Fan Fictions

Mahnoor FF: New note [Page 70] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 70

misaki

misaki

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
as always.. enjoyed readin it!...Smile!...
loved the way you brought out a girls fear ..her insecurity.. the way she questions herself.. how she could ever be so lucky?.. the  struggle between her heart and her brain!..the heart craves .. yearns for Mohabbat!.. to feel "his" love!.. yet when he offers it to her.. her brain refuses to believe that she could be so fortunate!..
its really sad that she cant bring herself to believe that a girl  could get everything that they ever prayed for.. hoped for!.. Ouch
when she finally ...wants to accept the truth..the sight in front of her... her DAD..the same man who married.. who vowed to ALWAYS love her MOM!.. sitting there.. with "another"  or "the other" woman.. her reality (wat she sees to be real).. sets in!.. and "the struggle" continues...
loved it elena!.. so much!.. 
so real.. and so v.true!... its amazin hw u alws to say way more than u actually say.. through ur writng!..Clap
thank you fro the pmSmile
abt the other story.. its upto you wtr or not u wanna do a new story..i alws enjoy readin ur evry work.. but im dying to read the other updates.. TTOML and venice!.. hope i can read them soon.. Smile

Edited by misaki - 17 February 2013 at 4:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor..Labyrinth..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahnoor FF: New note [Page 70] (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krazzy4u786

Goldie

Krazzy4u786

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Superb OS again!!
Love ur writing, it's always a pleasure to read ur work!!
Ur just an amazing writer!!!
Love the way u developed the characters!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

luvzindagi

Goldie

luvzindagi

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hey Elena, Smile
Good to read your work after so long...
Its a really nice OS...Star and if you are palnning to continue this I would love to read more
It will  interesting to know Maanvi's reluctance towards love and how Viraat's love change it...
And what was that about bet or friendship? I didn't get it clearly...Embarrassed
Thanks for the PM
And please continue this if you can
Smile

ElenaElenor

Huma0301

Goldie

Huma0301

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I am speechless
seriously ur too gud
n i wud actually want u to continue it quickly plz
thanx a lot for the pm
i really luv the name too mahnoor - i dnt kno y bt its really nice Smile

ElenaElenor

Geminimanna

Groupbie

Geminimanna

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hi,
What a fantastic OS. You are a superb writer and the way you described Manvi's feelings is outstanding.
Thanx for such a heart touching piece of fiction.

ElenaElenor

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElenaElenor

Originally posted by avika26

Hey zgh where it shows? 4rm these piece of yours i m curious to knw more and in these os i imagined virnan uff. .i m drooling. .4 me i wanna read more of virman in these piece. .loved virat boldness in these. .can u tell me which channel u prefer 4 zth?. .pls continue these os. .wanna knw manvi reactn in next part. .waiting 4 reply

<font color="#660000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey, ZGH features on Humtv- since I live in the UK and don't have Humtv as I live away in Uni- I catch up on it on youtube. Here is the link to the title song of ZGH:</font>

thanks 4 info. .
U r continuing dis?

ElenaElenor

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElenaElenor

Thank you for your comment Hiba. Yes, I know- no one can take their place. Zaroon -sigh- They have a role of their own- I was hoping to adapt this to a more 'Virman' version if I continue it. Ah if only Pakistani dramas had a little boldness to show us some scenes like this but not complaining- love their dramas and storylines... I can just add my imagination in some of the scenes (; I don't have any stories on Zaroon and Kashaf- only write for Virman. Hope that IF starts ZGH forum some day.

Yeahh I think adapting these two to a more VirMan version would help alot... Give them more of a VirMan touch in the way they talk and think about each other.. VirMan have their own style that way.. And yeah btw going by some of the dialogues.. you're making these two as a Muslim couple and not Hindu? And Maanvi's name is actually Manaal? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor..Labyrinth..

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I was busy so not read humsafar last chap can u give me link?
Pls wanna read it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top