Qubool Hai

Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 110

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Wonderful post  :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
lovely post

bheegi

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Brilliant observations. You've really deciphered all of them so well. To add one more to the list, after they return from Mangalpur and are having a tiff. He tells her "Agar aapka bas chale toh aap is ghar ko apna permanent address banaa le aur mere ghar ke baahar apne naam ki name plate bhi  chipka dein!"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10Niharika17bheegishanakyasharan

viya.mallik4eva

IF-Sizzlerz

viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
<font size="5" color="blue">
Wonderful post bheegi ji Clap even this is my first show from this PH and I have noticed these symbolisms too.

In the very first episode, when Ayaan talks about love, zoya is shown and when zoya's aapi talks about love for zoya, asad is shown (can't remember the dialogues)

But I am worried about few stuff as well Ouch

Ayaan saying kaash ek din mein bhi aap ke liye qurbaani de saku
Zoya's aapi saying zoya jab hi shaadi karegi zindagi bhar nibhayegi

Might indicate zoya, ayaan getting married and then ayaan sacrificing n zoya resisting going to asad.
</font>

Edited by mallik4ever - 16 February 2013 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10bheegishanakyasharan

nishithasharma

Goldie

nishithasharma

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallik4ever

<font size="5" color="blue">
Wonderful post bheegi ji Clap even this is my first show from this PH and I have noticed these symbolisms too.

In the very first episode, when Ayaan talks about love, zoya is shown and when zoya's aapi talks about love for zoya, asad is shown (can't remember the dialogues)

But I am worried about few stuff as well Ouch

Ayaan saying kaash ek din mein bhi aap ke liye qurbaani de saku
Zoya's aapi saying zoya jab hi shaadi karegi zindagi bhar nibhayegi

Might indicate zoya, ayaan getting married and then ayaan sacrificing n zoya resisting going to asad.
</font>
how can zoe & ayaan can get married he luks lyk a kid infront of her...asad & zoe r d truesoulmates i hope deir relationship is not ruined by d wrtiters by bringing ayaan in b/w dem

bheegi

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
fantastic post.
Enjoy reading it

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Nice post.
I really like how the writers are giving us hints that it will always be Asad and Zoya.Asad has really changed since Miss New York has entered his life.He has never said sorry to anyone but she made him say it so many times.For the first time Asad gets emotional and shows a different side of him.He shows Zoya that he is a human being and he has emotions.That bravado that he puts up in front of his Ammi and Najma is just to make them feel secure.
It will always be Asad for Zoya and Zoya for Asad.This is a serial so we can expect haddis coming in between them.
I dnt know how they are going to bring in Ayaan in Zoya's life but he will be there.As far as the first montage goes we see Asad in the middle of Zoya and Ayaan.Meaning he will always be there to protect both of them.In another montage thank God no Ayaan but Asya were bounded to each other.This symbolises they will always be together and always be connected even if they try to resist it.No matter how far they try to stay away from each other they would always he bounded for life.
As we have seen Zoya has started to trust Asad.When she switched places with Maryam the first person she called was Asad.When she went to meet the second guard it was Asad who she called for help.And Asad will always be there for her.Even in the new promo when she falls back Asad caught her before she could fall on the ground.This clearly symbolises that Zoya will be faced with demons from her past and the one to stand by her side or the arm that will always be there for support will be ASAD.
Asad has now become more tolerable of Zoya.He is more patient and quiet with her.She does get on his nerves but that shows what an effect she has on him.Lets face it she does get a reaction from him every time.Asad letsZoya stay in his room for a long time,he shows more concern for her(always had but now he openly asks her about her well being).He acts rudely but he does it for her safety.A sign that he has become very protective about her and will not stand watching her in any trouble.He wont risk her life for anything or anyone.A clear indication that Mr Akdu Ahmed Khan has feelings but he doesnt want to admit it.
BTW i noticed that when Zoya was chased by the second guard Asad pulled Zoya in the corner and covered her mouth.Boy Oh boy he is getting very touchy these days not that i am complaining.My point is that he could have just pulled her in and tell her to be quiet.Zoya was looking in a different direction but Asad's eyes were always fixed on her.Then eye lock and the Mitwa moment between Asya.Asad didnt even want to remove his hands as it was Zoya who had to take his hand off her mouthLOL LOL.

Edited by ameilia - 16 February 2013 at 11:48am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247JPRulesfee-feeMistiofMistzAshaNegiFannishithasharmatvbug2011rendezvousvinbheegiMisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

1. The song  Tere Bin Sanu Sohneyaa, Chuke jo nakhra mera.

Self explanatory again, 
Asad's tempers Asad mood swings everything has been accepted by Zoya, Hence she is the Ultimate One.

Wow. I didn't pay attention to the lyrics. Thanks for pointing that out. Is there a song about how Asad will start tolerating her shayari?Big smile

2. Promo of the Gudiya Ghaar!

Explained it here, too lazy to type it out again. Soory  LOL

Absolutely. The gudiya ghar promo is what dargah scene was in the second episode. That's why I call this Act 2 of QH

3. Ap meri zindagi se kab ruksat hongi.

She dies, his world ends. He behaves rudely with her, cause he wants to be out of this, as it is dangerous for her. But he very well knows, he cant afford to loose her anymore again.

Yes, this was a very ironical statement

4. Asad does accepts what Yash tells him. "Aap aisi galti nahi karengey"

He doesnt protest, he just looks at Zoya and prays for her. 

5. Asad feels hurt when Zoya tells "Mujhe laga ki main apse abhi bhi judi huyi hoon!"

The hurt was visibly shown. He indeed wanted her to be with him.

I don't know if he was hurt or he felt the same way and was surprised she verbalized while he just felt it

6. Apko apki wali miljaye.

Both were talking about the same girl, both wanted to meet the same girl, but its Asad who bumps into Zoya, not Ayaan.

Yes...that was a good foreshadowing dialogue
7. Ayaan and Zoya.

Although they were in the same house of Asad, they never met, Asad thought Ayaan did meet, but it was only Asad who always landed up in Mitwaa with Zoya

exactly!

8. Ayaan comes to college to meet Zoya.

Ayaan does come to college to meet Zoya, but never gets to meet her. They do clash, but never met. Although Asad meets Zoya everytime they met.

yes..

9. Meteor shower.

How can we forget that? Asad indirectly wishes himself for Zoya, Zoya indirectly wishes herself for him. And they end up thinking about the same person at night.

Yes, this was the mother of Asya foreshadowing sceneClap

10. They both sleep on the same side of the bed. 

Ayaan sleeps on his stomach so does Humera, and Asad sleeps straight just like Zoya. [yeah i know that's lame but LOLZz did you guys notice? loolzzz]

wow...i never noticed that
11. Its Asad who saves Zoya.

There has not been a place where Ayaan saved Zoya. Instead he created problems for her. But Asad is the one who saved her from death too.

of course he is her protector and will continue to be..thanks to gudiya promo

12. Mitwaa.

Asad and Zoya are the one having  Mitwaa, and Humera and Ayaan have a different bg [reference at the swing scene]

Yup..thanks dear. I am glad you added so many more scene. We should make a sticky of these scenes so we can all go back anytime...with links would even be better

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feechicksoupShell16MisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.