Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
THE ONLY ONE FOR ME

It was very late at night and she was in a pub. Another five minutes and it would be February Fourteenth. Here she was. Still Single. Being single didn't bother her. Being alone troubled her. No parents, friends, colleagues…. No one to share her feelings with.

Suddenly, the light went off. She was scared of the dark. Her breathing became heavier. When she realized that she couldn't control her fear, a pair of strong arms encircled her waist and held her close. She moved her hands to see who it was. She felt strong muscles stiffen under her touch.

Who was he?

Her right hand moved to his chest and she stopped when she felt his heartbeat. It was racing. She raised her other hand to feel her heartbeat. Hers was racing, too.

Why did her heart react to a stranger?

He was gone before she realized that the power had returned.

Her phone buzzed and brought her out of the reverie. There was a new message.

Why did she even bother accepting the phone from the man who conducted the 'Lucky Draw' contest? The answer was out of her reach.

The message said,

'Your heart still remembers my heart. When will you remember me?'

"Still remembers? Do I know him?"

Her phone buzzed again.

'You are the first girl I hugged. The first girl I shouted at. The first girl I cried for. The first girl I fought for. The first girl I missed. And the only girl I kissed and fell in love with.'

She didn't understand what was going on. How could he be the one who kissed her when, as far as she knew, nobody had kissed her at all?

'The confusion tells me that you don't remember me. How can you forget your first guy? Yes. I was the first guy to hug and kiss you.'

She walked out of the pub and stood in the corridor. There was a red arrow which said 'Follow Me.'

Was it for her?

She hesitated and her phone buzzed again.

'It is for you.'

She followed it. It led her to an elevator. There was a small 'PRESS ME' sticker over the button '5'. She pressed the button and waited for the fifth floor. There were red arrow marks on the wall and she followed them. She stopped in front of a big door which was decorated with white ribbons. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

The clock struck twelve. It was Valentine's Day.

Candles lit the big hall. Three walls were decorated with white and red roses. The other side was covered with a big white curtain. The floor was covered with white and red balloons which was similar to the colour combination in the wall. Silver stars, which hung from the ceiling, shined in the candle light. There was a table in the centre with a cake, a couple of glasses and bottle of champagne.

She stepped closer to the table and read what was written on the cake.

'I LOVE YOU, KHUSHI'

Love? Someone was in love with her?

Her attention turned towards the curtain. What was behind it?

She pulled the string in the left corner of the curtain and it parted to show her some beautiful memories of her past. Photos of her and…..

"Chotu?" she whispered.

She realized the truth in the messages. When she was born, he was the first person who lifted her, hugged her and kissed her. They had grown up together and he was always by her side. He was her only family as her mother had passed away after she was born. Fate had played a cruel hand and she was separated from the person who was her world. It had left her devastated and she never made friends after that.

The door at the other end of the hall opened and a man walked in. He wore a black three piece suit and looked dashing. His eyes twinkled and a smile played along his lips.

"Mr.Raizada…." Khushi said in confusion.

He extended his hand and said, "Arnav Singh Raizada."

She shook his hand. "Of course. Who doesn't know you? I'm Khushi."

He looked at the room, at her and then at the photos. "I am here on behalf of Chotu."

"Excuse me?"

"Chotu loves you a lot. You are his world and he wants you to know about his feelings."

"Where is he?"

"He is here, frightened to come before you to speak out his heart." Before she could ask, he said, "He is a businessman. Obviously, he has enemies. He has money and girls follow him to use him for their gains. He feels what he has can hurt you and he is frightened."

Tears pooled in her eyes. "Why did he leave me?"

"His parents wanted to shift to London. He was eight and he didn't have a say. When he stood on his own legs, he started searching for you. And he found you."

"My Chotu can't hurt me. He was my life. Still is. I don't know anybody other than him in this whole world."

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. "Then why can't Gudiya recognize Mr.Raizada as her Chotu?"

Her eyes widened in shock. She lifted her hand and touched his chest. His heart was racing. So was hers. She raised her eyes to his and saw tears in them. She wiped his tears and placed her ear over his chest. She put his arms around him and hugged him.

"Chotu need not be frightened. Gudiya is always his. In fact, she has to be worried."

"She doesn't have to be worried because money and power makes no sense without her." He kissed her forehead. "I love you, Khushi."

"I love you too, Arnav."

Khushi wasn't alone anymore. They shared the cake and a little bit of champagne with the promise of a perfect tomorrow.

~~~~~~

do hit the like button and comment on it plz...😊
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice os
1st work m readng. Beautifuly written
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
awww she got her love back
and just in time too right
she has someone to call her own
wow that was something
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

AMAZING OS 👏

LOVED IT 😊

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os
it's awesome os
thanks for the pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it loved how their heart recognized each other even if the eyes did not loved how he was texting her awesome beautifully done thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Beautiful OS.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
What a wonderful love story.
I loved it.
Thanks.😃
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i had read it n acc to me its jst gr8 i loved their bonding n childhood love bloosming
ag0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is wonderful story
thank you