Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

yes madhu memory will always be with rk how much he denys it  

deep inside his ego i knows he loves madhu Blushing

Thanks for commenting , Yes currently RK is being blinded by ego Tongue . 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki (Page 9)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

sorry manu but i dint lk the episode...but your post is nice...LOL
i can appreciate DVD but not RishbalaLOL

Thanks Anki , I know currently you must not be liking RK . But we need to accept that RK has been egoistic & currently he is unaware of his love . I am sure you will also start liking Rishabala again Embarrassed .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

yes i hate dips rk scenes together Dead  i wonder what reason it is  that cvc are showing this?

Thanks for commenting , I am sure there is a reason of showing RK - Dips scenes . It must be time up for Dips may be Wink LOL ! 

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunrain20

very nice post Manesha..

I juz watched madhu dealing wiht the reporters and adored every words of hers...fabulous performance...Clap

..I agree with the one of the member's (Sorry I am still getting used to the names of members so unable to mention who was it) view of showng twisted relation b/w Bhabhi n dewar...I mean please MB team stop this as it sending a very wrong message...Angry.

husband, Sikki is flirting and drinking at bars while the wife is drinking at home and lusting after her ex-BF and current brother in law...Confused...wow what a pair yaar...must give a special award for this jodi alone..

Beautifully emoted scenes b/w Madhu n bittuji.Clap

Thanks for your comments , I would like to tell you that this is  the show based on films . So never know these relationship might be happening in the families of Movie stars Ermm . But this relationship is certainly not from RK's side . 

Madhu - Bittu scene was awesome & was about time it happened . 

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

nice post

Thanks for your comment Tongue !

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina.

Very nice post @Maneesha! Clap

Thanks for your comment Tongue !

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks guys for liking & commenting on this post Tongue !

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4,  indyarocks,  krazzy4u,  Jaipri,  shanmanju,  tchoudhury,  asp99,  arshey,  
  bvs7691,  sparikh,  paljay,  sihu,  -Rimsha-sizzles,  Angel-33,  RENU1111,  devsum,  Vina23

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Loved how they showed a strong Madhubala and not a crybaby one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.