Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 70

Page 1
Page   of 70
Page 3 Page 70

MadhuChowdary

MadhuChowdary

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
hey elena...this time i would like to say how good it was... but struggling with words. it was wonderful...mmm...u asked me to choose between ZGH and ATM...i dont know about ZGH...i never heard before...If u write EHMMBH season2 i would love to read that one also...By this u can guess my answer...i like to read your stories...thanks for the pm and take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahnoor FF: New note [Page 70] (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajit

Groupbie

sajit

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
great os

ElenaElenor

bunny007

IF-Dazzler

bunny007

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
omggg... u watch zindagi gulzar hai too... omg me and ma cousins also love that show... its awsome...

i loved this os too... am gona say it again its beautiful... maanvi's thoughts were described beautifully

lolz... now u want us to chose... ermmm... its hard to choose between ATM and ZGH... hehe ill let u decide that Smile

ElenaElenor

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I loved this Elena! But I could only imagine Zaroon and Kashaf and not VirMan here because the character sketch was of those two na LOL I am watching the show and simply loving these two together. Couldn't connect VirMan to the roles though, kept seeing ZK and from Zaroon Kashaf pov, this was really reallyyy HOT!! BlushingBlushing Now how I wish paki shows were this bold *fans self* LOL I can so imagine these two like this Stern Smile  Anyway other then the scene that so obviously caught my  attention, I really liked your understanding of the characters.. It was good reading about her feelings for him, I could relate that yes Kashaf would think like this only about him and he would be this bold around her.. Good work yaar! If you have written more on Zaroon and Kashaf do tell me! 

Hiba

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 16 February 2013 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor..Labyrinth..

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SongsOf_Silence

I loved this Elena! But I could only imagine Zaroon and Kashaf and not VirMan here because the character sketch was of those two na LOL I am watching the show and simply loving these two together. Couldn't connect VirMan to the roles though, kept seeing ZK and from Zaroon Kashaf pov, this was really reallyyy HOT!! BlushingBlushing Now how I wish paki shows were this bold *fans self* LOL I can so imagine these two like this Stern Smile  Anyway other then the scene that so obviously caught my  attention, I really liked your understanding of the characters.. It was good reading about her feelings for him, I could relate that yes Kashaf would think like this only about him and he would be this bold around her.. Good work yaar! If you have written more on Zaroon and Kashaf do tell me! 

Hiba

Thank you for your comment Hiba. Yes, I know- no one can take their place. Zaroon -sigh- They have a role of their own- I was hoping to adapt this to a more 'Virman' version if I continue it. Ah if only Pakistani dramas had a little boldness to show us some scenes like this but not complaining- love their dramas and storylines... I can just add my imagination in some of the scenes (; I don't have any stories on Zaroon and Kashaf- only write for Virman. Hope that IF starts ZGH forum some day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinzSongsOf_Silence..Labyrinth..

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
really interesting ..loved it Thumbs Up

ElenaElenor

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Elena!

Surprised to hear from me?

Haha, this is an amazing work and I loved it! I do follow ZGH and this is an amazing spin off from there! Completely love your writing and the way you developed the characters! 

Cheers,

Ritchelle

ElenaElenor

shabsem

Goldie

shabsem

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Superb...

ElenaElenor

Post Reply New Post