Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Jayne

IF-Dazzler

Jayne

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
How will Zoya stay?

Here's the scenario...

Dec-end Jan-beginning Zoya mentioned her visa was expiring in a month with extension refused.

Since its been well over a week - in show time - here are some possibilities:

1. Uhsud and Zoya marry
for visa - in secret - with a mutual divorce planned when her task is completed in India.

Complications:
... their growing feelings for each other...though I believe that Uhsud feels more than Zoya, as that has what has been portrayed.

... Dishaad finding out.

... Uhsud confessing that she's his wife in some intense fight scene or some other melodramatic scene

... Dilshaad fixing up Uhsud's wedding with someone else...will Uhsud go through with the wedding to keep the word his mother has made, leading to the same situation as his father... two wives?
(somehow cannot see Zoya putting up with this)

2. Uhsud and Zoya marry...in front of everyone for her visa.

Complications:
... Dilshaad not agreeing to this.

... Dilshaad agreeing with the hope that it will become a real marriage. (Remember, she asked for a 'Doulhun' from Uhsud when she came back from hospital? This might be her way of getting one)

3. Uhyaan somehow enters Zoya's life and they decide to marry - in secret - for her visa.

Complications:
... Uhsud finds out... is heartbroken...as Uhyaan also falls for her

... since they are already married, Uhsud will respect that and move back...Zoya now discovers she likes Uhsud...

There are a whole lot of other possibilities, of course, but it was more fun thinking of these than others!

Also, the mention of the visa expiring was important... there has to be way for her to stay, and marriage is the usually the easiest.

Let me know what y'all think.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 16 February 2013 at 11:34am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

quboolhai1deepitj.e.n.n.008errahEnchanted_jassikandygrovercoolfirekaussarshaz2009tvbug2011WhenInRometeja0102..RockerchicGurmeet4Drashti-Yaz-GroverAddictNithiya95shanakyasharanThe.LannisterZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will Zoya stay?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvbug2011

IF-Dazzler

tvbug2011

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post, Jayne.

All options seem equally possible. The key probably is whether Asad wants to keep the marriage hidden from Dilshaad, or whether he wants her to know. And then, inevitably, will follow the many entertaining complications.Smile 

The secret marriage option sounds interesting. Asad's logic could be the same as with the Mangalpur incident: why tell Dilshaad about the temporary marriage, it'll only trouble her. And then, as you say, I'd love Asad to reveal their 'rishta' during some intense scene.

On the other hand, as he's been portrayed as such a square, honourable man, he'll probably reveal all to his Ammi and have a fairly public wedding. This option also depends on how much time he has to plan the wedding before the visa expires.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TriniIndian88Jayne-Yaz-

manisha1412

Groupbie

manisha1412

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
well, all that u have mention above seems possible!!
maybe it will be ayaan and zoya getting married bcoz of the visa expiry since the original plot already mentioned that both of them will be in a temporary marriage...
either way, i really hope asad and zoya fall in love soon and have a strong relationship!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayne

Jayne

IF-Dazzler

Jayne

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbug2011

Nice post, Jayne.

All options seem equally possible. The key probably is whether Asad wants to keep the marriage hidden from Dilshaad, or whether he wants her to know. And then, inevitably, will follow the many entertaining complications.Smile 

The secret marriage option sounds interesting. Asad's logic could be the same as with the Mangalpur incident: why tell Dilshaad about the temporary marriage, it'll only trouble her. And then, as you say, I'd love Asad to reveal their 'rishta' during some intense scene.

On the other hand, as he's been portrayed as such a square, honourable man, he'll probably reveal all to his Ammi and have a fairly public wedding. This option also depends on how much time he has to plan the wedding before the visa expires.

Ah, you said, it; 'the square, honorable man'.

Doesn't seem to leave much doubt which way the wind will blow here, does it?

Does make for great melodrama, though... he he he...Big smile

Jayne

tvbug2011

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
let see wht wud happ..

good post

Jayne

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
When i saw VISA-problem i immediately thought marriage. 

Now the question - Asad or Ayaan? Well assuming that it's Asad because i simply can't stand Ayaan, something has to happen to bring them close enough for Asad,the straight laced and stick up his pretty ass hero to do something to help Zoya. I guess her solving this whole who-wants-to-kill-Dilshad could soften his disposition some. Still a fake marriage will probably hurt Dilshad more and that brings Asad back to square one. He probably won't do it. 

Which brings in the whole Ayaan angle. Which I really hope doesn't happen. 

But all things considered,  the male and female lead have to be  the same frame for the story to go on so one way or the other Asad and Zoya will be together. On that logic Asad- Zoya fake marriage seems to be on the cards. LOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfiretvbug2011WhenInRomeJayneteja0102..-Yaz-Laila2009delena90Peeves.

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i think zoya ki visa expiry wali baat will not be shown for da tym being

Jayne

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
nice post Jayne
its maybe ayaan as per the synopsis but iam really praying for not to go on this
ayaan will ruin every thing he def cant act and asya are really look good together
btw nice prediction 

Jayne

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.