Qubool Hai

Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 110

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Another scene from today's episode that foreshadows Zoya and Badi B's relationship...

They will help each other and have affection for each other

Perhaps, Badi B will drill sense into Ayaan and help Zoya realize her true feelings in future???

Yup, could that signify that Zoya will unite Badi B's progeny? If you look at it, ones children and grandchildren are like gifts from god. 

In the scene, the gifts fall and scatter cos badi b bumps into Zoya. So Zoya is definitely linked to the gudiya factory incident, that's when the families had to separate forever. 

And now Zoya helps badi b to collect the gifts, ie gather her children... Unite them. 

I don't know if I read too much into it. Embarrassed

The other significant thing was how the proof incriminating Rashid landed first in Zoya's hands when she was gathering the gifts.. There's something to it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha1412JPRulesprincessjojochicksoupbheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 (Page 16)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeti10

Another scene from today's episode that foreshadows Zoya and Badi B's relationship...

Perhaps, Badi B will drill sense into Ayaan and help Zoya realize her true feelings in future???

Yup, could that signify that Zoya will unite Badi B's progeny? If you look at it, ones children and grandchildren are like gifts from god. 

In the scene, the gifts fall and scatter cos badi b bumps into Zoya. So Zoya is definitely linked to the gudiya factory incident, that's when the families had to separate forever. 

And now Zoya helps badi b to collect the gifts, ie gather her children... Unite them. 

The other significant thing was how the proof incriminating Rashid landed first in Zoya's hands when she was gathering the gifts.. There's something to it. 

Love your observations AdeetiClap zoya ke saath saath hum sab detectives ban rahe hainSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeadeeti10chicksoup

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Great theory of shadowing the elements token place. I agree that every scene have its own definition... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feebheegi

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Great observation about the gifts Adeeti. I missed it. I just viewed the scene as symbolic of Dadi and Zoya working together in exposing Razia.Now it's seems like in addition to that they very much intended to show the gift gathering thing as symbolic of uniting all the children. 

Edited by princessjojo - 18 February 2013 at 9:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Great observation about the gifts Adeeti. I missed it. I just viewed the scene as symbolic of Dadi and Zoya working together in exposing Razia.Now it's seems like in addition to that they very much intended to show the gift gathering thing as symbolic of uniting all the children. 

Thanks Jojo! Smile Yup, seems like that na? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjojochicksoupbheegi

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Love your observations AdeetiClap zoya ke saath saath hum sab detectives ban rahe hainSmile

Thanks Sangeeta! Big smile Yup, and it's fun na? 

chicksoupbheegi

BloodyHypocrite

IF-Rockerz

BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Omg so wely anlysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Gathering her children...that is such a sweet thought.Hug

And the very obvious dailogue from Raziya:

Yeh raaz raaz bankar hi rahegaa...for some more time, at least.

The doll fell aside, waiting to be gathered by Zoya, I suppose.Smile

In the promo- the child sitting on the chair- I had felt it was the kid who was shown as Najma- if so, probably symbolises the doll which leads Zoya to the truth.  After all, the doll belongs to Najma.

adeeti10bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.