Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai SS

niyoti Goldie
niyoti
niyoti

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

I am no longer an active member on this forum and hence don't feel comfortable with my work being up here. 

My sincere apologies to anyone who has enjoyed my writing. 

A big FAT thank you to every single reader and to everyone who had  encouraging words to spare! Love ya'll for that!Big smile

I do not follow the show anymore, been a looong while since I've watched it in fact.

Cheers! Take care

Edited by niyoti - 14 October 2013 at 2:44am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

vida_cVansadreamygirl_95imy321shan68cheeky_maddyAphroditefallensoumyasinghbenaz...SankaDevi...-Anji-White_Flowermila112JPRulesTAMANNA23rosamalekohli4everswati-89snehasyafarha623Madame_NoddyasyaforlifeAsyaloversuds.sochona-Yaz-veenishaRach.HR-DMG4lifeawesome-Yuks-GroverAddictPeeves.MisHumptyDumptyDreA

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Your writing skill is so flawless and I'm not even exaggerating. I think I'm already in love with this story, it's gripping and different from what I've read so far. So Rashid is dead? Hmm, Interesting. I would feel sad and in a way I do, death is horrible but I can't say I'll miss him, don't really like Rashid much - he's just too much of a coward, to much of a cheat for me to ever respect or even marginally like him so my hearts not really breaking over here. Ha Ha I love how you rubbed Nuzhat of the siblings list, honestly she annoys me so again I can't say I'll miss her, hopefully you will replace her with a really hot guy that does not have an annoying voice, about Nikhat, I don't really mind her but it's your story if you want to make the siblings all male then go ahead and do so - name wise, I think it would be cool if they all had names starting with A but again your story, your choice.

Please do continue soon! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesniyoti

Peeves. IF-Sizzlerz
Peeves.
Peeves.

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Very interesting so far. Hope you continue soon ! x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niyoti

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
awesome
niyoti Goldie
niyoti
niyoti

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Your writing skill is so flawless and I'm not even exaggerating. I think I'm already in love with this story, it's gripping and different from what I've read so far. So Rashid is dead? Hmm, Interesting. I would feel sad and in a way I do, death is horrible but I can't say I'll miss him, don't really like Rashid much - he's just too much of a coward, to much of a cheat for me to ever respect or even marginally like him so my hearts not really breaking over here. Ha Ha I love how you rubbed Nuzhat of the siblings list, honestly she annoys me so again I can't say I'll miss her, hopefully you will replace her with a really hot guy that does not have an annoying voice, about Nikhat, I don't really mind her but it's your story if you want to make the siblings all male then go ahead and do so - name wise, I think it would be cool if they all had names starting with A but again your story, your choice.

Please do continue soon! 

Thank you so much! Embarrassed

Rashids death has a role to play in this story. Glad to know i wasn't the only one who found Nuzats screechy voice a tad grating to listen to. I like Nikhat too. I'll finalize whether i should keep her or not. The idea of having an entire Sexy as Sin Khan brood is rather temptingLOL

Any suggestions for names starting with A?

Niti 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

niyoti Goldie
niyoti
niyoti

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

Very interesting so far. Hope you continue soon ! x

Thank you so much!Big smile
risingsea101 IF-Rockerz
risingsea101
risingsea101

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Res. will tell you how it is after reading ;)
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Interesting..is Zoya in it? 

Go to top