Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by adeeti10

😊

Yup, the doll falls aside... Think Asad might find it?

Also another thought about the doll: Dilshad says "aur us saazish ki gawah thi woh gudiya"... I have a feeling this doll they're talking about could be either najma or Zoya. 

Someone said Zoya has suppressed memories about her past which resurface... So the doll could be Zoya? 

Or like you said, it could be najma. And she will be instrumental in Zoya's discovery? 

This is what I feel could have happened.πŸ€“

Najma was one year old when the incident happened. She was waiting outside on the car when Rashid went into the factory, I think. 

The Gudiya was her B'day present from Rashid. And the Gudiya was gavaah to the saazish. It happened to be there where Raziya was talking about the plan- either before or after the murder.

The doll could have recorded it before it was given to Najma,   OR

Najma was sitting in the car playing with the doll , when Raziya blabbered, thinking the child would never understand... only, the doll recorded it. πŸ˜‰

'Think Asad might find it?':

6 Packs se itni ummeed nahi hai mujhe.

They are a team- she plans and he executes...whether he likes it or not.πŸ˜† 

Edited by chicksoup - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chicksoup

Najma was one year old when the incident happened. She was waiting outside on the car when Rashid went into the factory, I think. 

The Gudiya was her B'day present from Rashid. And the Gudiya was gavaah to the saazish. It happened to be there where Raziya was talking about the plan- either before or after the murder.

Najma was sitting in the car playing with the doll , when Raziya blabbered, thinking the child would never understand... only, the doll recorded it. πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE
d part in bold dats awesumly written by chicksoupπŸ‘

Well that's interesting... Lets wait and watch.

The reason I mentioned Asad is that if Zoya personifies this doll, we saw the promo where he holds her when she falls... So if we rescues Zoya as shown in the promo, he might rescue the doll as well.

Again I might be over thinking it! 

Originally posted by princessjojo

Great observation about the gifts Adeeti. I missed it. I just viewed the scene as symbolic of Dadi and Zoya working together in exposing Razia.Now it's seems like in addition to that they very much intended to show the gift gathering thing as symbolic of uniting all the children. 

I agree jojo. Adeeti's observation is very astute. Jo dadi ki zindagi mein bikhar Gaya hai, wo zoya samete gi...

😊

Yup, the doll falls aside... Think Asad might find it?

Also another thought about the doll: Dilshad says "aur us saazish ki gawah thi woh gudiya"... I have a feeling this doll they're talking about could be either najma or Zoya. 

Someone said Zoya has suppressed memories about her past which resurface... So the doll could be Zoya? 

Or like you said, it could be najma. And she will be instrumental in Zoya's discovery? 

Great point again. This sounds like an English literature classπŸ˜† but I am impressed with all the observations. Zoya could be the symbolic 'gudiya' here.  

Waise aapke 6 packs dhishum dhishum aur gussa zyaada karte hain.  The brains are usually zoya's 
Yeah, I bet the doll with najma recorded the voices because all other dolls were burnt. Zoya was little girl too at that time...she might have heard some voices that are ' recorded' in her brain. That's why adeeti said, she could be the 'doll' with suppressed memories. 
Originally posted by bheegi

Waise aapke 6 packs dhishum dhishum aur gussa zyaada karte hain.  The brains are usually zoya's 
Yeah, I bet the doll with najma recorded the voices because all other dolls were burnt. Zoya was little girl too at that time...she might have heard some voices that are ' recorded' in her brain. That's why adeeti said, she could be the 'doll' with suppressed memories. 

Yup, makes sense when you think about it... And well put! It is turning out to be quite the literature class. πŸ˜Š And what fun! 

Yup, makes sense when you think about it... And well put! It is turning out to be quite the literature class. πŸ˜Š And what fun! 

Yes, indeed. What fun! πŸ˜Š

The brains are usually zoya's ...

KOi shaq? Look at the way he was standing there yesterday, refusing to use his brains😑...Zoya has to put two and two togetherπŸ‘πŸΌ...Rashid did NOTHING with the Gudiya factory...that must mean he is innocent. THIS GIRL IS SMART! πŸ‘

But they make a great team...😳
@ chicksoup...the women have the brains in this serial. Men just clench their jaws/fists (Asad), appear helpless (Rashid) or are puppets (maamujaan) or clueless (Ayaan)

@ Adeeti...I just thought about your doll symbolism. They no longer need the discarded doll as they have the real doll aka Zoya :)
Originally posted by bheegi

@ chicksoup...the women have the brains in this serial. Men just clench their jaws/fists (Asad), appear helpless (Rashid) or are puppets (maamujaan) or clueless (Ayaan)

@ Adeeti...I just thought about your doll symbolism. They no longer need the discarded doll as they have the real doll aka Zoya :)

Sangeeta,
I love this about QH. 
The women are really smart. Problem is ,they can be misunderstood often...as helpless...but in truth, it is all about women for me. These characters have been written beautifully.πŸ‘