Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Hello and welcome all to the most special birthday thread ever founded on this forum. Why? Is it because it's in the month of February? Yes partially but is it because it's the only shortest month of the year or is because it is considered to be a month of love? 

If you are thinking that you are wrong. This thread is extra special because the one for whom this thread is made happens to be a very special person with the utmost kind heart and a generous soul, the most classy and fabulous one. The member who made an entry with a beautiful SS in our forum; remember the one who used to write beautiful long short stories, the one with her smiling words made a place in our hearts and in this forum. The one with the best sense of humor around, who not only spread laughs around but also cares to listen. Being born in February the month of love, she brings the real love and kindness to life with her amazing personality. She is the sunshine who spreads joys and laughter and fills up every space with light. The most amazing person...I could go on but good adjectives would fall short in describing her.

You know her well, some fondly call her the drama queen or may remember as the one who mixes up the name or as the one who always have the sweetest thing to say about everyone, or as the one suggesting the best titles always or like me knowing her as the best at everything. However you may call her but one thing is certain she has been the best and most special member of this forum. Yup, you guessed. Today is the birthday of that very special girl who with her charming personality and beautiful ways likes to spread happiness and smiles around. Today is birthday of...Ami!

Now, everyone come and join in the celebration of the most beautiful girl on this planet. Wish her luck, love and happiness on this special occasion and make it even more special. :))

To stop the music hit the stop button below! :)

Edited by Ameres - 16 February 2013 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birth..." in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Ami! What do I say? I'm actually at a loss of words, as always lol. Honestly I know the above para is just boring but my creative cells have been long dead so don't know'but today is about you so we will talk about you! And to start with I would say that you have been one hell of an amazing friend. You really are the most kind, generous and wonderful person I have ever met. You are beautiful and not saying only because you are my friend but truly because you are. The patient, calm and positive attitude of yours inspires me. You are classy, charming and oh so awesome- my haughty queen! *big grin*

I still remember the first time you had made a post here, all the initial days and fun posts you and Vita made in the AT. Your sense of humor is brilliant, your writing is amazing, your kindness is moving'basically you truly are one gem of a person who deserves everything best! Wish you would always remain the same; kind, loving and full of life for I wish to see you always happy and smiling.

I can't believe one whole year has passed since we like first became friends and now look at us. Not a day goes by when I don't think about the AT or you actually. Really you have become a big part of my life and I'm really happy for that. I wish you were in front of me would have squeezed you into a tight hug but guess will do it only virtually and'really wish could do something more but can only offer my prayers. I wish and pray that you get all the happiness in the world, the best of everything, may no sorrow ever come near you, wish you all the success in everything you do, pray that may Allah bless you with his countless blessings and gives you the best in life. Wish you the best of health and a happy long life. May Allah bless you always. 

AAAMMMIII !!! I LUB ya! *tight hugs and kisses* Heart

And this is a pathetic attempt at something but this is all I could manage. Tongue

Edited by Ameres - 16 February 2013 at 11:53am

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Okay, so Ami. Yeah still want to say so much more but don't know from where to start...for starters chose that song because honestly every time I hear it, it reminds me of you only! The cheery, love for life thing that is present there that feel I get from you too and I hope and pray you always remain happy and cheery! :))
And Anushka also makes me think of you. I don't think she is your favorite but the song and she reminds me of you and even years down if ever I will hear that song you will come into my mind so thats why decided to put it up. As for the rest of the thing...I honestly didn't know what to write like I can go on but my words aren't that good I know but again just wish it turns out to be the best ever birthday for you. Ami! *hugs* :D
And I know there is still one hour to go before the clock strikes 12 but just had to wish you know otherwise knew would be later. And...now will sing the happy birthday song for you. Ahem. Please excuse my pathetic voice have a soar throat also my appearance maybe a bit shabby but you know how lazy I am...haha. So without further delay here it goes...*clears throat* 

Edited by Ameres - 16 February 2013 at 12:12pm

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday To Ami!! Many-2 Happy Returns Of The day!!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 17 February 2013 at 12:06am

beebutterflyAmeres

55shobha

IF-Sizzlerz

55shobha

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Ami 

Happy birthday dearParty God bless u always 
be stay happy please,,,now big smileBig smile   thats greatWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15Ameres

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Anu...thanks fr being a sweetheart...nw do put the song back...Smile

AMI...Happy Bday...Party

beebutterflytiny15Ameres

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU!!! <3<3

THANK YOU! I wish there was some stronger words to convey my feelings because even in my best dreams, I couldn't have imagined my birthday being this special and it's all because of you. I'm just too touched and grateful that I have you for a friend. You going through so much effort and getting something this beautiful together...the song, the wishes, the words, the video...every single thing in this post gives me the feeling of being special and it means a LOT! I'll never forget this day, I don't think I can explain how happy I am...thank you for always being there for me, for thinking the best of me, for making this year one of the most memorable of my life, for just being who you are. Wish you were near too so could hug you tight and tell you how great you are. May Allah bless you always and give every happiness imaginable, that will go as my gift too and it will be the best one for me. :)))

I know I missed out many things, there's no way I'll ever be able to thank you enough for this but just know that I LOVE you!Hug

tiny15Ameres

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
MIMI, DOLLY, SHOBHA- Thank you for the wishes and gifts! Loved them!Hug

tiny15Ameres55shobha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top