Fan Fictions

Mahnoor FF: New note [Page 70] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 70

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1211

ohkay...so Mahnoor is so different...yes let me start from that...different...
 wat is peshvas??? i am from india and a hindu...i know abt shararas bt not peshvas...

secondly i am finding it "different" seeing virat this controlling...it just goes against everything i hav known abt virat...i get he is possessive and domineering bt he almost forced himself on his wife...
i guess i will wait to form any judgement considering this is an adaptation...

i am liking how maanvi or manal here has this fire in her...she loves her husband yet is fearless enough to hold her ground...which is commendable considering the setting seems to be of a typical patriarchal society... 

again the update was beautiful...you hav a beautiful and wonderful way with words...

so will wait till the next weekend...Smile

take care...Smile

Hey sorry, I should have used translated- pishwas (anarkali suit) but it's a tad longer. It's an urdu word. We use this word than anarkali in our house so it got stuck with me.

I like to use different traits of personalities of Virman in every FF of mine. This story is nothing like EHMMB. If I just have one type of personality traits for Virat in every story- it will get boring. My characters are made to be hated and loved at times. I like  to write about imperfect personalities on their journey of life.

Virat did not force himself on her nor was he planning to. He tried to make her comfortable but she was nervous and he got that and blamed it on her nerves for the first night. She resisted him at times but at times encouraged his actions (arching her back and leaning into him). She is confused about him as he is confused about her mixed signals but when she clearly asked him to back off he did.

Thanks for liking it! (:

E

Edited by ElenaElenor - 02 March 2013 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Geminimanna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahnoor FF: New note [Page 70] (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
RES

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

bunny007

IF-Dazzler

bunny007

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
waaooo :p... that was one hot update elenor :D

starting from virat and manal's first night, it was hot plus u protrayed manal's feelings beautifully.. her uncomfortable behaviour towards virat and her inner turmoil was explained fuboulously... awsome

the next day was day virman's little banter in the bedroom was veryy intense yet subtle and light... it wass beautiful... loving mahnoor ff elenor keep it up :)

ElenaElenor

Geminimanna

Groupbie

Geminimanna

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hi Elenor,
I don't know how to describe my feelings in words. It was beyond my expectations, imagining Virat And Manvi playing Virat Akhter (Fawad Khan) and Manal. This is such a beautiful fusion as the original characters are not that bold as is needed in certain situations. Wink
Manal is a strong headed and confident girl. She is a fighter and knows her rights very well. While Virat at the moment is only concerned about his right over her as a husband.But he is trying and learning to share his life with the love of his life. They both don't know the depth of their relationship at the moment but I guess they will in the future.
Virat's family is a sweet one specially Jeevika. This family is different from her family.
Thanx for the PM and a great story.
(When are you planning to update TTOML?)

ElenaElenor

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
res
unres 
wow this one is really interesting ya Smile
virat so much into love bt manvi still nt feeling the same 
virat with lots of attitude and manvi no less giving him competition Wink
pls can yu change manal into manvi we wud feel more familiar to it ...
its jst a request Smile
love ur writing its done with maturity and i jst love reading them Heart
thanx alott for the pm Smile

Edited by kulsum_vish - 02 March 2013 at 7:14pm

ElenaElenor

Maridda

Maridda

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Beautiful update! Loved it to the core. The concept was great, as usual. Loved the way you portray their emotions and the way you describe everything, it makes me feel like as if I'm watching the update rather than reading it. Continue soon! :)
Marissa

ElenaElenor

Crazyvirmanfan

Crazyvirmanfan

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I loved it! The story is amazing so far and will be for sure as your writing it :) 

ElenaElenor

SNTG

SNTG

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hello,im new here and i really liked ur story and the way u use there characters and to read something different like this is a treat to read, really loved and liked ur ss . please do continue soon it's really unique...loved virat's character and name manal...Smile

ElenaElenor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top