kyayaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I remember reading an article around Dec which said Vivek Madan (Lovely) was unhappy (rightly so) with the limited screen time he's got in the show. Yet he's agreed to stay on because he was told that he'll get more screen time soon (has not happened so far)

As such, I was wondering what that story could be...here's my guess:

Since the topic is Parvarrish...maybe the couple will finally decide (or be persuaded) to have a child

I remember Nanu also said this in the New Year episode and there was an interesting reaction from the two.

And then we'll have a story revolving around these two with the entry of a baby (maybe with a time leap so they can introduce a new character). Both Ahuja and Ahluwalia family will obviously be highly supportive of the couple/baby and will get lots of screen time but for once, the story will revolve around the Dolly-Lovely couple (and will hopefully take place in Nanu's house).

Would you guys be interested in a story like this?
Edited by kyayaar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah! I too read an article regarding this. But, I was not sure ke it's official or not.

Yes, the track is good. We are discussing this from sometime to have a Dolly Lovely and pregnancy track. But not a leap. They can show pregnancy for sure, as this is also a part of parvarrish, right?😊 But, yeah! A Dolly Lovely track is due, instead of Rocky Raavi.🀒 again and again.
kyayaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Yeah! I too read an article regarding this. But, I was not sure ke it's official or not.

Yes, the track is good. We are discussing this from sometime to have a Dolly Lovely and pregnancy track. But not a leap. They can show pregnancy for sure, as this is also a part of parvarrish, right?😊 But, yeah! A Dolly Lovely track is due, instead of Rocky Raavi.🀒 again and again.

The article with Vivek Madan is def. official (its in the archives here and has actual quotes from the guy)

I think the pregnancy track will be the start and once the baby's born then we'll need a time leap since they naturally can't have a baby in the show

Or they might make it tragic with abortion or baby dies or something...hopefully not as that can be quite controversial but the options are there!

The best part about such a track is that they can finally show Lovely becoming mature and also it can give the kids a break so they can focus on their exams.

Yes Ginny, Raashi (and even Sunny) haven't had much screen time lately but I'm sure they are quite busy in their real lives and that's one of the prime reasons

Afterall, Ginny had the very first track when the serial started - not Rocky (nor Raavi although she had a parallel)
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Okay, I don't know, it must've be official.😊

Yes, but leap will going to mess up the flow. Because there are kids in the show, so with the leap they need to grow too, how this can happen?πŸ˜†
They can go with a doll too.πŸ˜† Baby doesn't need to speak, obviously it can't.πŸ˜† So, a doll will do.πŸ˜‰
No tragedy please, we had enough of it now. And Dolly Lovely will look good in a light hearted fun track.πŸ˜ƒ
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Yes, with Dolly Lovely, kids will get time to concentrate on their studies aswell.

Nope! Ginny got first track, and Rocky was very much part of it. The problem is, when Raavi Rocky gets tracks the other kids are ignored completley as they didn't exists.
kyayaar thumbnail

Okay, I don't know, it must've be official.😊

Yes, but leap will going to mess up the flow. Because there are kids in the show, so with the leap they need to grow too, how this can happen?πŸ˜†
They can go with a doll too.πŸ˜† Baby doesn't need to speak, obviously it can't.πŸ˜† So, a doll will do.πŸ˜‰
No tragedy please, we had enough of it now. And Dolly Lovely will look good in a light hearted fun track.πŸ˜ƒ

Leap won't mess anything...if a 13 yr old becomes 15-16 then their looks remain mostly the same...what will mess up though is the fact that Rocky, Raavi will become college students - that will make the story very complicated I agree

As for Dolly Lovely's baby being a light track...I doubt it...having a baby isn't a light track ;)

It should be fun though!

I'm sure CV's have thought of it...maybe Dolly (Namrata Ramsey) has so far refused to be shown with a baby bump? we'll never know I guess...
kyayaar thumbnail

Yes, with Dolly Lovely, kids will get time to concentrate on their studies aswell.

Nope! Ginny got first track, and Rocky was very much part of it. The problem is, when Raavi Rocky gets tracks the other kids are ignored completley as they didn't exists.

Rocky was definitely part of the track but it wasn't his track and that's my point

Back then all kids were shown in equal light (except Sunny but I'm sure that's bcoz of his real life age)

That hasn't happened for quite some time now
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
That's what I don't want. Leaps creates confusions that's it. Suddenly everything changes. This show should go as it is, but, with better tracks.

How it isn't light hearted? A cute little story starts with a baby. Yes, mother feels the pain. But, they doesn't need to show all this.πŸ˜†

Yes, it was not Rocky's track. But he was given a good supporting role, that was good. But, as the CVs are doing nowadays, they are treating the non-track kids very badly.
kyayaar thumbnail

That's what I don't want. Leaps creates confusions that's it. Suddenly everything changes. This show should go as it is, but, with better tracks.

How it isn't light hearted? A cute little story starts with a baby. Yes, mother feels the pain. But, they doesn't need to show all this.πŸ˜†

Yes, it was not Rocky's track. But he was given a good supporting role, that was good. But, as the CVs are doing nowadays, they are treating the non-track kids very badly.

I get what you are saying but given that Raavi will temporarily halt acting for 2 years once she's 17 (15 1/2 now) and maybe Rocky may end up doing something similar - the two of them getting lots of screen space does somewhat make sense

Also it won't be light-hearted because neither Lovely nor Dolly (seemingly) want a baby so drama is a given...maybe it'll become light-hearted later once we are past that stage

And I can understand the time leap problem...its one all shows face - and esp. if Raavi decides to stop acting then they won't have any choice I guess (or they could just replace Raavi but I doubt that'll happen)

Finally, the point about Rocky is exactly what I'm making also lol...all kids need to be given equal screen presence...but truth is, it makes sense for Raashi/Sunny/Ginny to talk to Raavi/Rocky for help...you'll rarely see elder kids go to younger ones for help with their problems though

Only way we can resolve this is if the elder kids get lighter tracks...you can't expect young kids being involved in court-room drama or love stories...it just doesn't make sense
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wid  both ur points but i guess a leap of 6months should be shown after this court room drama πŸ˜‰
but there is one point i think aanchal is goin to be replaced πŸ˜•when she reaches age of 16-17 coz her mum told in that cooking show πŸ˜†
i wont mind seeing rocky n raavi in college coz ginny rasshi n sunny also need tracks in the show 😑
 ita about  time they show atleast one big track on lovely n dolly probably baby track πŸ˜‰