Qubool Hai

Foreshadowing/Symbolism in QH- IMP link pg 35 - Page 3

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

1. The song  Tere Bin Sanu Sohneyaa, Chuke jo nakhra mera.

Self explanatory again, 
Asad's tempers Asad mood swings everything has been accepted by Zoya, Hence she is the Ultimate One.

Wow. I didn't pay attention to the lyrics. Thanks for pointing that out. Is there a song about how Asad will start tolerating her shayari?πŸ˜ƒ

2. Promo of the Gudiya Ghaar!

Explained it here, too lazy to type it out again. Soory  πŸ˜†

Absolutely. The gudiya ghar promo is what dargah scene was in the second episode. That's why I call this Act 2 of QH

3. Ap meri zindagi se kab ruksat hongi.

She dies, his world ends. He behaves rudely with her, cause he wants to be out of this, as it is dangerous for her. But he very well knows, he cant afford to loose her anymore again.

Yes, this was a very ironical statement

4. Asad does accepts what Yash tells him. "Aap aisi galti nahi karengey"

He doesnt protest, he just looks at Zoya and prays for her. 

5. Asad feels hurt when Zoya tells "Mujhe laga ki main apse abhi bhi judi huyi hoon!"

The hurt was visibly shown. He indeed wanted her to be with him.

I don't know if he was hurt or he felt the same way and was surprised she verbalized while he just felt it

6. Apko apki wali miljaye.

Both were talking about the same girl, both wanted to meet the same girl, but its Asad who bumps into Zoya, not Ayaan.

Yes...that was a good foreshadowing dialogue
7. Ayaan and Zoya.

Although they were in the same house of Asad, they never met, Asad thought Ayaan did meet, but it was only Asad who always landed up in Mitwaa with Zoya

exactly!

8. Ayaan comes to college to meet Zoya.

Ayaan does come to college to meet Zoya, but never gets to meet her. They do clash, but never met. Although Asad meets Zoya everytime they met.

yes..

9. Meteor shower.

How can we forget that? Asad indirectly wishes himself for Zoya, Zoya indirectly wishes herself for him. And they end up thinking about the same person at night.

Yes, this was the mother of Asya foreshadowing sceneπŸ‘

10. They both sleep on the same side of the bed. 

Ayaan sleeps on his stomach so does Humera, and Asad sleeps straight just like Zoya. [yeah i know that's lame but LOLZz did you guys notice? loolzzz]

wow...i never noticed that
11. Its Asad who saves Zoya.

There has not been a place where Ayaan saved Zoya. Instead he created problems for her. But Asad is the one who saved her from death too.

of course he is her protector and will continue to be..thanks to gudiya promo

12. Mitwaa.

Asad and Zoya are the one having  Mitwaa, and Humera and Ayaan have a different bg [reference at the swing scene]

Yup..thanks dear. I am glad you added so many more scene. We should make a sticky of these scenes so we can all go back anytime...with links would even be better

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishithasharma

such a nice post & gr8 observations...πŸ‘

i jst dnt want d writers to ruin d show by bringing zoe & ayaan together as zoe & asad r d soulmates...

I think Ayaan and Zoya need to come closer for Asya to unite forever. Ayaan is essential to their love story IMO...let it flow and let's enjoy the story
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ujala26

amazing post<3
hats off to four lions

agree...hats off to their creative team
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetypie_16

Great observations! The first one was Awesome!πŸ‘

Thanks sweetiepie...as i mentioned the credit for pointing that one out goes to a blogger on tumblr but it makes so much sense. I have seen that scene many times now
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

Loved your post.πŸ‘  The writers have greatly focussed on the storyline of Asad-Zoya. They both are destined to be. In their case its gonna be opposite's attract. The scene of the pole star where both of them wished for each other. The guy Asad wished for Zoya is he himself and the type of girl she wished for Asad was she herself. Unknowingly they have wished for each other. Ayaan says he can do anything for his brother but I doubt what will happen when he falls in love and Asad loves the same girl. Asad will sacrifice willingly for his brother but Ayaan wont. Zoya feels protected around Asad. She has an attraction towards his angry, stubborn attitude. Asad feels something but denies it saying She means nothing to me. He has locked his heart and it will take ages to open this lock. I have seen some scenes from four lions PH but the way they have focussed on each and everything from looks to the cinematography, dialougue to the intense scene, they have been doing a wonderful job. I really like.the dialougues they speak in urdu. They have concentrated on every minute thing from Zoya's western but simple look, Razia's typical dressing sense with heavy jewellery and Dilshad's simple dressing sense. Hats off to team of QH and specially KSG who is doing this role with great ease^^

I agree..they have paid a lot off attention to every detail right from story, dialogues, attire, interior decoration and dialogues.

I think Ayaan will sacrifice for sure as we have not seen any growth in his character yet. He needs to come out of this current mode of taking and learn to give...learn to reciprocate Humeira's love and sacrifice for his brother.

Yes, the meteor scene is very significant. thanks salwa
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

Take a bow, dear lady.. Brilliant analyses.. And yes, Kudos to the script writers and the Directors for having visualised and portrayed them beautifully!

Well, rightly said, AsYa are meant to be together..

Thanks mohabbatgirl...credit goes to the creatives
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -rajsua-

Lovely post 

you said all 

always love your post 

Thanks raj...thanks for reading and commenting on my posts regularly
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: s120

Brilliant observations. You've really deciphered all of them so well. To add one more to the list, after they return from Mangalpur and are having a tiff. He tells her "Agar aapka bas chale toh aap is ghar ko apna permanent address banaa le aur mere ghar ke baahar apne naam ki name plate bhi  chipka dein!"

absolutely s120...her name plate will be outside his house for sure. Good oneπŸ‘
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mallik4ever

<font size="5" color="blue">
Wonderful post bheegi ji πŸ‘ even this is my first show from this PH and I have noticed these symbolisms too.

In the very first episode, when Ayaan talks about love, zoya is shown and when zoya's aapi talks about love for zoya, asad is shown (can't remember the dialogues) 

hmm...i will have to go back and see that episode. thanks for pointing it out

But I am worried about few stuff as well

Ayaan saying kaash ek din mein bhi aap ke liye qurbaani de saku
Zoya's aapi saying zoya jab hi shaadi karegi zindagi bhar nibhayegi

Might indicate zoya, ayaan getting married and then ayaan sacrificing n zoya resisting going to asad.

well...i hope even if ayaan and zoya get married, it will be annulled as they will not consummate it...so technically wo nikaah nahih hogaπŸ˜‰
</font>

bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishithasharma

how can zoe & ayaan can get married he luks lyk a kid infront of her...asad & zoe r d truesoulmates i hope deir relationship is not ruined by d wrtiters by bringing ayaan in b/w dem

I think even if Ayaan comes in between, it will be one sided. I think it will add more flavor to Asya love story