Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Hello and welcome to another very special thread on this forum! Now you all must be wondering who is that another special person? Well...that member is someone who has been part of this forum for a long time, the member who is crazy about Ajay, the youngest member of our forum, the most naughty bacha of our AT, the express train of PhAb AT, the now fantastic sig and avi maker...all this rings a bell? Yes you guessed it right! Today is birthday of...SHOBHA! 

Now everyone come and join us in celebrating Shobhas birthday and wish her all the best for everything. Lets make this birthday extra special for her. Happy Birthday girl! Party

Shobha! Wish you all the best of everything, wish and pray that everything goes well for you in life and may you have a very happy, successful, love and laughter filled life. May you be blessed with the best health and be best in everything. May Allah bless you. Have a fantastic birthday! :D

Edited by Ameres - 16 February 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulabeebutterflytiny15buzzy.reenaholi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to...?" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOBHA!Party

Wish you the best in everything, may this year and every future ones to come turn out beautiful and happy. May Allah bless you always. Stay as you are because you are the sweetest here and we love you that way! :)))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15buzzy.reenaholi

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday To U!! Many-2 Happy Returns Of The Day!!

gifts

Edited by tiny15 - 17 February 2013 at 12:10am

beebutterflybuzzy.reenaholi

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu for this awesome threadHug
thanks for ur wishes,,it means alot for meEmbarrassed
thanks for making my bday very special Embarrassed

@ami and dolly thanks dearsssHug 

tiny15beebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@shobha its ok.wen anu made ami's b'day thread i rembrd u share ur b'day wid either ami or anu but didn't rembr exactly. so saw it on phuwla b'day thread. then i bcame sure abt it but @ that time it was really late so cudn't either made b'day thread or asked anu 2 do.Smilebut i was thinking that i"ll make it 2day or ask anu 2 make it bcoz i m not v.gud in making b'day threads like anu did by writing gud posts on it & putting music etc.Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 17 February 2013 at 12:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzzy.reenaholi

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@shobha its ok.wen anu made ami's b'day thread i rembrd u share ur b'day wid either ami or anu but didn't rembr exactly. so saw it on phuwla b'day thread. then i bcame sure abt it but @ that time it was really late so cudn't either made b'day thread or asked anu 2 do.Smilebut i was thinking that i"ll make it 2day or ask anu 2 make it bcoz i m not v.gud in making b'day threads like anu did by writing gud posts on it & putting music etc.Smile
thanks dolly,,u remeberd it thats really niceBig smile
who said u r not good Thread makerShocked

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Originally posted by tiny15

thanks dolly,,u remeberd it thats really niceBig smile
who said u r not good Thread makerShocked

shobha i think that i m not that much gud esply like writing such gud things & putting music etc. wid icons etc.Smile

buzzy.reenaholi

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
happy bday dear 

tiny15buzzy.reenaholi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top