Qubool Hai

Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 110

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=LoveRosh]At the halaala concept idkk thats possible but im not sure they will show that because isnt that a south asian created concept? Something thats not true to islam? Im not sure cause im not mulsim wouldnt know but if thats true i doubt they would show something controversial like that an risk getting harsh critique over... I mean especially since its religion related because if we look at something as trivial as using the term "hitler" to describe a mean crude person... That ha to be banned here in US so it become general didi from hitler didi... Mypoint is because halaala is a controversial concept i doubt it will happen...
But if it did... That also would be dumb.. Zoya marrying asad and then them divorcing and then wanting to remary so she marries ayan first and then divorces him and marries asad... Thats really conplicated and wierd

Even I read it somewhere but I am not sure if they are planning to incorporate it. Like you said it'll be complicated-- Zoya marrying Asad maybe like a temporary thing for the visa or something and then she wanting to remarry him when she falls in love with him but for that she'll have to marry Ayaan and if I am not wrong, according to Halala, she'll have to consummate her marriage with Ayaan, only then she can get back with Asad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbug2011bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Nice post sangeeta! 

Have a few thoughts... Will add later! 

Here I go:
One of the earlier episodes has this conversation where Asad tells his Ammi that he doesn't want to fall in love because of how things turned out for his folks. I think this will play a crucial role in him denying his feelings for Zoya when the time comes, or pushing her away cos he doesn't want to hurt her though he loves her.

The name of the security agency Phoenix is an interesting choice. The bird is said to rise from the ashes... And after the raaz is disclosed, it will be interesting to see how the characters will rise from the ashes of the fire accident... Rashid is right now a bird in a gilded cage, Zoya is a victim of the past... 

I had thought of something regarding the meteor shower episode as well, can't remember now. Will watch it again and update this post.

Edited by adeeti10 - 18 February 2013 at 9:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12fee-feebheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

At the halaala concept idkk thats possible but im not sure they will show that because isnt that a south asian created concept? Something thats not true to islam? Im not sure cause im not mulsim wouldnt know but if thats true i doubt they would show something controversial like that an risk getting harsh critique over... I mean especially since its religion related because if we look at something as trivial as using the term "hitler" to describe a mean crude person... That ha to be banned here in US so it become general didi from hitler didi... Mypoint is because halaala is a controversial concept i doubt it will happen...
But if it did... That also would be dumb.. Zoya marrying asad and then them divorcing and then wanting to remary so she marries ayan first and then divorces him and marries asad... Thats really conplicated and wierd.

Thanks for enlightening me Loverosh. I guess if they have to use this concept here, then she gets married to Ayaan, then gets divorced and the married to Asad in the interim if Ayaan wants her back (same as the preview) but Asad will probably not divorce her and Ayaan would sacrifice at that point...yeah convoluted for sure

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=LoveRosh]At the halaala concept idkk thats possible but im not sure they will show that because isnt that a south asian created concept? Something thats not true to islam? Im not sure cause im not mulsim wouldnt know but if thats true i doubt they would show something controversial like that an risk getting harsh critique over... I mean especially since its religion related because if we look at something as trivial as using the term "hitler" to describe a mean crude person... That ha to be banned here in US so it become general didi from hitler didi... Mypoint is because halaala is a controversial concept i doubt it will happen...
But if it did... That also would be dumb.. Zoya marrying asad and then them divorcing and then wanting to remary so she marries ayan first and then divorces him and marries asad... Thats really conplicated and wierd

Even I read it somewhere but I am not sure if they are planning to incorporate it. Like you said it'll be complicated-- Zoya marrying Asad maybe like a temporary thing for the visa or something and then she wanting to remarry him when she falls in love with him but for that she'll have to marry Ayaan and if I am not wrong, according to Halala, she'll have to consummate her marriage with Ayaan, only then she can get back with Asad.

That will be quite convoluted+ Zoya had said in the first episode that once she gets married, she will honor the marriage come what may...so I am not sure she will be ready for so many divorcesConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepitAnnie0247chicksoups120

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

That will be quite convoluted+ Zoya had said in the first episode that once she gets married, she will honor the marriage come what may...so I am not sure she will be ready for so many divorcesConfused

Exactly, that was made clear in the first episode. So hopefully, they'll not complicate it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247bheegi

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Such beautiful weekend post, thanks for sharing the dargah's interpretation, it just makes everything so clear. I just loved that scene

Loved your and Ankie's post and list of symbolism, you guys really covered it all..

Ayaan said she will be the one who will do what no one could, unite two brothers, does it meant this current track. She will bring two families close after things comes out in open...

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Such beautiful weekend post, thanks for sharing the dargah's interpretation, it just makes everything so clear. I just loved that scene

Loved your and Ankie's post and list of symbolism, you guys really covered it all..

Ayaan said she will be the one who will do what no one could, unite two brothers, does it meant this current track. She will bring two families close after things comes out in open...

thanks vineeta...really when did ayaan say that? I don't remember. 

chicksoup

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.