Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maridda thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful update! Loved it to the core. The concept was great, as usual. Loved the way you portray their emotions and the way you describe everything, it makes me feel like as if I'm watching the update rather than reading it. Continue soon! :)
Marissa
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it! The story is amazing so far and will be for sure as your writing it :) 
SNTG thumbnail
hello,im new here and i really liked ur story and the way u use there characters and to read something different like this is a treat to read, really loved and liked ur ss . please do continue soon it's really unique...loved virat's character and name manal...😊
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update Dear!...
Thanks for the pm..
Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ughhh you already know how much i love your works yaar, so I'm not going to repeat that! :P, 

Love that he's giving her space, and torturing her at the same time with his flirting :P loved this line " 'I have kissed you before and I don't plan on stopping now bedause we are married'," ekkss loving his attitude man, but wish you'd change manal's name to Manvi, its similar, but still :/ your choice though :P waiting for next update! :D

-Luv Pari
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

After so lng i m rdng ur wrk
It is as brilliant as always i m loving viraat's attitude man thts so cool
Plz if u can chnge manal in to maanvi if u want to
Pm me

uzmasable
sanayakhansk thumbnail
Amazing SS!!  Loved Loved Loved the concept.. I have always wanted to read all your works Elena.. Heard a lot about them.. especially humsafar.. But I guess you have restricted that FF na? I am really glad I got to read at least this one.. I love the way you explain all the emotions without boring the reader, even for a second.. Keep writing girl.. Please update soon 😊
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow !! I never knew you would continue this elena. Thank u sooo much. The update was great. Loved it. I love virat's attitude man !! But manvi is also correct and she has her own reasons too. Virat does sometimes act as if he own her. Would love to read further. Thanks for the pm 😃
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
loved your command over the language and style of writing...
Nandita217 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey great FF!!
A different one!! Do continue & update!!
PLease add me in your PM's also😊