Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ameilia

Nice post.

I really like how the writers are giving us hints that it will always be Asad and Zoya.Asad has really changed since Miss New York has entered his life.He has never said sorry to anyone but she made him say it so many times.For the first time Asad gets emotional and shows a different side of him.He shows Zoya that he is a human being and he has emotions.That bravado that he puts up in front of his Ammi and Najma is just to make them feel secure.
It will always be Asad for Zoya and Zoya for Asad.This is a serial so we can expect haddis coming in between them.

Yes, haddis are acceptable as long as the meat stays intact๐Ÿ˜‰
I dnt know how they are going to bring in Ayaan in Zoya's life but he will be there.As far as the first montage goes we see Asad in the middle of Zoya and Ayaan.Meaning he will always be there to protect both of them.In another montage thank God no Ayaan but Asya were bounded to each other.This symbolises they will always be together and always be connected even if they try to resist it.No matter how far they try to stay away from each other they would always he bounded for life.

I think Ayaan will be there but not sure to what extent- nikaah with Zoya??? Maybe and even if they get married, I doubt it would last and would probably not be consummated...Dargah scene indicates that. Her bridal view was visible to Asad only, Ayaan just saw her draped..you know what I mean๐Ÿ˜‰
As we have seen Zoya has started to trust Asad.When she switched places with Maryam the first person she called was Asad.When she went to meet the second guard it was Asad who she called for help.And Asad will always be there for her.Even in the new promo when she falls back Asad caught her before she could fall on the ground.This clearly symbolises that Zoya will be faced with demons from her past and the one to stand by her side or the arm that will always be there for support will be ASAD.

yes, he will always be her protector...tu jahan main wahan

Asad has now become more tolerable of Zoya.He is more patient and quiet with her.She does get on his nerves but that shows what an effect she has on him.Lets face it she does get a reaction from him every time.Asad letsZoya stay in his room for a long time,he shows more concern for her(always had but now he openly asks her about her well being).He acts rudely but he does it for her safety.A sign that he has become very protective about her and will not stand watching her in any trouble.He wont risk her life for anything or anyone.A clear indication that Mr Akdu Ahmed Khan has feelings but he doesnt want to admit it.
ofcourse...he has changed a lot
BTW i noticed that when Zoya was chased by the second guard Asad pulled Zoya in the corner and covered her mouth.Boy Oh boy he is getting very touchy these days not that i am complaining.My point is that he could have just pulled her in and tell her to be quiet.Zoya was looking in a different direction but Asad's eyes were always fixed on her.Then eye lock and the Mitwa moment between Asya.Asad didnt even want to remove his hands as it was Zoya who had to take his hand off her mouth๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.

Good observation...yes, he is getting all 'touchy-feely' these days๐Ÿ˜ณ

luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG ... Beautiful post deeaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hats off to you ๐Ÿ‘

I love the symbolism in this serial, Qubool Hai rocks !!
Edited by luv_virman - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_virman

OMG ... Beautiful post deeaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hats off to you ๐Ÿ‘

I love the symbolism in this serial, Qubool Hai rocks !!

Thanks luv Virman๐Ÿ˜Š
luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks luv Virman๐Ÿ˜Š

You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Btw, you can call me NaYab ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

look at this pic.. Zoya is shown in bridal attire and behind her, her would be dulheys.. both are wearing the same dress..  Ayaan has been given the equal importance like Asad here.. 
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annu..

look at this pic.. Zoya is shown in bridal attire and behind her, her would be dulheys.. both are wearing the same dress..  Ayaan has been given the equal importance like Asad here.. 

Hi Annu...when the show was conceived, Ayaan and Asad were supposed to be parallel leads with a love triangle but as the show progressed, Asad seems to have become the main male lead. I am not sure how they will proceed now that new phase of the serial is starting next week. Will Ayaan's role become more prominent? Let's see. I personally feel that the triangle is important to give the story more oomph
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...i can add 1
in the first episode first ayan introduced,talked about his girl and yhen zoyas intro means ayan will fall for her but when zoyas jiju describes the suitable boy for zoya they introduced asad sooo zoya will fall for asad
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

Hi Annu...when the show was conceived, Ayaan and Asad were supposed to be parallel leads with a love triangle but as the show progressed, Asad seems to have become the main male lead. I am not sure how they will proceed now that new phase of the serial is starting next week. Will Ayaan's role become more prominent? Let's see. I personally feel that the triangle is important to give the story more oomph

in QH synopsis of Zee website, it was clearly written that Halaala track will be shown.. although whatever was written there is not Halaala AT ALL..  but as this show is bassed off on a muslim background so i guess they wont miss a chance to show it too.. 

replace Rishab Sinha.. everything will be just fine.. 
Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur guys analysis!! Loved loved loved. I especially enjoyed the mention of how they sleep haha.. Asad zoya similar sides and aayan humera similar hahaha thats suh a funky coincidence! Anyways adoreee! Thanks for sharing!
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: annanyaksgian

nice post...i can add 1

in the first episode first ayan introduced,talked about his girl and yhen zoyas intro means ayan will fall for her but when zoyas jiju describes the suitable boy for zoya they introduced asad sooo zoya will fall for asad

Good observation...thanks annanya