday episode by not revealing the precap??? M actually liking this idea to narrate the story of the whole week to viewers, it gives a certain direction to the mind of those people who gets confused with some episodes Shocked it helps in understanding the perspective of the cvs that how each episodes are contributing to the story! just one complain, voice over shud be followed by a precap as well, as we dnt want to keep guessing about monday epi. Day and night Wink Thumbs Up

Edited by -Amit143- - 16 February 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053sameey1MM232Raghaviameerabnawaal14asmi279meghan27kreshamJay_taporishanu4-Ursh-liza81_saumya_ash28_Bidzie_

Raghavia Goldie
Raghavia
Raghavia

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
wish we could have voice of Big.B in friday's episode... Day Dreaming
Dont laugh! LOL
just a wish...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

MM232 Senior Member
MM232
MM232

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amit143-

weekends are on! So my stupid brain started thinking some idiotic things and finally ended up asking a question... what is the logic behind these VOICE OVER revision exercise at the end of the friday episode? Confused is it to increase the curiousity for monday episode by not revealing the precap??? M actually liking this idea to narrate the story of the whole week to viewers, it gives a certain direction to the mind of those people who gets confused with some episodes Shocked it helps in understanding the perspective of the cvs that how each episodes are contributing to the story! just one complain, voice over shud be followed by a precap as well, as we dnt want to keep guessing about monday epi. Day and night Wink Thumbs Up

Yea, I am also liking the friday narrative. I think they don't show a precap to increase your curiosity and for people to keep guessing about Monday. They want us to think about NBT day and night especially in the weekends.

Jay_tapori

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Amit, I agree. I also like the voiceover narrative after Friday episode. You know, the scene, where Mohan deeply stares at the yellow flowers; I did not understand the significance of this shot, but now I do. Thanks to their new style of ending the friday episodes. I think that the precap is not shown just to keep us hooked till Monday, but I'd rather suggest them to show such a precap that will make the viewers desperate like hell. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sameey1MM232-Swetha-Jay_taporikreshamSunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Hmm. I'm kinda confused on this. Though i would like a proper precap, this strategy is also good. Along with voice-over they do give some few new scenes like puzzle game for us to solveLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori_Bidzie_

-Amit143- Goldie
-Amit143-
-Amit143-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Amit, I agree. I also like the voiceover narrative after Friday episode. You know, the scene, where Mohan deeply stares at the yellow flowers; I did not understand the significance of this shot, but now I do. Thanks to their new style of ending the friday episodes. I think that the precap is not shown just to keep us hooked till Monday, but I'd rather suggest them to show such a precap that will make the viewers desperate like hell. LOL
yup! Its really a helpful strategy, m loving it Smile

Jay_tapori

monusumi IF-Dazzler
monusumi
monusumi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
i like this narration,well i miss precap too but after fri epi there will be a new promo but this fri we didnt get any new promoConfused
-Amit143- Goldie
-Amit143-
-Amit143-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monusumi

i like this narration,well i miss precap too but after fri epi there will be a new promo but this fri we didnt get any new promoConfused
hmmm... True, promo hasnt come yet Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index