Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I remember reading an article around Dec which said Vivek Madan (Lovely) was unhappy (rightly so) with the limited screen time he's got in the show. Yet he's agreed to stay on because he was told that he'll get more screen time soon (has not happened so far)

As such, I was wondering what that story could be...here's my guess:

Since the topic is Parvarrish...maybe the couple will finally decide (or be persuaded) to have a child

I remember Nanu also said this in the New Year episode and there was an interesting reaction from the two.

And then we'll have a story revolving around these two with the entry of a baby (maybe with a time leap so they can introduce a new character). Both Ahuja and Ahluwalia family will obviously be highly supportive of the couple/baby and will get lots of screen time but for once, the story will revolve around the Dolly-Lovely couple (and will hopefully take place in Nanu's house).

Would you guys be interested in a story like this?

Edited by kyayaar - 16 February 2013 at 11:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRlizzie1765ashajShwets1502Freethinker112AB_DaKriticizerZari_KhanSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dolly-Lovely Story" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Yeah! I too read an article regarding this. But, I was not sure ke it's official or not.

Yes, the track is good. We are discussing this from sometime to have a Dolly Lovely and pregnancy track. But not a leap. They can show pregnancy for sure, as this is also a part of parvarrish, right?Smile But, yeah! A Dolly Lovely track is due, instead of Rocky Raavi.Dead again and again.D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaarBubblyRlizzie1765

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yeah! I too read an article regarding this. But, I was not sure ke it's official or not.

Yes, the track is good. We are discussing this from sometime to have a Dolly Lovely and pregnancy track. But not a leap. They can show pregnancy for sure, as this is also a part of parvarrish, right?Smile But, yeah! A Dolly Lovely track is due, instead of Rocky Raavi.Dead again and again.D'oh

The article with Vivek Madan is def. official (its in the archives here and has actual quotes from the guy)

I think the pregnancy track will be the start and once the baby's born then we'll need a time leap since they naturally can't have a baby in the show

Or they might make it tragic with abortion or baby dies or something...hopefully not as that can be quite controversial but the options are there!

The best part about such a track is that they can finally show Lovely becoming mature and also it can give the kids a break so they can focus on their exams.

Yes Ginny, Raashi (and even Sunny) haven't had much screen time lately but I'm sure they are quite busy in their real lives and that's one of the prime reasons

Afterall, Ginny had the very first track when the serial started - not Rocky (nor Raavi although she had a parallel)

Edited by kyayaar - 16 February 2013 at 11:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRlizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Okay, I don't know, it must've be official.Smile

Yes, but leap will going to mess up the flow. Because there are kids in the show, so with the leap they need to grow too, how this can happen?LOL
They can go with a doll too.LOL Baby doesn't need to speak, obviously it can't.LOL So, a doll will do.Wink
No tragedy please, we had enough of it now.D'oh And Dolly Lovely will look good in a light hearted fun track.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaarBubblyRlizzie1765

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yes, with Dolly Lovely, kids will get time to concentrate on their studies aswell.

Nope! Ginny got first track, and Rocky was very much part of it. The problem is, when Raavi Rocky gets tracks the other kids are ignored completley as they didn't exists.

kyayaar100prabhBubblyRlizzie1765Samraat_92

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Okay, I don't know, it must've be official.Smile

Yes, but leap will going to mess up the flow. Because there are kids in the show, so with the leap they need to grow too, how this can happen?LOL
They can go with a doll too.LOL Baby doesn't need to speak, obviously it can't.LOL So, a doll will do.Wink
No tragedy please, we had enough of it now.D'oh And Dolly Lovely will look good in a light hearted fun track.Big smile

Leap won't mess anything...if a 13 yr old becomes 15-16 then their looks remain mostly the same...what will mess up though is the fact that Rocky, Raavi will become college students - that will make the story very complicated I agree

As for Dolly Lovely's baby being a light track...I doubt it...having a baby isn't a light track ;)

It should be fun though!

I'm sure CV's have thought of it...maybe Dolly (Namrata Ramsey) has so far refused to be shown with a baby bump? we'll never know I guess...

Edited by kyayaar - 16 February 2013 at 11:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRlizzie1765

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Yes, with Dolly Lovely, kids will get time to concentrate on their studies aswell.

Nope! Ginny got first track, and Rocky was very much part of it. The problem is, when Raavi Rocky gets tracks the other kids are ignored completley as they didn't exists.

Rocky was definitely part of the track but it wasn't his track and that's my point

Back then all kids were shown in equal light (except Sunny but I'm sure that's bcoz of his real life age)

That hasn't happened for quite some time now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRlizzie1765

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
That's what I don't want. Leaps creates confusions that's it. Suddenly everything changes. This show should go as it is, but, with better tracks.

How it isn't light hearted? A cute little story starts with a baby. Yes, mother feels the pain. But, they doesn't need to show all this.LOL

Yes, it was not Rocky's track. But he was given a good supporting role, that was good. But, as the CVs are doing nowadays, they are treating the non-track kids very badly.

kyayaar100prabhBubblyRlizzie1765Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top