Qubool Hai

Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 110

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallik4ever

<font size="5" color="blue">
Wonderful post bheegi ji Clap even this is my first show from this PH and I have noticed these symbolisms too.

In the very first episode, when Ayaan talks about love, zoya is shown and when zoya's aapi talks about love for zoya, asad is shown (can't remember the dialogues) 

hmm...i will have to go back and see that episode. thanks for pointing it out

But I am worried about few stuff as well Ouch

Ayaan saying kaash ek din mein bhi aap ke liye qurbaani de saku
Zoya's aapi saying zoya jab hi shaadi karegi zindagi bhar nibhayegi

Might indicate zoya, ayaan getting married and then ayaan sacrificing n zoya resisting going to asad.

well...i hope even if ayaan and zoya get married, it will be annulled as they will not consummate it...so technically wo nikaah nahih hogaWink
</font>

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishithasharma

Originally posted by mallik4ever

<font size="5" color="blue">
Wonderful post bheegi ji Clap even this is my first show from this PH and I have noticed these symbolisms too.

In the very first episode, when Ayaan talks about love, zoya is shown and when zoya's aapi talks about love for zoya, asad is shown (can't remember the dialogues)

But I am worried about few stuff as well Ouch

Ayaan saying kaash ek din mein bhi aap ke liye qurbaani de saku
Zoya's aapi saying zoya jab hi shaadi karegi zindagi bhar nibhayegi

Might indicate zoya, ayaan getting married and then ayaan sacrificing n zoya resisting going to asad.
</font>
how can zoe & ayaan can get married he luks lyk a kid infront of her...asad & zoe r d truesoulmates i hope deir relationship is not ruined by d wrtiters by bringing ayaan in b/w dem

I think even if Ayaan comes in between, it will be one sided. I think it will add more flavor to Asya love story

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Nice post.
I really like how the writers are giving us hints that it will always be Asad and Zoya.Asad has really changed since Miss New York has entered his life.He has never said sorry to anyone but she made him say it so many times.For the first time Asad gets emotional and shows a different side of him.He shows Zoya that he is a human being and he has emotions.That bravado that he puts up in front of his Ammi and Najma is just to make them feel secure.
It will always be Asad for Zoya and Zoya for Asad.This is a serial so we can expect haddis coming in between them.

Yes, haddis are acceptable as long as the meat stays intactWink
I dnt know how they are going to bring in Ayaan in Zoya's life but he will be there.As far as the first montage goes we see Asad in the middle of Zoya and Ayaan.Meaning he will always be there to protect both of them.In another montage thank God no Ayaan but Asya were bounded to each other.This symbolises they will always be together and always be connected even if they try to resist it.No matter how far they try to stay away from each other they would always he bounded for life.

I think Ayaan will be there but not sure to what extent- nikaah with Zoya??? Maybe and even if they get married, I doubt it would last and would probably not be consummated...Dargah scene indicates that. Her bridal view was visible to Asad only, Ayaan just saw her draped..you know what I meanWink
As we have seen Zoya has started to trust Asad.When she switched places with Maryam the first person she called was Asad.When she went to meet the second guard it was Asad who she called for help.And Asad will always be there for her.Even in the new promo when she falls back Asad caught her before she could fall on the ground.This clearly symbolises that Zoya will be faced with demons from her past and the one to stand by her side or the arm that will always be there for support will be ASAD.

yes, he will always be her protector...tu jahan main wahan

Asad has now become more tolerable of Zoya.He is more patient and quiet with her.She does get on his nerves but that shows what an effect she has on him.Lets face it she does get a reaction from him every time.Asad letsZoya stay in his room for a long time,he shows more concern for her(always had but now he openly asks her about her well being).He acts rudely but he does it for her safety.A sign that he has become very protective about her and will not stand watching her in any trouble.He wont risk her life for anything or anyone.A clear indication that Mr Akdu Ahmed Khan has feelings but he doesnt want to admit it.
ofcourse...he has changed a lot
BTW i noticed that when Zoya was chased by the second guard Asad pulled Zoya in the corner and covered her mouth.Boy Oh boy he is getting very touchy these days not that i am complaining.My point is that he could have just pulled her in and tell her to be quiet.Zoya was looking in a different direction but Asad's eyes were always fixed on her.Then eye lock and the Mitwa moment between Asya.Asad didnt even want to remove his hands as it was Zoya who had to take his hand off her mouthLOL LOL.

Good observation...yes, he is getting all 'touchy-feely' these daysEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepitfee-feechicksoupameilia

luv_virman

IF-Dazzler

luv_virman

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
OMG ... Beautiful post deeaar Big smile

Hats off to you Clap

I love the symbolism in this serial, Qubool Hai rocks !!

Edited by luv_virman - 16 February 2013 at 12:47pm

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_virman

Hats off to you Clap

Thanks luv VirmanSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virman

luv_virman

IF-Dazzler

luv_virman

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by luv_virman

Hats off to you Clap

Thanks luv VirmanSmile

You're welcome Smile
Btw, you can call me NaYab Big smile

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

look at this pic.. Zoya is shown in bridal attire and behind her, her would be dulheys.. both are wearing the same dress..  Ayaan has been given the equal importance like Asad here.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnjalbheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

look at this pic.. Zoya is shown in bridal attire and behind her, her would be dulheys.. both are wearing the same dress..  Ayaan has been given the equal importance like Asad here.. 

Hi Annu...when the show was conceived, Ayaan and Asad were supposed to be parallel leads with a love triangle but as the show progressed, Asad seems to have become the main male lead. I am not sure how they will proceed now that new phase of the serial is starting next week. Will Ayaan's role become more prominent? Let's see. I personally feel that the triangle is important to give the story more oomph

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10tvbug2011chicksoup

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.