Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 6)

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
nice post...i can add 1
in the first episode first ayan introduced,talked about his girl and yhen zoyas intro means ayan will fall for her but when zoyas jiju describes the suitable boy for zoya they introduced asad sooo zoya will fall for asad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbug2011bheegi

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Annu..

look at this pic.. Zoya is shown in bridal attire and behind her, her would be dulheys.. both are wearing the same dress..  Ayaan has been given the equal importance like Asad here.. 

Hi Annu...when the show was conceived, Ayaan and Asad were supposed to be parallel leads with a love triangle but as the show progressed, Asad seems to have become the main male lead. I am not sure how they will proceed now that new phase of the serial is starting next week. Will Ayaan's role become more prominent? Let's see. I personally feel that the triangle is important to give the story more oomph

in QH synopsis of Zee website, it was clearly written that Halaala track will be shown.. although whatever was written there is not Halaala AT ALL..  but as this show is bassed off on a muslim background so i guess they wont miss a chance to show it too.. 

replace Rishab Sinha.. everything will be just fine.. 

Edited by Annu.. - 16 February 2013 at 1:37pm

tvbug2011bheegi

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Loved ur guys analysis!! Loved loved loved. I especially enjoyed the mention of how they sleep haha.. Asad zoya similar sides and aayan humera similar hahaha thats suh a funky coincidence! Anyways adoreee! Thanks for sharing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
superb observations...

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annanyaksgian

nice post...i can add 1
in the first episode first ayan introduced,talked about his girl and yhen zoyas intro means ayan will fall for her but when zoyas jiju describes the suitable boy for zoya they introduced asad sooo zoya will fall for asad

Good observation...thanks annanya
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

look at this pic.. Zoya is shown in bridal attire and behind her, her would be dulheys.. both are wearing the same dress..  Ayaan has been given the equal importance like Asad here.. 

Hi Annu...when the show was conceived, Ayaan and Asad were supposed to be parallel leads with a love triangle but as the show progressed, Asad seems to have become the main male lead. I am not sure how they will proceed now that new phase of the serial is starting next week. Will Ayaan's role become more prominent? Let's see. I personally feel that the triangle is important to give the story more oomph

in QH synopsis of Zee website, it was clearly written that Halaala track will be shown.. although whatever was written there is not Halaala AT ALL..  but as this show is bassed off on a muslim background so i guess they wont miss a chance to show it too.. 

replace Rishab Sinha.. everything will be just fine.. 

Hey Annu, please explain the halaala concept to me...i have heard about it but don't know the details. Yes, if Ayaan's character can be played by someone else- I won't complainTongue

Annu..

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Loved ur guys analysis!! Loved loved loved. I especially enjoyed the mention of how they sleep haha.. Asad zoya similar sides and aayan humera similar hahaha thats suh a funky coincidence! Anyways adoreee! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Rosh...yeah, I never noticed the sleeping positions till HumpteyDumptey pointed it out. I will pay more attention nowSmile

fee-fee-BolNaHalke-

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
At the halaala concept idkk thats possible but im not sure they will show that because isnt that a south asian created concept? Something thats not true to islam? Im not sure cause im not mulsim wouldnt know but if thats true i doubt they would show something controversial like that an risk getting harsh critique over... I mean especially since its religion related because if we look at something as trivial as using the term "hitler" to describe a mean crude person... That ha to be banned here in US so it become general didi from hitler didi... Mypoint is because halaala is a controversial concept i doubt it will happen...
But if it did... That also would be dumb.. Zoya marrying asad and then them divorcing and then wanting to remary so she marries ayan first and then divorces him and marries asad... Thats really conplicated and wierd.

fee-feebheegi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index