Qubool Hai

   

Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 110

annanyaksgian

IF-Rockerz

annanyaksgian

Joined: 09 June 2009

Posts: 5009

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
nice post...i can add 1
in the first episode first ayan introduced,talked about his girl and yhen zoyas intro means ayan will fall for her but when zoyas jiju describes the suitable boy for zoya they introduced asad sooo zoya will fall for asad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbug2011bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Annu..



look at this pic.. Zoya is shown in bridal attire and behind her, her would be dulheys.. both are wearing the same dress..  Ayaan has been given the equal importance like Asad here.. 

Hi Annu...when the show was conceived, Ayaan and Asad were supposed to be parallel leads with a love triangle but as the show progressed, Asad seems to have become the main male lead. I am not sure how they will proceed now that new phase of the serial is starting next week. Will Ayaan's role become more prominent? Let's see. I personally feel that the triangle is important to give the story more oomph

in QH synopsis of Zee website, it was clearly written that Halaala track will be shown.. although whatever was written there is not Halaala AT ALL..  but as this show is bassed off on a muslim background so i guess they wont miss a chance to show it too.. 

replace Rishab Sinha.. everything will be just fine.. 


Edited by Annu.. - 16 February 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbug2011bheegi

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Joined: 17 February 2006

Posts: 26728

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Loved ur guys analysis!! Loved loved loved. I especially enjoyed the mention of how they sleep haha.. Asad zoya similar sides and aayan humera similar hahaha thats suh a funky coincidence! Anyways adoreee! Thanks for sharing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Joined: 14 March 2012

Posts: 13581

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
superb observations...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 23549

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annanyaksgian

nice post...i can add 1
in the first episode first ayan introduced,talked about his girl and yhen zoyas intro means ayan will fall for her but when zoyas jiju describes the suitable boy for zoya they introduced asad sooo zoya will fall for asad

Good observation...thanks annanya

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 23549

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Annu..



look at this pic.. Zoya is shown in bridal attire and behind her, her would be dulheys.. both are wearing the same dress..  Ayaan has been given the equal importance like Asad here.. 

Hi Annu...when the show was conceived, Ayaan and Asad were supposed to be parallel leads with a love triangle but as the show progressed, Asad seems to have become the main male lead. I am not sure how they will proceed now that new phase of the serial is starting next week. Will Ayaan's role become more prominent? Let's see. I personally feel that the triangle is important to give the story more oomph

in QH synopsis of Zee website, it was clearly written that Halaala track will be shown.. although whatever was written there is not Halaala AT ALL..  but as this show is bassed off on a muslim background so i guess they wont miss a chance to show it too.. 

replace Rishab Sinha.. everything will be just fine.. 

Hey Annu, please explain the halaala concept to me...i have heard about it but don't know the details. Yes, if Ayaan's character can be played by someone else- I won't complainTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006

Posts: 23549

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Loved ur guys analysis!! Loved loved loved. I especially enjoyed the mention of how they sleep haha.. Asad zoya similar sides and aayan humera similar hahaha thats suh a funky coincidence! Anyways adoreee! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Rosh...yeah, I never noticed the sleeping positions till HumpteyDumptey pointed it out. I will pay more attention nowSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee-BolNaHalke-

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Joined: 17 February 2006

Posts: 26728

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
At the halaala concept idkk thats possible but im not sure they will show that because isnt that a south asian created concept? Something thats not true to islam? Im not sure cause im not mulsim wouldnt know but if thats true i doubt they would show something controversial like that an risk getting harsh critique over... I mean especially since its religion related because if we look at something as trivial as using the term "hitler" to describe a mean crude person... That ha to be banned here in US so it become general didi from hitler didi... Mypoint is because halaala is a controversial concept i doubt it will happen...
But if it did... That also would be dumb.. Zoya marrying asad and then them divorcing and then wanting to remary so she marries ayan first and then divorces him and marries asad... Thats really conplicated and wierd.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feebheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.