Page 5 of 70

JESNIA

IF-Dazzler

JESNIA

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahnoor FF: New note [Page 70] (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome Os.

ElenaElenor

ndp102

Groupbie

ndp102

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
 I haven't seen the serial this OS is suppose to be based off of but I must say the OS was fantastic!!! I really do hope you make a SS out of it!! Also just out of curiosity, I noticed all your work is based on VirMan but it seems like you do watch other shows other than EHMMBH...what was it about VirMan that inspired you to write fiction on them? You don't have to answer if you don't want to lol...I was just wondering Smile

ElenaElenor

nikki1211

Groupbie

nikki1211

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pm...firstly let me start with an apology...my exams are on and was really busy...hence caught up to my pms really late as well...wat can i say abt mahnoor...ahhh...it was an utter treat to read...loved loved every bit of it...the characterisation , the imagery , flow of words ...it was all awesome...you are brilliantly talented...hats off...
also i love the name mahnoor...it has a beautiful ring to it...i think i hav mentioned this to you before bt i love the way you create virat nd maanvi...they never seem other worldly...such is your talent that you always manage to make your characters real...i havnt watched ZGH...bt the premise does seem to be very interesting...hope you continue this...beautiful beautiful work...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor..Labyrinth..

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Its awesome Elena, loved it. U should continue it yaar. Thanx for the PM.

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ndp102

I haven't seen the serial this OS is suppose to be based off of but I must say the OS was fantastic!!! I really do hope you make a SS out of it!! Also just out of curiosity, I noticed all your work is based on VirMan but it seems like you do watch other shows other than EHMMBH...what was it about VirMan that inspired you to write fiction on them? You don't have to answer if you don't want to lol...I was just wondering Smile

Thanks for liking it. I'll be happy to answer it (:  The only serials I used to watch were IPKKND and EHMMB and Humsafar- I used to love them and Virman seemed really 'real' and 'fun' to write as there were only friends and I could take their stories anywhere I liked- I could put them in Uni or have an arranged marriage (possibilites) and now I can't remember the last time I watched EHMMB- after the cancer track, it just went downhill for me so now I write the Virman I wanted to see- intensity, passion, romance, struggles and comedy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ndp102sreshta90..Labyrinth..

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvzindagi

Hey Elena, Smile
Good to read your work after so long...
Its a really nice OS...Star and if you are palnning to continue this I would love to read more
It will  interesting to know Maanvi's reluctance towards love and how Viraat's love change it...
And what was that about bet or friendship? I didn't get it clearly...Embarrassed
Thanks for the PM
And please continue this if you can
Smile

Thankyouu! The 'bet or friendship' is taken from a scene in ZGH where Zaroon pretends to get closer to her- be friends with her so he can mock her later but she overhears the conversation and they have this big argument.

sreshta90

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SongsOf_Silence

Originally posted by ElenaElenor

Thank you for your comment Hiba. Yes, I know- no one can take their place. Zaroon -sigh- They have a role of their own- I was hoping to adapt this to a more 'Virman' version if I continue it. Ah if only Pakistani dramas had a little boldness to show us some scenes like this but not complaining- love their dramas and storylines... I can just add my imagination in some of the scenes (; I don't have any stories on Zaroon and Kashaf- only write for Virman. Hope that IF starts ZGH forum some day.

Yeahh I think adapting these two to a more VirMan version would help alot... Give them more of a VirMan touch in the way they talk and think about each other.. VirMan have their own style that way.. And yeah btw going by some of the dialogues.. you're making these two as a Muslim couple and not Hindu? And Maanvi's name is actually Manaal? 

If i continue- I might try to adapt it better but have the same essence of the urdu dialogues and the way they talk but they will be far from the Virman that they are in the show. I will be changing their thinking and the way they interact. I like to re-create new Virman in this. Yes, they are a Muslim couple in this and Maanvi's name is Manal 'mannu'. (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_Silence..Labyrinth..Syed695

Post Reply New Post

Go to top