Qubool Hai

Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 110

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishithasharma

such a nice post & gr8 observations...Clap
i jst dnt want d writers to ruin d show by bringing zoe & ayaan together as zoe & asad r d soulmates...

I think Ayaan and Zoya need to come closer for Asya to unite forever. Ayaan is essential to their love story IMO...let it flow and let's enjoy the story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafizakhanshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujala26

amazing post<3
hats off to four lions

agree...hats off to their creative team

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetypie_16

Great observations! The first one was Awesome!Clap

Thanks sweetiepie...as i mentioned the credit for pointing that one out goes to a blogger on tumblr but it makes so much sense. I have seen that scene many times now

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Loved your post.Clap  The writers have greatly focussed on the storyline of Asad-Zoya. They both are destined to be. In their case its gonna be opposite's attract. The scene of the pole star where both of them wished for each other. The guy Asad wished for Zoya is he himself and the type of girl she wished for Asad was she herself. Unknowingly they have wished for each other. Ayaan says he can do anything for his brother but I doubt what will happen when he falls in love and Asad loves the same girl. Asad will sacrifice willingly for his brother but Ayaan wont. Zoya feels protected around Asad. She has an attraction towards his angry, stubborn attitude. Asad feels something but denies it saying She means nothing to me. He has locked his heart and it will take ages to open this lock. I have seen some scenes from four lions PH but the way they have focussed on each and everything from looks to the cinematography, dialougue to the intense scene, they have been doing a wonderful job. I really like.the dialougues they speak in urdu. They have concentrated on every minute thing from Zoya's western but simple look, Razia's typical dressing sense with heavy jewellery and Dilshad's simple dressing sense. Hats off to team of QH and specially KSG who is doing this role with great ease^^

I agree..they have paid a lot off attention to every detail right from story, dialogues, attire, interior decoration and dialogues.

I think Ayaan will sacrifice for sure as we have not seen any growth in his character yet. He needs to come out of this current mode of taking and learn to give...learn to reciprocate Humeira's love and sacrifice for his brother.

Yes, the meteor scene is very significant. thanks salwa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepittvbug2011exhalelove.

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
AMAZING!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

Take a bow, dear lady.. Brilliant analyses.. And yes, Kudos to the script writers and the Directors for having visualised and portrayed them beautifully!

Well, rightly said, AsYa are meant to be together..

Thanks mohabbatgirl...credit goes to the creatives

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rajsua-

Lovely post 
you said all 

always love your post 

Thanks raj...thanks for reading and commenting on my posts regularly

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Brilliant observations. You've really deciphered all of them so well. To add one more to the list, after they return from Mangalpur and are having a tiff. He tells her "Agar aapka bas chale toh aap is ghar ko apna permanent address banaa le aur mere ghar ke baahar apne naam ki name plate bhi  chipka dein!"

absolutely s120...her name plate will be outside his house for sure. Good oneClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.